Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    Its so great to watch the old glee episodes, I saw acafellas today (on e4)
    It reminds me why I fell in love with Glee

ReputationRep:
    Guys! we're all 3 of us back in the hotel after the show! it was pure amazing!!!!
    The only bad thing was that we saw them all leaving for London on the coach. Damnnn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Guys! we're all 3 of us back in the hotel after the show! it was pure amazing!!!!
    The only bad thing was that we saw them all leaving for London on the coach. Damnnn
    This is what I was dreading, the after show report making us all feel jealous!
    But glad you had a good time girls!

ReputationRep:
    :awesome: Glad it was good! Get pictures?

Also which hotel? I can never find a decent one in Manchester :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    :awesome: Glad it was good! Get pictures?

Also which hotel? I can never find a decent one in Manchester :sad:
    Yes, lots of **** pictures and a few good ones, and a few good videos. Some songs were much better for photos than others. Pics will be uploaded tomorrow when we're feeling less tired.
    Ancoats travelodge is what me and e hine e are at, hravan is in a hostel nearby

ReputationRep:
    *jealous* Glad you had fun! What was the Klaine skit like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    *jealous* Glad you had fun! What was the Klaine skit like?
    its on Nats tumblr! she got a pretty OK video! She got a good one of I wanna hold your hand too. We'll upload pictures later

ReputationRep:
    its on Nats tumblr! she got a pretty OK video! She got a good one of I wanna hold your hand too. We'll upload pictures later
    So much love! <3 Kurt/Chris is even more breathless than usual! And WHY does 'You love my blazer' take my mind to places it probably shouldn't be going to? I'm so jealous you guys got to see them up close! I also love that you can actually hear the skit! Gotta love UK-ers, we're far more dignified and restrained than our US counterparts. *ahem* And I apprecilove the way Kurt says 'Manchester'. With every skit I want to marry Chris Colfer more and more!

ReputationRep:
    Photos uploading to photobucket as we speak!

ReputationRep:
    So much love! &lt;3 Kurt/Chris is even more breathless than usual! And WHY does 'You love my blazer' take my mind to places it probably shouldn't be going to? I'm so jealous you guys got to see them up close! I also love that you can actually hear the skit! Gotta love UK-ers, we're far more dignified and restrained than our US counterparts. *ahem* And I apprecilove the way Kurt says 'Manchester'. With every skit I want to marry Chris Colfer more and more!
    yes, when he said "you know you love my blazer" I was like ohhh out loud! Its not just you, Klaine turns our thoughts in bad directions haha. I was trying to copy Chris saying Manchester and I just couldn't!

ReputationRep:
    yes, when he said "you know you love my blazer" I was like ohhh out loud! Its not just you, Klaine turns our thoughts in bad directions haha. I was trying to copy Chris saying Manchester and I just couldn't!
    :five: Yay for perviness! Klaine are both too adorable and sweet to think pervy thoughts about which is why I feel guilty haha! But damn that line just oozes undapper thoughts haha!
    I just did it! Man-CHHHEEEEESSSST-sta!
    If I'd been at the concert when Blaine was like 'You mean you want us to make out in front of all these people?' I would have started a 'DO IT!' chant haha! I started a KANYE, KANYE, KANYE chant at a Kanye West concert, it was awesome! You'd never think I was shy and retiring in real life!
    I love Klaine!

ReputationRep:
    I'm back *****esssss.

:party: going to talk in a while. This is just my way of saying I got home.

ReputationRep:
    :five: Yay for perviness! Klaine are both too adorable and sweet to think pervy thoughts about which is why I feel guilty haha! But damn that line just oozes undapper thoughts haha!
    I just did it! Man-CHHHEEEEESSSST-sta!
    If I'd been at the concert when Blaine was like 'You mean you want us to make out in front of all these people?' I would have started a 'DO IT!' chant haha! I started a KANYE, KANYE, KANYE chant at a Kanye West concert, it was awesome! You'd never think I was shy and retiring in real life!
    I love Klaine!
    when brittney said she was looking for someone she could actually get e hine e said screamed out Blaine! really loud and all the people around her were like "what??" haha
    Starting chants is awesome, there were mexican waves last night but no chants

ReputationRep:
    when brittney said she was looking for someone she could actually get e hine e said screamed out Blaine! really loud and all the people around her were like &quot;what??&quot; haha
    That was hravan not me, I was calm, composed and in control throughout that concert. Even when you grabbed onto my arm and announced a Darren Criss sex riot when the Warblers were on stage I was in control of my actions :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    That was hravan not me, I was calm, composed and in control throughout that concert. Even when you grabbed onto my arm and announced a Darren Criss sex riot when the Warblers were on stage I was in control of my actions :ninja:
    ah yes. hravan. I knew the name, but I don't want to put peoples real names on here if they havn't told me I can.
    Ha ha yesss I did rather go OTT when the Warblers and Darren came on but it was an epic sex riot and it had to be said

ReputationRep:
    Darren Criss, MAY I TOUCH YOUR CURLS???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Fez)
    [SIZE=&quot;5&quot;]Darren Criss, MAY I TOUCH YOUR CURLS???[/SIZE]
    *wishes she could*

ReputationRep:
    when brittney said she was looking for someone she could actually get e hine e said screamed out Blaine! really loud and all the people around her were like "what??" haha
    LOOL

(Original post by e hine e)

ah yes. hravan. I knew the name, but I don't want to put peoples real names on here if they havn't told me I can.
    Ha ha yesss I did rather go OTT when the Warblers and Darren came on but it was an epic sex riot and it had to be said
    Can't believe I didn't get to see a REAL life DCriss sex riot. And Riker. :sad:

(Original post by The Fez)
    Darren Criss, MAY I TOUCH YOUR CURLS???
    :love: *wonders if she could without getting a restraining order*
    Your username isn't based on That 70s Show is it?

ReputationRep:
    LOOL

Can't believe I didn't get to see a REAL life DCriss sex riot. And Riker. :sad:

:love: *wonders if she could without getting a restraining order*
    Your username isn't based on That 70s Show is it?
    Hahaha actually it is, I was an exchange student in the US too and nobody could pronounce my name...

ReputationRep:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.