Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)

just found this. *dies 100000000x over*
    (because of what it says, not because its in italian)
    Something about singing on TV in Italy? *shrug*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Something about singing on TV in Italy? *shrug*
    OK, heres my translation. also, he officially speaks better italian than me. I'd have messed up the grammar in that but he's perfect at it
    "I'm not sure if theres a dubbing artist for my voice on Italian TV. How strange/weird. Why has nobody called me to do it? Come on, what the ****?!" (cazzo is italian for the f word which TSR doesn't allow :p:)

it kills me because I said exactly the same thing that Darren should dub Blaine on Italian Glee. Also because Darren swears in Italian and thats what I wanted to know if he could! It makes me day so so much

ReputationRep:
    OK, heres my translation. also, he officially speaks better italian than me. I'd have messed up the grammar in that but he's perfect at it
    "I'm not sure if theres a dubbing artist for my voice on Italian TV. How strange/weird. Why has nobody called me to do it? Come on, what the ****?!" (cazzo is italian for the f word which TSR doesn't allow :p:)

it kills me because I said exactly the same thing that Darren should dub Blaine on Italian Glee. Also because Darren swears in Italian and thats what I wanted to know if he could! It makes me day so so much
    LOOOOOOL! They should get Darren to do it! *cough* Then he'd get to sing in Italian too *cough* He is truly amazing. Swearing in Italian, perfect grammar and he's hilarious! IT'S. JUST. NOT. FAIR! CAZZO!

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOL! They should get Darren to do it! *cough* Then he'd get to sing in Italian too *cough* He is truly amazing. Swearing in Italian, perfect grammar and he's hilarious! IT'S. JUST. NOT. FAIR! CAZZO!
    nah, they'd keep the songs in english. still, having him doing his own italian dubbing would be awesome. I've seen clips of glee dubbed in italian and its so weird. come on chatzy? I need to freak out about how perfect he is

ReputationRep:
    For Chris Colfer, the breakout actor on the Fox hit "Glee," getting his second Emmy nomination in as many seasons of the show was a great way to start his day. He took a moment to talk about his delight with the news.

You’re like the Emmy boy now.

That is one title I would love to have for the rest of my life.

Were you already awake and waiting for the call?

I think I've gotten to the point where now if someone calls me that early in the morning, I know it’s good news. I was asleep in my bed; I wrapped late last night on the film I’m doing. I slept right through. And it was cool because I got a call from my parents first. They beat everyone to the punch, and I was happy with that.

Are you nervous about your costar Jane Lynch hosting? Scared she’ll spill some of your secrets to the whole world?

I think I have just as many secrets on her that she has on me. I was so unbelievably proud of her when she hosted "SNL," and I cannot wait to see her take on the Emmys. And I’m mostly excited that I’m nominated because it means I’ll have a better seat to watch her. If anyone knows Jane, she’ll kick butt.

We've all just learned that your Kurt character will leave 'Glee' after next season? Were you as shocked as the fans?

I think the overall breaking news of it surprised me. I definitely wasn’t expecting that. It's definitely not my choice to leave the show, but I understand it’s the right choice. The show is very real. To have the character grow up and leave and graduate, it’s the right thing to do. I think it’s more of a big deal because not too many shows have ever done it before. We see the characters until they’re in their early 30s.

Since we won’t be seeing that with Kurt, where do you see him post-graduation:

I always imagined him running his own magazine. Kurtain magazine -- it would be like a Vogue-type publication. I don’t know. I love Kurt so so much. And I’m so proud of what he’s done this past season: He really went through a lot and experienced a lot. I’ve received thousands and thousands of letters from viewers who’ve just identified with him so much. It’s fantastic. I’ll miss that. But at least it’s planned, and I’m sure it will be a nice goodbye.

Kurt did endure a lot this season. How will we see him develop this year.

Apparently, they’re going to go in a lighter, comical direction, which is good. I’m tired of crying in every scene.

Who else are you rooting for at the Emmys?

The biggest one -- that I was not surprised by -- was Dot-Marie Jones as Coach Beiste in the guest category. She is just an amazing, amazing human being. I am more happy for her nomination than I am for my own.

Dot Marie Jones! :love:

I ain't happy with Murphy. Not happy at all. It's good for Chris though but sucky for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Woah woah woah, Tina and Quinn are awesome! And Sam is hot.
    It sucks that they're graduating though
    Haha, not as hot as Puck or Blaine though...imo :p: I don't dislike Tina, Quinn or Sam...I really love them all, it's just that Tina in particular doesn't say much or anything so I'd prefer her to graduate earlier instead of the main characters - Rachel, Finn, Puck, Kurt, Mercedes etc. Wish none of them had to graduate though!

ReputationRep:
    Darren's currently recording a solo album in the UK.

Have fun with that guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)

Have fun with that guys.
    rjhbggahVBUWRGVHBR!!!

ReputationRep:
    I looked on Yahoo this morning and found some news about Glee which has made me sad :-(
    (Don't click if you don't want to know)

Spoiler:
    Show
    http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/glee-lea-michele-cory-monteith-chris-colfer-axed-092957382.html

I didn't think that would happen, that's gonna be :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    I looked on Yahoo this morning and found some news about Glee which has made me sad :-(
    (Don't click if you don't want to know)

Spoiler:
    Show
    http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/glee-lea-michele-cory-monteith-chris-colfer-axed-092957382.html

I didn't think that would happen, that's gonna be :cry:
    We all have to grow up... :console: (apart from Peter Pan of course)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    We all have to grow up... :console: (apart from Peter Pan of course)
    I know I wish they didn't have to graduate but it would be really silly if they didn't. Its weird how attached you can get to characters over 3 seasons
    and HP is over now too. Life is sad

ReputationRep:
    I know I wish they didn't have to graduate but it would be really silly if they didn't. Its weird how attached you can get to characters over 3 seasons
    and HP is over now too. Life is sad
    Life is sad, I feel as if a part of me has gone forever having watched the final HP!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)

Have fun with that guys.
    I came on Chatzy last night to say that but no-one was there.
    Apparently people think it's a demo and not an album. But yes, squeee!
    My excitement about EVERYTHING (including the last HP which was awesome) has been dampened by the news about Chris. Can't believe Ryan let him find out over Twitter. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harpoon)
    Life is sad, I feel as if a part of me has gone forever having watched the final HP!
    oh god yes. I'm not even a fan of the films (always loved the books) but I saw it earlier and was in tears!

I came on Chatzy last night to say that but no-one was there.
    Apparently people think it's a demo and not an album. But yes, squeee!
    My excitement about EVERYTHING (including the last HP which was awesome) has been dampened by the news about Chris. Can't believe Ryan let him find out over Twitter. :mad:
    aww. i'm on there now if you like
    I don't know if he is doing an album/demo because hes at leaky con with the starkids right now. god knows whats going on
    I know! ryan murphy what the hell are you doing? do you have no respect whatsoever for your cast?!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harpoon)
    Yeah same, I cant believe its over
    Loved the film though, even though they missed out half of the book xD

ReputationRep:
    Someone negged me for my Darren/Chris post on the Most Perfect Man thread. Hmmph.
    Are we still doing the trip to Sheffield guys?

ReputationRep:
    Someone negged me for my Darren/Chris post on the Most Perfect Man thread. Hmmph.
    really? I don't think I got negged haha. I'll check once i've posted here
    I think we're doing Sheffield, we need to all be on chatzy at one time to plan it though

Theres an Italian actor that i've been in love with for about 2 years now who looks similar to Darren. I'll post a pic if you want to see :p:

EDITED TO ADD: I saw the glee live trailer on the cinema screen today! before Harry Potter came on. It was awesome so huge. Didn't seem to have the Klaine part though or Darren talking, maybe its a shorter trailer than the online one

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm still up for it. Just let me know the details etc

ReputationRep:
    Wait wait wait wait waaaaaaaaait a minute!

Been out of the loop with Glee stuff, but CHRIS IS LEAVING? :mad:

Wait, most of the cast are leaving? :mob:

They're basically bringing in a whole new cast? Wow, that is such fail. Well done Ryan Murphy, you ****ing idiotic douchebag ****er

I might not even watch.

What was wrong with following Blaine/Kurt/Rachel in NY or something after graduation?......

Yeah I'm mad.

Don't even watch Glee but that one time I did watch it, the scene in my avatar happened :teehee:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.