Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The songs weren't amazing, but glad to see a lot more storyline, the last two lacked much of it so it's been a nice change to have it so focused on the story and not the songs
    Agreed about the songs. But...

Spoiler:
    Show
    I enjoyed Mercedes solo and storyline.:p: It's nice to see a bit more of Kurt and Mercedes. I still loved Sue Sylvester in this episode. We still need more Puck :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)

Spoiler:
    Show
    I enjoyed Mercedes solo and storyline.:p: It's nice to see a bit more of Kurt and Mercedes. I still loved Sue Sylvester in this episode. We still need more Puck :hmmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I agree! He's had a lot less air time in the second part of the series. Since episode 13, I think he's only had a few lines :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt was adorable :suith: I thought the songs were actually pretty decent, I enjoyed Will and April's duet and Mercedes solo was good too. We definitely need more Puck though!

ReputationRep:
    Not seen tonights Sky one ep.. Don't spoil it for me, but should I be excited?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbarrie2)
    Not seen tonights Sky one ep.. Don't spoil it for me, but should I be excited?
    It's Glee, you should always be excited! (Joke :p:) I didn't know it was available on Sky One :s:

Are you talking about the Madonna episode? If so, then yeah, it is a very amazing episode

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    It's Glee, you should always be excited! (Joke :p:) I didn't know it was available on Sky One :s:

Are you talking about the Madonna episode? If so, then yeah, it is a very amazing episode
    LOL I thought I was posting on 'The TSR Lost Society' thread..

hahahahahaha woops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbarrie2)
    LOL I thought I was posting on 'The TSR Lost Society' thread..

hahahahahaha woops
    No worries, I had a feeling it was the wrong thread when you mentioned Sky One :p:

ReputationRep:
    "Will Schuester, I hate you." :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

I am a new addict of Glee :teeth:

still on episode 7 .. perfect time to start watching a new show :facepalm2: Will probably get back to it properly on the 30th of June :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by time.to.dance)
    :hi:

I am a new addict of Glee :teeth:

still on episode 7 .. perfect time to start watching a new show :facepalm2: Will probably get back to it properly on the 30th of June :awesome:
    :wavey: We're only up to episode 14 (and some, 15) so you're not far behind

What's your favourite episode so far?

ReputationRep:
    "Will Schuester, I hate you." :laugh:
    What an awesome episode!! It was so funny when Sue said that!!! I'm glad that Kurt and Mercedes are getting bigger parts, they are both awesome

Spoiler:
    Show
    Btw, what did you mean about Kurt's dad in a previous comment? Does something happen to him?

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely LOVE Glee, one of the best things on TV at the moment and the highlight of my week xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by proud nd luvin it)
    What an awesome episode!! It was so funny when Sue said that!!! I'm glad that Kurt and Mercedes are getting bigger parts, they are both awesome

Spoiler:
    Show
    Btw, what did you mean about Kurt's dad in a previous comment? Does something happen to him?

Yes

Nothing happens to Kurt's dad,
    (Don't read this below as it contains spoilers unless you wish to know what happens):
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt's dad starts dating Finn's mum, Finn doesn't approve of it but Kurt's dad makes an emotional speech about how much he loves her which almost made me cry :p:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: We're only up to episode 14 (and some, 15) so you're not far behind

What's your favourite episode so far?
    Ah awesome :awesome:

I couldn't possibly choose.. I love them all so far :gah:

ReputationRep:
    OMG! i've just watched the power of Madonna. just wow. pure amazingness

ReputationRep:
    I only started watching this two weeks ago and caught up with the Americans about 5 days ago. It's an awesome show, one of the few genuinely funny shows left and has gotten me hooked to a couple of new songs. It's a bugger waiting for the new episodes to release so you can download it but meh... Thought the last episode was disappointing but that was a first.

Am I the only one that finds Rachel hot? I think I just have a thing for insecure girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    OMG! i've just watched the power of Madonna. just wow. pure amazingness
    Sue's version of 'Vogue' was pure genius

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    Sue's version of 'Vogue' was pure genius
    definitely

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently addicted to Like a Prayer :love:

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently addicted to Like a Prayer :love:
    I have like a virgin stuck in my head

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.