Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)

It's an awful job having to sift through gifs of this kiss just to find the perfect ones to post for you guys.
    He SO wasn't expecting that!

He fell. I tried not to laugh. I failed.
    LMAO! I didn't even try not to laugh haha! Oh Darren...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harpoon)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...ciJ0pfU#at=113

The full video including the Britannia Kiss :coma: and the Klaine Kiss
    The Brittana kiss was SO tame but it was adorable how they were giggling afterwards. Klaine's kiss was just awesome because you could tell Chris wasn't expecting it and I LMAO'd at Kurt swooning and fainting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    The Brittana kiss was SO tame but it was adorable how they were giggling afterwards. Klaine's kiss was just awesome because you could tell Chris wasn't expecting it and I LMAO'd at Kurt swooning and fainting.
    Have you heard the radio interview might be cancelled? They're not listed anymore as being on on the site, but people think that might be because it's recorded.

I think Chris was expecting it, he was probably just trying to be Kurt. I like the slow mo kiss, not because I'm a perve but because it moves me.

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard the radio interview might be cancelled? They're not listed anymore as being on on the site, but people think that might be because it's recorded.

I think Chris was expecting it, he was probably just trying to be Kurt. I like the slow mo kiss, not because I'm a perve but because it moves me.
    WHATTTT??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! To quote Mercedes: I will cut someone.
    And bits in bold: Aren't they the same thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    WHATTTT??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! To quote Mercedes: I will cut someone.
    And bits in bold: Aren't they the same thing?
    It does not move me in that way. It's touching and romantic and beautiful and sweet.

I give up.

If it's cancelled I am going to go all Lima Heights on them.

Was it someone on here or someone on tumblr who said Mercedes should have come out in a giant keyboard costume during the skit last night?

ReputationRep:
    http://bcove.me/nga1hcyb

Chris speaking. Need I say more?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I think I might be addicted to the skit :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    oh you guys are amazing. they're amazing. its all amazing *overwhemed*

ReputationRep:
    I'm watching SLS. At the first coffee shop scene and flailing like never before. I just remember watching this ep, thinking 'I want them to get together, will they do it in this ep?' and no, they didn't but now I know what happens and everything is perfect.

/overdramatic

ReputationRep:
    with regards to the darren & chris radio interview:
    i have a lot of asks about this, and thank you to those who have given me info. here’s what’s going on:

yes, it appears to have been cancelled. their names have been taken off the website, and the DC Street Team are saying that one of the guys couldn’t do it, so they both declined as they were a “package deal” and wouldn’t do it one without the other.

it could be for any reason - the most likely to me is that Chris may have had to go back to the states for this movie schedule. but let’s just appreciate for a moment the fact that if that is the case, Darren wouldn’t do it without him. or vice versa.

it sucks if all this is accurate, yes. but even in the frustration of not getting the interview, we get the heartwarming knowledge that they would only do it together

HOLD ME GUYS :cry:

At least we all know why they'd only do it together.

Engagement announcement.

ReputationRep:
    Then there's this

Someone just spoke to Radio 1 and they said it’s not definitely cancelled it’s just not confirmed because Chris and Darren are on such a tight schedule that they can’t confirm or deny yet. There’s a good chance they will be there but they don’t want to commit to listing it in case they can’t make it

THEY ARE SCREWING WITH MY EMOTIONS.

ReputationRep:
    Then there's this

Someone just spoke to Radio 1 and they said it’s not definitely cancelled it’s just not confirmed because Chris and Darren are on such a tight schedule that they can’t confirm or deny yet. There’s a good chance they will be there but they don’t want to commit to listing it in case they can’t make it

win win win win. Lets hope they can! what day is the recording planned??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    win win win win. Lets hope they can! what day is the recording planned??
    I think it was going to be live on Thursday. I think it might just be one of those where they go 'guess who just popped in?'

ReputationRep:
    I think it was going to be live on Thursday. I think it might just be one of those where they go 'guess who just popped in?'
    the harry potter premiere is on Thursday. What time was it going to be, this recording?
    its so cute that one won't do it without the other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    the harry potter premiere is on Thursday. What time was it going to be, this recording?
    its so cute that one won't do it without the other
    It would be 6.30-10am. Well, in between those hours.

Probably scared of Chris Moyles tbh

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE Glee! It's the best show i have ever watched, and it's taught me a lot.

I watch an episode every Saturday night in my bedroom, where I can get enough peace and quiet to watch and enjoy it. And I do! I love it!

The series has taught me a lot; about society, and about myself. It's a really fresh look on life.

GLEEK FOR EVER!

ReputationRep:

damn. I can't leave work until 1
    I could get to the premiere (it starts at about 4) but they're only letting people in with wristbands that they're giving out on wednesday which I can't go to London then. Urgh
    I might go down and chill in London on friday though if DD and rick are up for it. I doubt Darren will be there though

ReputationRep:
    It does not move me in that way. It's touching and romantic and beautiful and sweet.

I give up.

If it's cancelled I am going to go all Lima Heights on them.

Was it someone on here or someone on tumblr who said Mercedes should have come out in a giant keyboard costume during the skit last night?
    I just snorted and diet coke is now adorning my keyboard.
    http://bcove.me/nga1hcyb

Chris speaking. Need I say more?
    I hate the Royals so -1 love point for Chris.

That is SO precious!
    with regards to the darren & chris radio interview:
    i have a lot of asks about this, and thank you to those who have given me info. here’s what’s going on:

yes, it appears to have been cancelled. their names have been taken off the website, and the DC Street Team are saying that one of the guys couldn’t do it, so they both declined as they were a “package deal” and wouldn’t do it one without the other.

it could be for any reason - the most likely to me is that Chris may have had to go back to the states for this movie schedule. but let’s just appreciate for a moment the fact that if that is the case, Darren wouldn’t do it without him. or vice versa.

it sucks if all this is accurate, yes. but even in the frustration of not getting the interview, we get the heartwarming knowledge that they would only do it together

HOLD ME GUYS :cry:

At least we all know why they'd only do it together.

Engagement announcement.
    PACKAGE DEAL? Wouldn't do it without the other? Be still my beating heart! WHY are they doing this to me?? :love: :rolleyes:

Then there's this

I can't deal with anything to do with Chris and Darren anymore.

ReputationRep:

*just snorted all over again*
    I'm never drinking while on this thread.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.