Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I'M GOING TO GLEE LIVE *****ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo: :excited: :woo: :excited: :woo: :excited:

I'm on the floor, block A, row g.... I'm 7 rows back.. Holy ****ing hell....

Muse.. e hine e..... This is going to be totally awesome!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Slight anti climax that we have 200 members, and less than 10 people regularly post here.
    Well perhaps that's because it takes so long to be accepted into the Glee society :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    Well perhaps that's because it takes so long to be accepted into the Glee society :cry2:
    It must have been less than 24 hours, I usually do it multiple times a day. Today I left it longer because I've been out and getting overexcited about glee live.

ReputationRep:
    It must have been less than 24 hours, I usually do it multiple times a day. Today I left it longer because I've been out and getting overexcited about glee live.
    Nat, can you come on chatzy and help with trains pleaseee

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I am so, so sorry guys, but I'm not going to be able to come to the London meet up. Seems a bit ridiculous seeing as how I'm the host on the fb event page, but it's become impossible. Lets just say things are a tad hectic at home, in every way possible, plus I can't really afford it. I'll come on Chatzy next time I have a spare minute and explain everything, and I'll post this on the fb page too so hopefully you'll all see it. Again, I'm really sorry, but the next meet up we have, I'll definitely be there!
    I'm so jealous of you guys that are going to Glee Live!
    Jess x

ReputationRep:
    OMFG. He's got the mannerisms so perfectly! How many times has he watched it haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    OMFG. He's got the mannerisms so perfectly! How many times has he watched it haha
    About as many as you I would think :yep:

Or at least as many times as we've watched the kliss...

He's amazing though

ReputationRep:
    http://darrenfcukingcriss.tumblr.com/post/6787810531

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    LOL
    I still say Bonnie is a better Hermione than Emma Watson! Hermione's meant to be this frizzy haired big toothed creature, not a frigging Armani model haha

ReputationRep:
    LOL
    I still say Bonnie is a better Hermione than Emma Watson! Hermione's meant to be this frizzy haired big toothed creature, not a frigging Armani model haha
    I would have made a good Hermione. Bummed I didn't go for the role. Emma Watson's my age, it could have been meeeee.

ReputationRep:
    LOL
    DD You have to get back on chatzy!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I would have made a good Hermione. Bummed I didn't go for the role. Emma Watson's my age, it could have been meeeee.

I would have auditioned for Hermione but... yeah... not white. :rolleyes:

Schue's body really confuses me. It doesn't go with his face and general douche-y ness.

ReputationRep:

Schue's body really confuses me. It doesn't go with his face and general douche-y ness.
    It's freaking hot though :sogood:

ReputationRep:

I would have auditioned for Hermione but... yeah... not white. :rolleyes:

Same here. Harry Potter casting crew came to my school and my teacher put me forward among many others because of my acting ability. Nevertheless few people in school made it vocally clear I'd never get any big part because I was black. I turned down the offer to audition for other roles, not Herminoe of course haha.

No worries I was only joking and thought it was a cheeky way of getting me accepted quicker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    Same here. Harry Potter casting crew came to my school and my teacher put me forward among many others because of my acting ability. Nevertheless few people in school made it vocally clear I'd never get any big part because I was black. I turned down the offer to audition for other roles, not Herminoe of course haha.

No worries I was only joking and thought it was a cheeky way of getting me accepted quicker

From now on I will only accept people at 11:45 am on Friday the 13ths.

ReputationRep:

WHY AM I NOT THERE?????

ReputationRep:
    I want tickets to see Glee Live!! :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harpoon)
    I want tickets to see Glee Live!! :'(
    :console:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.