Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    Wooo, thankies for adding me.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Is it true that Sue is singing Physical in tonights episode? I luff that song and it would be absolutely hilarious to hear her performing it. :rofl: Vogue will always be the best Sue performance though. ^_^
    No problem

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, it's true and it's also a duet with a celebrity guest (I'm not sure if you want to wait until tonight to see who).

I agree, Vogue is one of the best highlights of this series

ReputationRep:
    Have to say I wasn't that impressed. I mean I LOVED Bonnie Tyler and Emma was awesome... but it didn't rock my boat

ReputationRep:
    The music wasn't as good as last weeks, but I thought the storyline was good this week.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Olivia Newton John looks really good for her age. :eek: Her and Sue together make a fab couple. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I thought is a v.good episode as it reinstated my undying love for Jane Lynch/Sue, plus I really want to be Kurts friend - in Glee and in real life :-)

I liked the MC Hammer pants and song ha

Olivia Newton John looks good for age because she has purchased a new face lol although the plastic surgeon is damn good I have to say!

PS. How do you get those mini films as your avatar? Do you make them yourself? I want a Sue or Will one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    PS. How do you get those mini films as your avatar? Do you make them yourself? I want a Sue or Will one
    Google "glee gifs"; there are people who make loads of them and put them up on livejournal

Here for example. She's got a page of gifs for every episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moregano)
    Google "glee gifs"; there are people who make loads of them and put them up on livejournal

Here for example. She's got a page of gifs for every episode.
    Right, it's late and I'm tired so that's my excuse for not knowing what to do next - how to I get the film bit to my avatar? Do I have to right click on the film gif or something???
    lol sorry...and thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    Right, it's late and I'm tired so that's my excuse for not knowing what to do next - how to I get the film bit to my avatar? Do I have to right click on the film gif or something???
    lol sorry...and thanks
    Right click and save as an image just like you would with a still image, then go to My Account > Images > Edit Avatar > Upload.

Seeing as you're not a sub, your avatar size is limited so I'm not sure if you'll be able to get a good quality gif to fit. If you go to this thread and post your chosen gif there, someone will be able to edit it down to size for you

ReputationRep:
    Thank-you!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone seen episode 18 yet? :awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show
    "Wikipedia says that King Martin Luther loved the Jews" :lol:

"Since I shaved my mohawk I've started seeing things differently. Last week I joined a black church!"

The music was really good this episode. Puck's song especially. And his outfit :sexface:

The story about Finn's friend was so sad

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

"Since I shaved my mohawk I've started seeing things differently. Last week I joined a black church!"

The music was really good this episode. Puck's song especially. And his outfit :sexface:

Yes!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt made me really angry with changing his looks! I'm glad he saw sense at the end.

"Does he mean like, a burglar alarm?"
    "I'm like Tinkerbell, Finn, I need applause to live!"

I was very disappointed the minor characters didn't get to do their own songs, especially Brittany - that would have been awesome!

ReputationRep:
    I loved the music in episode 18

Spoiler:
    Show
    especially Kurt's second song, Roses' turn and The Boy is Mine.

Rachel and Finn need to get together NOW! It always suprises me when the gleeks don't seem to know or care much about each other because in my head they're a really tight group and good friends (even though I know that's not the case)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    Yes!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt made me really angry with changing his looks! I'm glad he saw sense at the end.

"Does he mean like, a burglar alarm?"
    "I'm like Tinkerbell, Finn, I need applause to live!"

I was very disappointed the minor characters didn't get to do their own songs, especially Brittany - that would have been awesome!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    "Your hands are so soft. Seriously, they feel like a baby. Now I know what it's like to date a baby" :rofl:

It would have been a great opportunity to see more of the minor characters. It's shame they didn't take advantage of that.

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Just watched it

Spoiler:
    Show
    That made me laugh! I'm going to miss Puck's Mohawk ("Who is that guy?" :rofl:) In a way, he looks slightly better though. I also enjoyed "Jesse's girl", it reminded me of the DS guitar hero game :p:

Brittany's blank face when Kurt's dad looked at her :rofl:
    A few of my favourite quotes of the episode:

"At least I don't have to listen to his stupid theories on how Super Mario Brothers changed civilisation."

"What do boys' lips taste like?"
    "Usually dip, sometimes they taste like burgers or my armpits."

"Nobody quits the Cheerios. You either die or I kick you off."

"I'm gonna make it a habit to not stop and talk to students because this has been a colossal waste of my time."

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

this was the best the music has been in weeks and weeks. Rose's Turn especially was stunning, but The Lady Is A Tramp and One were still both exceptional!! Was nice to finally hear Santana's voice, I want to know what Brittany's sounds like!

ReputationRep:
    Lea Michelle Twittered yday that it was one of her favourite episodes dontchaknow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Lea Michelle Twittered yday that it was one of her favourite episodes dontchaknow
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Oooo can't wait to see it then!
    It was Cory's birthday recently so I looked up the ages, and I can't believe he's nearly 30?!:

Lea Michele - 23
    Dianna Agron - 23
    Cory Monteith - 28
    Chris Colfer - 19
    Kevin McHale - 21
    Mark Salling - 26
    Amber Riley - 23
    Jenna Ushkowitz - 23

ReputationRep:
    I loved the last episode.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Brittany was on form as usual 'You have such soft hands.. now I know what it'd be like date a baby' Lol Nice to see Santana and Puck have more airtime.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...nfidelity.html
    lol that would be hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ys5nuJlczU

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.