Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel Pakistan)
    Yeah I guess so! I really want 30 Seconds to Mars to come Birmingham once again (maybe for the last time considering their rumoured 10 year Hiatus). All my fave bands will be playing at Reading festival but my mum does not approve of me going there I'm a huge Echelon and the news of their supposed break-up arised whilst I was studying for my A-Level exams and hence it in fact negatively impacted my performance! I was sooo upset! If I don't make it into Medicine at Cambridge, it's all 30StM's fault! LOL
    Yay, another new poster! Don't feel too sad about not being able to go to Glee Live - it honestly wasn't as good as the videos you find online. Ooh, another Oxbridge hopeful :hi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Yay, another new poster! Don't feel too sad about not being able to go to Glee Live - it honestly wasn't as good as the videos you find online. Ooh, another Oxbridge hopeful :hi:
    Hi! Yes, indeed I am an Oxbridge hopeful. I feel kinda bad though, not attending any festivals or gigs this summer (I especially wanted to see Glee as I've never seen them live before). Now I must eagerly anticipate results day as the destiny of my future is impending. Sooo nervous!

ReputationRep:
    Glee Live was ****ing epic... But then again I was in the 7th row from the stage so I had an awesome view of most of it.. And I screamed and sang along for the entire show...

The only thing I was sad about was that the second stage (where Teenage Dream, most of Silly Love Songs, Fat Bottom Girls, Happy Days and Singles Ladies were performed) was at the back of me and I didn't have such a good view of it.. But I could still see )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    We might have a livestream for Darren's concert on Wednesday night :ninja:
    Dear God, pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaasseeeeeeeeee! I hope he starts a sex riot with Stutter (again).

(Original post by Ambs)
    YUUUUUUSSSSSS!!

I'll probably just sob in front of my computer because I can't be there though. Or just stare at his lips all the time thinking of the Kliss :love:

Also, I think I've tried to rep you about five times while catching up on the thread, but I couldn't! Damn TSR for not allowing me to be cliquey
    I'm still so heartbroken I didn't get tickets.

ReputationRep:
    We might have a livestream for Darren's concert on Wednesday night :ninja:
    Your sig makes me feel happy.

ReputationRep:
    This gif is so apropos (thanks for the new word Darren!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    This gif is so apropos (thanks for the new word Darren!)

I love it
    also, I share your heartbreak over not having tickets

ReputationRep:
    Oh and people, I have to put these pictures of Darren being adorable in a spoiler because otherwise you will all explode
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:

I can't guys. I just can't. The fact two of my favourite Glee people are obviously good friends is just too damn cute. I'm not shipping them don't worry. I'm just appreciating the epic cuteness!

Edit: Someone negged me for ranting about missing my offer on a 'I'm going to miss my offer' thread. What the hell is wrong with TSR? Why can't they be like me and QUOTE someone? I only neg racists and homophobes!

ReputationRep:
    Apparently this is a good CrissColfer fic.

Not read it yet.

http://mittenconfetti.livejournal.com/1198.html

Just leaving it here incase anyone interested hasn't read it yet.

ReputationRep:
    I need to find an awesome theme for my tumblr....

ReputationRep:

Not read it yet.

Chatzy?

ReputationRep:

Not read it yet.

Scanned it and: Darren was perpetually oblivious.
    LOL. Darren as Blaine?

(Original post by Hravan)
    I need to find an awesome theme for my tumblr....
    Link me to yours when you've found one! I'm getting quite into Tumblr.

I want a Darren. I don't even care. He's just too precious.

Not really Glee related but it made me laugh. Read the last bit.

ReputationRep:
    Chatzy?
    I would but I'm writing so I'm trying to keep closing my browser. I can't help but keep signing on to see what's happening though.

ReputationRep:

Link me to yours when you've found one! I'm getting quite into Tumblr.
    I'm having a MASSIVE tumblr overhaul at the moment. I've just realised that I can have multiple blogs ( ) so I'm creating more so I can have separate Glee, Harry Potter, Tolkien and Supernatural blogs. (Although all the urls will be Tolkien-related because I'm silly like that.. And my Glee blog's title is actually Tolkien as well :rolleyes: )

Anyhoo.. This one is going to end up as my Glee one once I've got it all sorted out : http://wewillwalkinbitterrain.tumblr.com/

ReputationRep:
    I would but I'm writing so I'm trying to keep closing my browser. I can't help but keep signing on to see what's happening though.
    I finished the fic. I'm crying. I hate unhappy endings.

I'm having a MASSIVE tumblr overhaul at the moment. I've just realised that I can have multiple blogs ( ) so I'm creating more so I can have separate Glee, Harry Potter, Tolkien and Supernatural blogs. (Although all the urls will be Tolkien-related because I'm silly like that.. And my Glee blog's title is actually Tolkien as well :rolleyes: )

Anyhoo.. This one is going to end up as my Glee one once I've got it all sorted out : http://wewillwalkinbitterrain.tumblr.com/
    *cough* geek *cough*
    Chris would approve!

ReputationRep:
    I finished the fic. I'm crying. I hate unhappy endings.

*cough* geek *cough*
    Chris would approve!
    Is it sad?

loolll

ReputationRep:
    Read it. NOooooooooo they were supposed to be together foreverrrrrrrrrr.

ReputationRep:
    I'm on chatzy now.. Just cooking lunch but in about 10 minutes I will be on it properly..

ReputationRep:
    Read it. NOooooooooo they were supposed to be together foreverrrrrrrrrr.
    See!

*cries*

But now I'm lol'ing at Peter Andre singing on Loose Women. :teehee: His voice makes me cringe.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.