Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I FIND (AVPM anyone? ) Darren wearing nail varnish ridiculously hot.
    morning DD come on chatzy? revision can waaaaitt

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Darren would have played Tootsie Noodles in Starship if he hadn't been doing Glee. Is it bad I would pay to see that? Because Dylan Saunders was ******* flawless as Tootsie and made me fall in love with him and THAT VOICE but I'd die to see Darren do a Southern accent and play a sweet lumbering idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Darren would have played Tootsie Noodles in Starship if he hadn't been doing Glee. Is it bad I would pay to see that? Because Dylan Saunders was ******* flawless as Tootsie and made me fall in love with him and THAT VOICE but I'd die to see Darren do a Southern accent and play a sweet lumbering idiot.
    we're on chatzy and i'm watching the livestream for the first time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    we're on chatzy and i'm watching the livestream for the first time!
    About time woman! You HAVE to watch AVPM + AVPS +Starship too!

THat performance of Stutter was a musical sex riot... daaaaaamn Darren!
    #stillnotoverstutter

ReputationRep:
    http://ryan.kiisfm.com/cc-common/new...rticle=8721794

Ryan Murphy's engaged :party: so maybe now he can stop perving on Darren..unless it's him he's engaged to in which case lucky bugger.

He's also introducing new characters in season 3 NOOOOOOO. I understand if they have to *gulp* graduate, but at least let them have the last season to themselves you tool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    http://ryan.kiisfm.com/cc-common/new...rticle=8721794

Ryan Murphy's engaged :party: so maybe now he can stop perving on Darren..unless it's him he's engaged to in which case lucky bugger.

He's also introducing new characters in season 3 NOOOOOOO. I understand if they have to *gulp* graduate, but at least let them have the last season to themselves you tool.
    yay engagement

no matter how blase Ryan is about it, I still can't face the G word

ReputationRep:
    *hyperventilates*
    I'm going to Glee Live next week!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH
    with E hine e

ReputationRep:
    got 2 GLEE tickets for the 26th i need to s. e. l. l. if anyones interesteddddd in londonn

ReputationRep:
    *hyperventilates*
    with E hine e
    yeaaaaahhhhhh we areeeeee

me+CC in the same room. I WILL BE ARRESTED.

ReputationRep:
    *hyperventilates*
    with E hine e
    what seats did you end up getting then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candyloveee)
    what seats did you end up getting then?
    floor seats! section A apparently!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candyloveee)
    got 2 GLEE tickets for the 26th i need to s. e. l. l. if anyones interesteddddd in londonn
    For how much?

ReputationRep:
    omgshhh thats sooo goood! how much were theyyy if you dont mind me askingg

ReputationRep:
    *hyperventilates*
    with E hine e
    OMG! That's awesome, when did you get the tickets? And where from? I want tickets dammit!

ReputationRep:
    OMG! That's awesome, when did you get the tickets? And where from? I want tickets dammit!
    we're going to manchester, they didn't seem to be sold out! we're on the floor as well! omg!!

ReputationRep:
    we're going to manchester, they didn't seem to be sold out! we're on the floor as well! omg!!
    That's so good! If you meet Darren... actually nah. I was going to say tell him I want to know if he'll record Stutter but... meh. I'm so jealous! You must film everything!

ReputationRep:
    That's so good! If you meet Darren... actually nah. I was going to say tell him I want to know if he'll record Stutter but... meh. I'm so jealous! You must film everything!
    trust me, I shall be recording and picture taking and if I see darren I will ask him that, definitely. or even if we only see a warbler i will tell them to tell him

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so I can't sleep. I came to bed early due to a glee live induced headache and now I can't sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Okay, so I can't sleep. I came to bed early due to a glee live induced headache and now I can't sleep.
    I was just catching up with the thread and YOU GOT TICKETS!! I'm so happy for you! Where did you get them from?

I can't sleep either. I've been falling asleep at work all week and now that I have time to sleep I can't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I was just catching up with the thread and YOU GOT TICKETS!! I'm so happy for you! Where did you get them from?

I can't sleep either. I've been falling asleep at work all week and now that I have time to sleep I can't.
    We got them from ticketmaster. Just did a random search and the came up. I'm going to be in the same room as chris colfer. Well nervous though. Not being able to sleep sucks

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.