Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    I want to work one on one with Darren. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    i still have two spare tickets i need to s. e. l .l. if anyones interestedddddd. please pass the message on to fellow peeps! (starting to paniccccc :/)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Project Glee

LOL at the girl going 'He's a dreamboat.' I didn't actually think people spoke like that in real life! Though I agree!
    Is it bad I don't think most of the people are very good?

Edit: I take that back. DAMN. The people in this video are really REALLY good.

Spoiler:
    Show
    THe guy with the dreads... :coma: And Darren in glasses... I actually love the sassy black guy! Someone on youtube said he was like Kurt and Mercedes in one person. I LMAO'D. I don't think this is going to actually result in anything tbh. Ryan's such a troll! I love Mathieus. And Ellis is awesome.
    I get why everybody hates Emily. OMFG. SHUT UP! She's quite pretty though. But grrr. I love how Darren destroyed her in his lovely witty way. I think she's pretty good though. But reaaaaaallllyyyy annoying. And you don't flirt at an AUDITION. Idiot.
    'One on one time with Darren Criss'. Why does that sound so dirty! And just how short is Mathieus? He makes Darren look tall!
    I love the second one. Emily is annoying though. We have to rely on Ryan making the right decision though. I'm scared. I think that girl who says she looks about 10 has a chance..

ReputationRep:
    Eeep watching Mean Girls right now
    Jonathan Bennett <3

ReputationRep:
    Screw not having money! I applied to a job at Legoland on a whim 2 days ago and they invited me to an interview and it will cost me so much money to get there it's not worth it. I've never had an interview before though and even though I probably won't be able to take the job if I do get it, I still want the experience! What to do...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Eeep watching Mean Girls right now
    Jonathan Bennett <3
    My mum changed the channel. I was rather enjoying the view. :sad:
    I miss non crazy LiLo, she was awesome!

ReputationRep:
    My mum changed the channel. I was rather enjoying the view. :sad:
    I miss non crazy LiLo, she was awesome!
    Such a good film. And I get to see Jonathan Bennett.
    Have you never had a job then?

ReputationRep:
    I was watching Mean Girls, switched to watch finale of Glee on E4+1. Missed For Good though.

Damn.

ReputationRep:
    Watching stutter.

ReputationRep:
    Screw not having money! I applied to a job at Legoland on a whim 2 days ago and they invited me to an interview and it will cost me so much money to get there it's not worth it. I've never had an interview before though and even though I probably won't be able to take the job if I do get it, I still want the experience! What to do...
    that's a bad situation........

ReputationRep:
    Made the mistake of watching this

It would now be difficult for me to be more excited.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is dead. Is no one around? I'll take anyone. If you're a lurker say hi (especially if you're going to glee live..or even if you're not). Just pleaseeeeeee.

ReputationRep:
    Now I *know* you did not just quote Justin Bieber AND call him the Biebs. If I didn't love you, I'd disown you!
    Oh yeah, I was thinking, do you want to go to the Globe and see Much Ado About Nothing when you come to London? Standing tickets are a fiver all summer! I can't believe you guys are all seeing Glee live...my mum got me a credit card and said I can't use it! No fair...At least I'm going to gay Paree and there'll be hot French guys for me to perve on... nope, still jealous! Darren and Criss are the only reason I want to see Glee live anyway!
    I mean Chris.
    I don't get it either DD, but the Biebs just moves me Please remind me to sing Baby for you when we meet, just to embarrass you?

Wow, that sounds great! When is it? And how long would it last? I'm going to sound like a complete weakling, but I actually have some problems with my back and I can't stand still for hours... But if it's not ridiculously long I'd love to!

Haha, I didn't even notice the Criss/Chris thing. I'm so sorry you can't go DD I actually swallowed all of my pride today and called up my creepy 'friend' to see if I could buy his ticket for you but he already sold it He started blabbering an apology too but when I had the information I wanted I just hung up

I just read about some filming they did for the DVD and man, that's going to be sooo good! And unlike the concert, it won't cause permanent hearing damage!

ReputationRep:
    I have deleted AVPM scenes :party:

*tempts everyone*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    This thread is dead. Is no one around? I'll take anyone. If you're a lurker say hi (especially if you're going to glee live..or even if you're not). Just pleaseeeeeee.
    Me, me, I'm here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ambs)
    me, me, i'm here!
    yusss!!!!!

Omg talk to me!!!

ReputationRep:
    yusss!!!!!

Omg talk to me!!!
    Oh no, now it looks like I didn't want to talk to you but there was someone at the door! Some of the people I associate with can't read clocks, seriously. Are you still around?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Oh no, now it looks like I didn't want to talk to you but there was someone at the door! Some of the people I associate with can't read clocks, seriously. Are you still around?
    :cry: It's okay I was fine alone :cry:

Of course I'm here. Busy watching Single Ladies videos.

ReputationRep:
    :cry: It's okay I was fine alone :cry:

Of course I'm here. Busy watching Single Ladies videos.
    Ah, that's always a great pastime! I think that if I watch it a few more times I'll actually know the steps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Ah, that's always a great pastime! I think that if I watch it a few more times I'll actually know the steps
    I found myself doing it in my bathroom the other day :facepalm:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.