The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    Still, you lot were in the same building as Darren! :dance:
    I still can't even believe that myself! Its all too urhegrehagw

ReputationRep:
    Reaaaaally?

:dance: OH MY GOD YOU WERE SO CLOSE TO DARREN! :awesome: That video is awesome of the best kind :awesome: Love how he says Manchester too :love:

I'm getting tickets to the next Glee Live show, come hell or high water
    I could see his face very clearly. He looked full of amazingness. There was something different about him in the flesh but I can't put my finger on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    it still didn't feel real when I was there. Even waiting for them on stage, I couldn't believe it and since then I've been replaying it in my mind convincing myself that it happened!!

I love how the girls start screaming when Darren does his two-step. GUUUUH. I think I honestly would have fainted!

ReputationRep:
    I did actually price up going to London for one of the shows ... do you reckon its worth £200 to see Glee live :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harpoon)
    I did actually price up going to London for one of the shows ... do you reckon its worth £200 to see Glee live :P
    Totally.

Review time.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/...5875-23222763/

Darren bit is pretty funny, he wants Take That (or the Spice Girls bleurgh) on Glee.

Then they say Chris might not be a really good singer or dancer..er, hello. Single Ladies anyone? Happy Days? I Wanna Hold Your Hand? Twerps.

ReputationRep:
    Totally.

Review time.

Darren bit is pretty funny, he wants Take That (or the Spice Girls bleurgh) on Glee.

Then they say Chris might not be a really good singer or dancer..er, hello. Single Ladies anyone? Happy Days? I Wanna Hold Your Hand? Twerps.
    Oh Darren. Two things: if you love the Uk so much how come you didn't tweet in Manchester and seemed to keep out of everyones way the whole time! also, TAKE THAT?!! Oh dear but I do approve alot of the spice girls, i've been saying that for a while! Also, if hes following the Uk music charts there no chance that he doesn't know about Muse, so thats cool.
    Lol at them saying Chris can't sing or dance. Did they not SEE the show? Hes pretty incredible at both

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

:rofl: Darren's face! :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Sorry about the crappy sound. My camera will only do good picture quality and bad audio or bad picture and good audio.

Raise your glass is uploading...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    This is a list of the songs they did. To the best of my knowledge. Some of it is a blur and I can't rely on my photos to remind me.. (Especially for when Amber was singing because I was just standing there in amazement watching and listening to her so I took hardly any photos of her. Seriously. )

Spoiler:
    Show

Don’t Stop Believing,
    Dog Days are Over,
    Sing
    I’m a Slave 4 U
    Fat Bottom Girls
    I Want To Hold Your Hand
    Ain’t No Way
    Pretty Young Thing
    Born This Way
    Firework
    Teenage Dream
    Silly Love Songs
    Raise Your Glass
    Happy Days Are Here Again/ Get Happy
    Lucky
    River Deep, Mountain High
    [Klaine skit]
    Jessie’s Girl
    Valerie
    Loser Like Me
    Single Ladies
    Safety Dance
    Empire State of Mind
    Somebody to Love

ReputationRep:
    OK, so post-Glee depression has set in. Its almost as bad as post Muse depression. They both seem to have no cure
    On the bright side, I have my photos to share with you, Warning: most are horiffic, and these are the best of a load of really bad ones. Also bear in mind that my camera was zoomed in on full the whole time, so we were not this close

Don't stop believing:

Heather Morris doing i'm a slave 4 u
    Spoiler:
    Show

Fat bottomed girls
    Spoiler:
    Show

photos
    Spoiler:
    Show

Chris C starting to sing I wanna hold you hand

mike dancing in pretty young thing

Born this way:
    Spoiler:
    Show

My best warbler photo (which is still really bad)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Happy days
    Spoiler:
    Show

Lucky & River Deep, Mountain High
    Spoiler:
    Show

Loser like me
    Spoiler:
    Show

Single Ladies
    Spoiler:
    Show

Safety Dance, Empire state of mind and GOODBYEEE GLEEEKS
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Totally.

Review time.

Are they actually stupid?? Like seriously? He's one of the best singers and dancers in the cast.

LOL. I love Darren. Take That are awesome. So are the Spice Girls. Shut up e hine e.

And I laughed over those pictures like a mofo after seeing them on livejournal and I'm laughing all over again. Darren doing a model pose and the vogue and the thrusting... I can't even...

Sassy gay Darren, how I love you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)

Sorry about the crappy sound. My camera will only do good picture quality and bad audio or bad picture and good audio.

Raise your glass is uploading...
    Kevin can DANCE! :dance: :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Darren's face! :rofl:
    Gangsta Blaine strikes again...

ReputationRep:
    has noone seen my pictures that I posted I don't feel loved

ReputationRep:
    OH MY GOD those pictures :woo: Am I the only one who just put one as their wallpaper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    has noone seen my pictures that I posted I don't feel loved
    :jumphug: I LOVE YOU!!

And I did see your first pic, but I didn't click on the spoilered ones because I don't want to see too much of the concert before I actually go... I even spent half a day installing Tumblr Saviour for the same reason. Yes, I know that shouldn't take half a day but I'm an idiot

I think I know what you mean with the post-Glee depression - I just know I'm heading towards one myself Sending you lots of hugs, and remember that we're almost one month through the hiatus already, yay!

ReputationRep:
    Kevin can DANCE! :dance: :sogood:
    Tell me about it.

When he did it in season 1 I was meh. I mean it was OK but I didn't think he was amazing.

But Thursday night? OMFG!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    :jumphug: I LOVE YOU!!

And I did see your first pic, but I didn't click on the spoilered ones because I don't want to see too much of the concert before I actually go... I even spent half a day installing Tumblr Saviour for the same reason. Yes, I know that shouldn't take half a day but I'm an idiot

I think I know what you mean with the post-Glee depression - I just know I'm heading towards one myself Sending you lots of hugs, and remember that we're almost one month through the hiatus already, yay!
    awww. i'll let you off not looking at them :p:

yes, hiatus is 12 more weeks and counting!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.