Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    I think there's a very scarred shop assistant walking around in Birmingham who might question that point.. :teehee:

Oh yeah muse.. I brought toothpaste earlier :teeth: :awesome:
    crude!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Woo, I hope it all works out
    But it'd be awesome to meet you guys, especially because everyone else have already met each other xD
    Hold on just a tiny second here. Aren't you supposed to be my gay best friend? And you're meeting the other two losers before me?

ReputationRep:
    Guys.. Might want to check out this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1690643 :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    :rofl3: Have I told you that I love you?
    Ambs and I met! She's wonderful! I fear she thinks I'm a total freak but it's to be expected... I'm not dead and neither is she, judging by the text she sent me after I got home! I told my mum and she was like 'She's going to introduce you to her brother who is going to kill you.' Ok mother... ok... :lolwut: :laugh:

My credit card got blocked. :cry: It's going to take them 5 days to sort it out. I have like £5 in my account that I can't take out because it's not £10. No me gusta.
    You are a freak, but I love you in spite of it

I think we're all slightly freakish, we sit on a student forum and talk about Glee every day. Use words and phrases like ship, dapper, Klaine, Klisses and ovary explosions..not exactly normal people are we?

My credit card has had a check put on it because of the concert tickets I bought at the same time as my phone and camera! They thought it was unusual activity. Of course it was unusual I was going to see Glee!! I didn't even take it a quarter of a way to my limit though. Idiots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Hold on just a tiny second here. Aren't you supposed to be my gay best friend? And you're meeting the other two losers before me?
    Well, if you could have come to London, than it would have all been good!
    You're not a great bi best friend either

ReputationRep:
    Guys.. Might want to check out this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1690643 :teeth:
    Am I a bad person for adding all those haters to my neg rep list? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    Am I a bad person for adding all those haters to my neg rep list? :teeth:
    I've had to unsub from the thread as the haters were making me angry

ReputationRep:
    AHEM!
    Already posted... :awesome:
    You are a freak, but I love you in spite of it

I think we're all slightly freakish, we sit on a student forum and talk about Glee every day. Use words and phrases like ship, dapper, Klaine, Klisses and ovary explosions..not exactly normal people are we?

My credit card has had a check put on it because of the concert tickets I bought at the same time as my phone and camera! They thought it was unusual activity. Of course it was unusual I was going to see Glee!! I didn't even take it a quarter of a way to my limit though. Idiots.
    You have a point. A very good point. And LOL at your credit card check!
    I need to watch OS. Badly. I've got withdrawal symptoms.
    :yes:
    I just want a best friend... :sad:

I've been watching AVPS and I actually love Draco.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

I wish I had. Darren Criss was signing outside hotels there. I'm not even sure he was in Manchester. The person on stage must have been an imposter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    I've had to unsub from the thread as the haters were making me angry
    I may just do the same

He's such a babe :love:

That girl recording has the most annoying voice though

ReputationRep:
    AHEM!

Already posted... :awesome:

You have a point. A very good point. And LOL at your credit card check!
    I need to watch OS. Badly. I've got withdrawal symptoms.

:yes:
    I just want a best friend... :sad:

I've been watching AVPS and I actually love Draco.
    Haha, just look around you'll find some
    Most of mine are girls (I guess that comes with the gay thing though)
    I love Lauren Lopez so much.

ReputationRep:
    :love:
    Why so perfect?
    Haha, just look around you'll find some
    Most of mine are girls (I guess that comes with the gay thing though)
    I love Lauren Lopez so much.
    awwwww! :jumphug:
    I have a total girlcrush on Lauren now. I watched the Potion Master's Corner and I was like :love:. How many girl crushes are you allowed to have before you start questioning your sexuality?

I got negged on the hater thread. There is something wrong with people.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, we were in that right side floor block but at the wrong end of the row to Darren. I could see his head bobbing past though, same for Mark when he went past. I had to walk down from the first tier steps and I literally couldn't get down them without stopping in the middle, I have a weird fear of heights. Your seats sound good though, with a full view of the stage. I had to find a viewing position through people's heads. I was lucky I was near the end of the row so I could easily see to the stage. I've thought about getting VIP ones next time but they're so expensive, so I might just settle for being really fast at buying them.
    ahh I'd love to be near their heads, hahaa weird as that sounds. Like, how lucky are the people that get to hold hands with them (although very briefly)... I think I'd die of excitement, at the very least I'd be in tears haha! it'd be so cool!
    and yeah... VIP... very pricey. If I can actually get a job by that time I might attempt it... but yeah, being very fast is much cheaper.

ReputationRep:
    You don't even want to know how tempted I was to lament about Darren in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    You don't even want to know how tempted I was to lament about Darren in this thread.
    Oh god yes. That thread is for me
    The more I think about it the more I feel that its actually a good thing that I didn't meet Darren in Manchester. Something tells me that I would have embarassed myself

ReputationRep:
    Guys, this picture excites me!!!

also, Riker is looking hot

also, what happened to Darren?
    @DarrenCriss Darren Criss
    man, if you're gonna grab my head and treat me like some monkey, at LEAST let me throw poop at you before you run away! #itsonlyfair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    ahh I'd love to be near their heads, hahaa weird as that sounds. Like, how lucky are the people that get to hold hands with them (although very briefly)... I think I'd die of excitement, at the very least I'd be in tears haha! it'd be so cool!
    and yeah... VIP... very pricey. If I can actually get a job by that time I might attempt it... but yeah, being very fast is much cheaper.
    I know, when Chris Colfer was holding hands during IWHYH I was like :cry: I sound over dramatic but I just love them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Guys, this picture excites me!!!

also, Riker is looking hot

also, what happened to Darren?
    @DarrenCriss Darren Criss
    man, if you're gonna grab my head and treat me like some monkey, at LEAST let me throw poop at you before you run away! #itsonlyfair
    Apparently some fan grabbed him again. You know it's serious when he brings out the smiley faces.

ReputationRep:
    Your first pic isn't showing up Muse. Is it the one of Darren and Chris together?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.