Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I found myself doing it in my bathroom the other day :facepalm:
    I had the song stuck in my head earlier this week because I was wearing a leotard. I'm actually surprised I didn't end up busting a move.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I had the song stuck in my head earlier this week because I was wearing a leotard. I'm actually surprised I didn't end up busting a move.
    :rofl: Did you see on tumblr that a journalist reported he almost definitely lip synced the performance?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Did you see on tumblr that a journalist reported he almost definitely lip synced the performance?
    Haha, no, I didn't I haven't had much time for Tumblr since I began work*shudders*

I was just making a list of make-up I need to buy in London, but I'm not even done with it and it's already over £250... Looks like I'll need to reconsider.

ReputationRep:
    Aw Ambs, you are lovely! Don't worry, I'm fine with nor going! You just all need to give me details!
    Did I see e hine e say she has deleted AVPM scenes? I think I'm turning my little brother into a Darren fan because I made him watch HSS and he liked it. You know what makes me sick though? When Kurt said he was gay, my little brother went 'Ew.' Where the **** do kids learn that from?

ReputationRep:
    You guys suck. You're never on Chatzy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Aw Ambs, you are lovely! Don't worry, I'm fine with nor going! You just all need to give me details!
    Did I see e hine e say she has deleted AVPM scenes? I think I'm turning my little brother into a Darren fan because I made him watch HSS and he liked it. You know what makes me sick though? When Kurt said he was gay, my little brother went 'Ew.' Where the **** do kids learn that from?
    Woah, no, I didn't see that! Where did you get those from e hine e??

Aww, that's great! And never mind the 'ew', that's just kids' talk. Next time he does it just slap him until he learns it's not ok

Come to think of it, I've never been like that though. I once had a bunch of people hate me because I told the teacher they had been making racist comments. And when I was 7 I told my parents and teachers I wasn't going to the circus with the rest of the class because I thought it was 'ethically unacceptable to exploit animals' :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Woah, no, I didn't see that! Where did you get those from e hine e??

Aww, that's great! And never mind the 'ew', that's just kids' talk. Next time he does it just slap him until he learns it's not ok

Come to think of it, I've never been like that though. I once had a bunch of people hate me because I told the teacher they had been making racist comments. And when I was 7 I told my parents and teachers I wasn't going to the circus with the rest of the class because I thought it was 'ethically unacceptable to exploit animals' :rofl:
    I've never been to the zoo for the same reason
    Kids are just taught the wrong way these days though

ReputationRep:

Don't say I never do things for you.

And Rick you just missed me on chatzy and me and muse were on it this morning!!

ReputationRep:

I was working this morning D: (so dead)
    Why arent you on now!

EDIT: Love you for those deleted scenes.

ReputationRep:

I love you! oMFg! Pedo!Dumbledore and Harry saying I wanna have sex with her. LMAO! Best musical ever, sorry Sweeney Todd!

ReputationRep:
    Omfg! LMAO!
    'Your wand's poking me in the back!'
    'I'll never get behind you!'
    'Someone's coming!'
    'I swear it's not me!' LOOOOL!

ReputationRep:
    I love when Darren goes 'yes, but I meant to'.

ReputationRep:
    I love when Darren goes 'yes, but I meant to'.
    That's what I said on YouTube! Brilliant delivery!

I've just woken up and I'm still laughing because it was the last thing I watched before I went to sleep. I love Darren's face after 'It's an innuendo!' He's like :proud:
    Just opened my psychology book and guess what I'm laughing at now? Comings et al. This is why I can't do Psych at uni level...they'll be talking about a really harrowing unethical study and I'll be laughing at the name of whoever did it.
    I seriously can't wait for the Project Nim film to come out! Poor little chimp!

ReputationRep:
    That's what I said on YouTube! Brilliant delivery!

I've just woken up and I'm still laughing because it was the last thing I watched before I went to sleep. I love Darren's face after 'It's an innuendo!' He's like :proud:
    Just opened my psychology book and guess what I'm laughing at now? Comings et al. This is why I can't do Psych at uni level...they'll be talking about a really harrowing unethical study and I'll be laughing at the name of whoever did it.
    I seriously can't wait for the Project Nim film to come out! Poor little chimp!
    You make me laugh.

Best skit ever ^^^

Spoiler:
    Show
    "You complete me. You are the Sesame to my Street. You are the congestion to my Brooklyn Bridge. You are the waiting list to my Serendipty. You are the Bloom to my Berg. So Blaine Anderson Cooper, will you join me, Kurt Elizabeth Hummel, in Glee Club?" How did Darren not crack at Sesame to my Street?

ReputationRep:
    You make me laugh.

Best skit ever ^^^

Spoiler:
    Show
    "You complete me. You are the Sesame to my Street. You are the congestion to my Brooklyn Bridge. You are the waiting list to my Serendipty. You are the Bloom to my Berg. So Blaine Anderson Cooper, will you join me, Kurt Elizabeth Hummel, in Glee Club?" How did Darren not crack at Sesame to my Street?
    OMFG! :rofl3: I need to marry CC!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Shut up Kurt, you had me at Sesame Street! :love: Weirdly romantic haha! I am so filled with love!

ReputationRep:
    OMFG! :rofl3: I need to marry CC!
    I've already expressed my intentions to propose to him on Thursday. Get in the queue

ReputationRep:
    I've already expressed my intentions to propose to him on Thursday. Get in the queue
    Fiiine, I'll stick with Darren then!

ReputationRep:
    Fiiine, I'll stick with Darren then!
    You can have him

ReputationRep:
    I love reading the comments on Stutter.

ReputationRep:
    I hope we get more happy Kurt in season 3, in the live shows where he's just been happy and with Blaine he's been amazing :love:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.