Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    My photos.

I actually took well over 300. These are the only decent ones... http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u...T/GLEE%20LIVE/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    My photos.

I actually took well over 300. These are the only decent ones... http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u...T/GLEE%20LIVE/
    UNDAPPER THOUGHTS. Can't believe it. We were so mature. The photos are awesome though

ReputationRep:

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    My photos.

AWESOME pictures. You had bloody good seats *is very very jealous*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    AWESOME pictures. You had bloody good seats *is very very jealous*
    I wasn't actually sitting with e hine e and muse. They got their tickets last week, I got mine on Tuesday. I was in row g. (Returns!) They were about 10 or so rows behind me.
    But! They were closer to single ladies and most of the warblers than I was...

ReputationRep:
    I have such an awesome facebook profile picture now! :awesome:

I'm not saying much about Glee Live because words cannot describe the love explosions I had.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I have such an awesome facebook profile picture now! :awesome:

I'm not saying much about Glee Live because words cannot describe the love explosions I had.
    This is so true. I feel as though I can't even begin to put it into words and if I tried I couldn't do it justice.

Just everyone know that Darren was looking mighty fine and Chris was just Chris. Single Ladies was epic.

ReputationRep:
    Our Single Ladies (not my video)

ReputationRep:
    Guys, your pictures are amazing, and I'm so glad you had a good time!! Also, that Single Ladies performance is the best I've ever seen, it looks like he's having so much fun with it

So yes - dlskgnqkfgnkjsnbgdksfbnkjsaa pretty much sums up my feelings :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Guys, your pictures are amazing, and I'm so glad you had a good time!! Also, that Single Ladies performance is the best I've ever seen, it looks like he's having so much fun with it

So yes - dlskgnqkfgnkjsnbgdksfbnkjsaa pretty much sums up my feelings :woo:
    It was an amazing performance.

:party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    It was an amazing performance.

:party:
    And you're still alive??

No seriously, I think seeing that live would have been the end of me. I can't believe I will be seeing the concert next week - I don't think it'll feel real until I'm actually there!

ReputationRep:
    To all the new people popping up on here: I think it's totally awesome (:awesome:) that you decided to join us! I promise we're not half as deranged as we sound! Let's be friends :dancing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    And you're still alive??

No seriously, I think seeing that live would have been the end of me. I can't believe I will be seeing the concert next week - I don't think it'll feel real until I'm actually there!
    it still didn't feel real when I was there. Even waiting for them on stage, I couldn't believe it and since then I've been replaying it in my mind convincing myself that it happened!!

ReputationRep:
    it still didn't feel real when I was there. Even waiting for them on stage, I couldn't believe it and since then I've been replaying it in my mind convincing myself that it happened!!

Guuh, don't include those videos in your replies to me woman, that's just cruel!!

I'm officially trying to stay spoilerfree until next week Wednesday. I just made two tiny exceptions for the Klaine skit and Single Ladies because SOMEONE told me to (not that I'm not glad I did, I don't think I could live without both).

ReputationRep:
    come on chatzy people
    I won't spoiler the show!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    To all the new people popping up on here: I think it's totally awesome (:awesome:) that you decided to join us! I promise we're not half as deranged as we sound! Let's be friends :dancing:
    Reaaaaally?

:dance: OH MY GOD YOU WERE SO CLOSE TO DARREN! :awesome: That video is awesome of the best kind :awesome: Love how he says Manchester too :love:

I'm getting tickets to the next Glee Live show, come hell or high water

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    Reaaaaally?

:dance: OH MY GOD YOU WERE SO CLOSE TO DARREN! :awesome: That video is awesome of the best kind :awesome: Love how he says Manchester too :love:

I'm getting tickets to the next Glee Live show, come hell or high water
    that video isn't hers. we wern;t that close. my photos are coming up soon guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    Reaaaaally?
    Fine. Neillya1 is pretty deranged but if you manage to steer clear from him you should be safe!

See what I did there? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    that video isn't hers. we wern;t that close. my photos are coming up soon guys!
    Awwwh shame

Still, you lot were in the same building as Darren! :dance:

(Original post by Ambs)
    Fine. Neillya1 is pretty deranged but if you manage to steer clear from him you should be safe!

[SIZE="1"]See what I did there? :awesome:[/SIZE]
    :sad: I'm pretty sane I'll have you know :fyi:

:getmecoat:

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.