Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I know, when Chris Colfer was holding hands during IWHYH I was like :cry: I sound over dramatic but I just love them.

aww he's so sweet :')
    and that graphic! :love:

also, unrelated but I have the same phone as Riker, mahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Your first pic isn't showing up Muse. Is it the one of Darren and Chris together?
    No, its the one of the writing team on their first meeting!!!

Urgh, people please please stop molesting Darren! I understand why you would want to but its rude!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    :love:
    Why so perfect?

awwwww! :jumphug:
    I have a total girlcrush on Lauren now. I watched the Potion Master's Corner and I was like :love:. How many girl crushes are you allowed to have before you start questioning your sexuality?

I got negged on the hater thread. There is something wrong with people.
    I've discussed around 3 guy crushes with my friends (Darren, Jon Bennett and Eric ), and I'm pretty suprised they havent realised i' m gay yet haha
    I think the limit is probably around 200000, and then you should start questioning yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Glee withdrawal symptoms yet? Anybody? I've been expecting the show to come on at 9 every Monday - lol. Must - watch - Glee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oliviaonthetrain)
    Glee withdrawal symptoms yet? Anybody? I've been expecting the show to come on at 9 every Monday - lol. Must - watch - Glee!
    I don't think I've had a chance to miss it too much, I've been enjoying how the season ended and looking back on it, RPing like a boss and then going to see it kind of filled out a few weeks for me. I think if I didn't have loads of fanfic to write I'd be missing it a lot more. Your sig is mesmerising.

By the way everyone, tumblr isn't letting anyone reblog anything or post and it's been like that for an hour. I don't know what to do with myself.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've had a chance to miss it too much, I've been enjoying how the season ended and looking back on it, RPing like a boss and then going to see it kind of filled out a few weeks for me. I think if I didn't have loads of fanfic to write I'd be missing it a lot more. Your sig is mesmerising.

By the way everyone, tumblr isn't letting anyone reblog anything or post and it's been like that for an hour. I don't know what to do with myself.
    chatzy?

ReputationRep:

My fav bit by far was when Blaine said he loved Kurt And thanks for complementing on my sig I'm in love with Santana now - she's grown on me this season.

ReputationRep:
    D'aww Chris looks tired. I don't know why everyone's saying he looks unhappy though, he can't have a smiley face on the whole damn time. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...k-Calling.html

ReputationRep:
    http://beaconnews.suntimes.com/enter...uest-star.html

This is coming to the UK :dance: Although it's on Sky :sad: But Darren is a guest star!

ReputationRep:
    You guys are losersss. Muse and I have been Klaining the night away on chatzy, we heard about the new skit where Chris and Darren dressed up and everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)

This is coming to the UK :dance: Although it's on Sky :sad: But Darren is a guest star!
    Is it going to be on Sky? I've seen clips of it. Darren in glasses. No more needs to be said.

EDIT: just realised you said on sky. OMG I need sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)

You guys are so late... I've already seen the advert on TV and squeed despite already watching Darren's episode...
    /demented fangirl
    You guys are losersss. Muse and I have been Klaining the night away on chatzy, we heard about the new skit where Chris and Darren dressed up and everything.
    WHAT?? WHAT??? Dressed up as WHAT?? OMG! How could I miss dressed up CrissColfer?

ReputationRep:

I'm crying. 'Sugary kitten fart.' LMAO. As much as I love Glee... :rofl: I totally agree with Charlie... they are WAY too good looking for outcasts!
    None of this counts now because Glee Season 2 is almost a different show to season 1 but... :teehee:

ReputationRep:

I'm crying. 'Sugary kitten fart.' LMAO. As much as I love Glee... :rofl: I totally agree with Charlie... they are WAY too good looking for outcasts!
    None of this counts now because Glee Season 2 is almost a different show to season 1 but... :teehee:
    http://amythewicked.tumblr.com/post/...from-28th-june

dressed up. Poor quality but a better one will be out later and it still made me laugh. Blaine has a bearskin hate, Kurt has a cape and union jack apparently.

ReputationRep:
    http://amythewicked.tumblr.com/post/...from-28th-june

dressed up. Poor quality but a better one will be out later and it still made me laugh. Blaine has a bearskin hate, Kurt has a cape and union jack apparently.
    They are just TOO cute! Even when it's not scripted! Awesome!
    Thanks e hine e!

ReputationRep:
    They are just TOO cute! Even when it's not scripted! Awesome!
    Thanks e hine e!
    You're welcome diamonddust When I see now I think of angry tweeting Darren.

I love your video lol

ReputationRep:
    There are pictures of the skit and everything now. You guys need to get your asses over to tumblr.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I haven't looked back at anything past this page, but I was just wondering if the dressing up in the skit was new for tonight or something, as I went tonight, but have been avoiding all info about Glee Live for ages now so don't know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinobi93)
    Hey guys, I haven't looked back at anything past this page, but I was just wondering if the dressing up in the skit was new for tonight or something, as I went tonight, but have been avoiding all info about Glee Live for ages now so don't know
    Yup, it was brand new the crowd seemed to go wild for it-did you have a good time?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.