Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    OMG! The Bad Reputation episode was really good. :love:

Spoiler:
    Show
    LOL at the songs (always nice tio hear Mr Schue rap :p:) and the video that Sue Sylvester made with Olivia Newtion John, Rachel's video was jokes as well :rofl:
    Enjoyed Total Eclipse of the Heart as well. :moon:
    Always nice to see some other characters like Quinn, Tina, and Artie get more airtime and most importantly ...Puck. :coma:
    Favourite lines- Artie- "I have cold feet." Britney- "Can you feel your feet?" Kurt- "I'm talking about causing a major disruption in the library and no, I don't mean trying to check out a library book." :rofl:
    Sue Sylvester suggesting she gets Mr Schue a diaper for his chin and talking about the slow motion laughing.
    Jesse seemed really nice in this episode. :bigsmile: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    OMG! The Bad Reputation episode was really good. :love:

Spoiler:
    Show
    LOL at the songs (always nice tio hear Mr Schue rap :p:) and the video that Sue Sylvester made with Olivia Newtion John, Rachel's video was jokes as well :rofl:
    Enjoyed Total Eclipse of the Heart as well. :moon:
    Always nice to see some other characters like Quinn, Tina, and Artie get more airtime and most importantly ...Puck. :coma:
    Favourite lines- Artie- "I have cold feet." Britney- "Can you feel your feet?" Kurt- "I'm talking about causing a major disruption in the library and no, I don't mean trying to check out a library book." :rofl:
    Sue Sylvester suggesting she gets Mr Schue a diaper for his chin and talking about the slow motion laughing.
    Jesse seemed really nice in this episode. :bigsmile: :rofl:
    Just watched it

Spoiler:
    Show
    Was puck that hot at the start of the series, I'm majorly :drool: over him I can't help but be jealous of how stunning quinn is

Britney gets better everytime :rofl: Loved total eclipse of the heart and the rachel song

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    Just watched it

Spoiler:
    Show
    Was puck that hot at the start of the series, I'm majorly :drool: over him I can't help but be jealous of how stunning quinn is

Britney gets better everytime :rofl: Loved total eclipse of the heart and the rachel song
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't know how to turn on a computer.

Nice try and that's a ridiculous accent. :rofl:

I also enjoyed the Total eclipse of the heart song - it reminded me of the mastercard advert :teehee: Overall it was a good episode - much better than last week imo

ReputationRep:
    I hate how I can only watch it on 4od and they only put them up on Sundays

ReputationRep:
    Bad reputation has been the best episode of this half of the series so far!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher)
    Personally, it's the Madonna episode but Bad Reputation isn't far behind

ReputationRep:
    Ah I loved Bad Reputation! :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    yes, i also enjoyed bad reputation some great moments in there, much better than last weeks imo.

Spoiler:
    Show
    anyone else think it was obvious it was quinn who put the posters up? especially when Will interrogated her and she blamed rachel. I also loved rachel's rendition of total eclipse of the heart it fit really well with the scene

i've kinda become addicted to glee i want more!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OH MY GOD Total Eclipse of the Heart made me go totally WOOOOOOOOOO *orgasm*

And there were some fantastic lines. "Allow me to stop you...you had me at sex tape" and "I don't know how to turn on a computer"

But I'm so confused. Is Jesse now a good guy?!

ReputationRep:
    I love Bad Reputations! Just saw it Awesomeness.

ReputationRep:
    i hate when mr schuester sings. i hate when he raps. i hate when he talks and i ESPECIALLY hate when he dances

Spoiler:
    Show
    i think ice ice baby was WORSE than when he sung the thong song. i didn't realise it could get worse.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Total Eclipse of the Heart was amazing! It was nice to see a bit more Puck too :cool:

(Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher)
    Thiiiiiis. I was a bit disappointed with the latest episodes but Bad Reputation's put Glee back on form.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    Thiiiiiis. I was a bit disappointed with the latest episodes but Bad Reputation's put Glee back on form.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Will, I may buy a small diaper for your chin because it looks like a baby's ass. :teehee:

Can't touch this. :rofl:

(Original post by samanthaaaa)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Will, I may buy a small diaper for your chin because it looks like a baby's ass. :teehee:

Can't touch this. :rofl:
    HAHA. I loved that!

The second bit was sooo cringeworthy but it was hard to look away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    HAHA. I loved that!

The second bit was sooo cringeworthy but it was hard to look away.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes, particularly when Mr Schue was rapping. Although he's one of my favourite characters, it's rather cringey :pinch:

I’m kinda getting cold feet here.
    Can you even feel your feet? :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I have applied to join. I absolutely love Glee.

A House Is Not A Home by Kurt is my favorite Glee song of all time. It's just so wonderful and emotional. :love:

Have you all heard the preview to Bad Romance? It sounds *amazing*

ReputationRep:
    Bad romance sounds awesome Apparantly in the same episode they are doing kiss' song 'Beth' which is how my parents fell in love with my name

It has to be a good episode

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    I have applied to join. I absolutely love Glee.

A House Is Not A Home by Kurt is my favorite Glee song of all time. It's just so wonderful and emotional. :love:

Have you all heard the preview to Bad Romance? It sounds *amazing*
    :yep: The Bad Romance sounds great, looking forward to the episode!

And also, I have just accepted your request to join - welcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    :yep: The Bad Romance sounds great, looking forward to the episode!

And also, I have just accepted your request to join - welcome
    Wooo, thankies for adding me.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Is it true that Sue is singing Physical in tonights episode? I luff that song and it would be absolutely hilarious to hear her performing it. :rofl: Vogue will always be the best Sue performance though. ^_^

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.