Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    If we actually met them I just wouldn't be able to speak. I'd probably bow to Chris like he did to Gaga :facepalm:
    oh yes, i'm sure i'd not say all the things i want to if I did meet them but I can obsess about it all i want
    haha bowing? you should do it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Livestream? Where what when?? I fancy him too, but I fancy all of the Warblers just because they're Warblers

Um, DUH, of course we are :woo: And don't say that! Remember the Biebs' wise words: never say never :awesome:

I'm off too, going to attempt sleeping a second time. I've been up for 21 hours, eek! Night xxx
    Now I *know* you did not just quote Justin Bieber AND call him the Biebs. If I didn't love you, I'd disown you!
    Oh yeah, I was thinking, do you want to go to the Globe and see Much Ado About Nothing when you come to London? Standing tickets are a fiver all summer! I can't believe you guys are all seeing Glee live...my mum got me a credit card and said I can't use it! No fair...At least I'm going to gay Paree and there'll be hot French guys for me to perve on... nope, still jealous! Darren and Criss are the only reason I want to see Glee live anyway!
    I mean Chris.

ReputationRep:

Darren talking *dead* I am going to die a lot next Thursday.

Skit ''you know you love the blazer'' O.M.G.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Now I *know* you did not just quote Justin Bieber AND call him the Biebs. If I didn't love you, I'd disown you!
    Oh yeah, I was thinking, do you want to go to the Globe and see Much Ado About Nothing when you come to London? Standing tickets are a fiver all summer! I can't believe you guys are all seeing Glee live...my mum got me a credit card and said I can't use it! No fair...At least I'm going to gay Paree and there'll be hot French guys for me to perve on... nope, still jealous! Darren and Criss are the only reason I want to see Glee live anyway!
    Chris, Darren and the Warblers for me. SLS live OMG. Oh and lea. And Happy Dayssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Original post by museobsessed)
    oh yes, i'm sure i'd not say all the things i want to if I did meet them but I can obsess about it all i want
    haha bowing? you should do it!
    I will if I'm still standing. If I saw Chris in person I don't know what I'd do apart from get myself arrested.

ReputationRep:

Darren talking *dead* I am going to die a lot next Thursday.

Skit ''you know you love the blazer'' O.M.G.
    OMFG, the skit! It just gets better and better! And the skipping and kicking makes me laugh!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What could be better than Blaine and Kurt?' 'Wear another blazer?!' 'You know you love the blazer!' Darren tapping Chris at the end to tell him to get off stage... I love them! Is it bad I actually want Brittany and Blaine to make out just once? Kurt's reaction would be hilarious! Brittany, are you macking on ma man?'

ReputationRep:
    OMFG, the skit! It just gets better and better! And the skipping and kicking makes me laugh!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What could be better than Blaine and Kurt?' 'Wear another blazer?!' 'You know you love the blazer!' Darren tapping Chris at the end to tell him to get off stage... I love them! Is it bad I actually want Brittany and Blaine to make out just once? Kurt's reaction would be hilarious! Brittany, are you macking on ma man?'
    Haha, that would be funny. I'm hoping he has some good jokes for manchester that was such a good skit though

Watching loser like me. I will go WILD during that song.

ReputationRep:
    still can't believe i'm actually going!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    still can't believe i'm actually going!!
    I can't either. I woke up this morning thinking I'd dreamed it. So weird.

ReputationRep:
    this is me right now, and will be until Thursday

ReputationRep:
    Having an actual party in the library while making Psyhology notes listening to Silly Love Songs. I've gotten a few glances from the guy next to me, I don't think he appreciloves my dancing. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Having an actual party in the library while making Psyhology notes listening to Silly Love Songs. I've gotten a few glances from the guy next to me, I don't think he appreciloves my dancing. :sad:
    nothing to say to that except

ReputationRep:
    appreciloves :rofl:

I would love your dancing

ReputationRep:
    Watching glee live videos and grinning like a loon :party:

ReputationRep:
    Single ladies was cut last night for the filming, they redid teenage dream and happy days instead at the end. If they cut it next week I will not be responsible for my actions. Also, DROMP was dropped for most of the tour to save Lea's voice I think. I hope they bring it back for England. Cos we is cool.

ReputationRep:
    I need an outlet for my keyboard bashing asylnyuetbxlawluanxtuaw

ReputationRep:
    Lea Salonga said the word klaine out loud. :party:

http://darrencrissfansite.wordpress....-darren-criss/

ReputationRep:
    Lea Salonga said the word klaine out loud. :party:

http://darrencrissfansite.wordpress....-darren-criss/
    When I thought my love for her couldn't grow... it did. I want her to play Blaine's mum!

ReputationRep:
    Project Glee

LOL at the girl going 'He's a dreamboat.' I didn't actually think people spoke like that in real life! Though I agree!
    Is it bad I don't think most of the people are very good?

Edit: I take that back. DAMN. The people in this video are really REALLY good.

Spoiler:
    Show
    THe guy with the dreads... :coma: And Darren in glasses... I actually love the sassy black guy! Someone on youtube said he was like Kurt and Mercedes in one person. I LMAO'D. I don't think this is going to actually result in anything tbh. Ryan's such a troll! I love Mathieus. And Ellis is awesome.
    I get why everybody hates Emily. OMFG. SHUT UP! She's quite pretty though. But grrr. I love how Darren destroyed her in his lovely witty way. I think she's pretty good though. But reaaaaaallllyyyy annoying. And you don't flirt at an AUDITION. Idiot.
    'One on one time with Darren Criss'. Why does that sound so dirty! And just how short is Mathieus? He makes Darren look tall!

ReputationRep:
    Project Glee

LOL at the girl going 'He's a dreamboat.' I didn't actually think people spoke like that in real life! Though I agree!
    Is it bad I don't think most of the people are very good?

None of them seem that good, it's way too reality TV and I hope whoever they choose doesn't ruin the show. I hate this form of casting.

ReputationRep:
    None of them seem that good, it's way too reality TV and I hope whoever they choose doesn't ruin the show. I hate this form of casting.
    Watch the second video. I'm actually fairly impressed! And yeah, we don't need a stupid new character anyway! Troll Murphy's gonna change his mind. I love the cast we have! *sticks fingers in ears and goes la la la at the prospect of the 'g' word*

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.