Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    really? I don't think I got negged haha. I'll check once i've posted here
    I think we're doing Sheffield, we need to all be on chatzy at one time to plan it though

Theres an Italian actor that i've been in love with for about 2 years now who looks similar to Darren. I'll post a pic if you want to see :p:

EDITED TO ADD: I saw the glee live trailer on the cinema screen today! before Harry Potter came on. It was awesome so huge. Didn't seem to have the Klaine part though or Darren talking, maybe its a shorter trailer than the online one
    I saw it too in 3D! I squealed.
    Pic please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    Wait wait wait wait waaaaaaaaait a minute!

Been out of the loop with Glee stuff, but CHRIS IS LEAVING? :mad:

Wait, most of the cast are leaving? :mob:

They're basically bringing in a whole new cast? Wow, that is such fail. Well done Ryan Murphy, you ****ing idiotic douchebag ****er

I might not even watch.

What was wrong with following Blaine/Kurt/Rachel in NY or something after graduation?......

Yeah I'm mad.
    That was my reaction too! And to make it worse, Chris found out over Twitter from his fans. :mad:
    Ryan Murphy's an idiot sometimes. Get rid of your best actors and the reason people watched the show in the first place in one fell swoop. Nobody watches Glee for the concept, or at least I don't! I watch for Kurt (and Blaine and occasionally Rachel).
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    Don't even watch Glee but that one time I did watch it, the scene in my avatar happened :teehee:
    And you liked it so much you made it your avatar! You have very good taste!

(Original post by diamonddust)
    That was my reaction too! And to make it worse, Chris found out over Twitter from his fans. :mad:
    Ryan Murphy's an idiot sometimes. Get rid of your best actors and the reason people watched the show in the first place in one fell swoop. Nobody watches Glee for the concept, or at least I don't! I watch for Kurt (and Blaine and occasionally Rachel).

And you liked it so much you made it your avatar! You have very good taste!
    I just love teh gayz

I only watched it for that Kurt guy too, and whenever he wasn't on I was waiting for him to come back :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    I just love teh gayz

I only watched it for that Kurt guy too, and whenever he wasn't on I was waiting for him to come back :ninja:
    You're a member of the soc already!

You're a member of the soc already!
    Damn, I suppose I am :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I saw it too in 3D! I squealed.
    Pic please!
    Yes! seeing it so huge was awesome

OK ladies, THIS is Riccardo Scamarcio

and when I googled him I even found this!

he plays a bad boy who rides motorbikes and wears leather and has tattoos and falls in love with a good girl in the film i've seen him in. too too sexy for words.
    Darren needs to play a bad boy at some point, Blaine's too sweet and innocent

ReputationRep:
    WAIT! Let me get this straight. The glee cast won't be in season 3????? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT????????????????? ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    WAIT! Let me get this straight. The glee cast won't be in season 3????? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT????????????????? ???
    yeh. Most, but not all, of the cast we have now will be graduating at the end of season 3. they'll be introducing new characters in season 3 so they don'thave to have a completely new cast for season 4

EDIT: I was just creeping Curt Megas twitter and I found out he likes Muse. thats a win

ReputationRep:
    yeh. Most, but not all, of the cast we have now will be graduating at the end of season 3. they'll be introducing new characters in season 3 so they don'thave to have a completely new cast for season 4

EDIT: I was just creeping Curt Megas twitter and I found out he likes Muse. thats a win
    but at least they're gonna be there for season 3 right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    but at least they're gonna be there for season 3 right?
    yes. other than possibly Chord Overstreet (who plays Sam). Hes gone from a Series Regular to guest star and nobody really knows if he'll be back this series or not, and if he is then how much screentime he'll get

ReputationRep:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s57...-and-kurt.html

ReputationRep:
    Yes! seeing it so huge was awesome

OK ladies, THIS is Riccardo Scamarcio

and when I googled him I even found this!

he plays a bad boy who rides motorbikes and wears leather and has tattoos and falls in love with a good girl in the film i've seen him in. too too sexy for words.
    Darren needs to play a bad boy at some point, Blaine's too sweet and innocent
    Omg. He DOES loook like Darren! Except Darren's hotter. But him being Italian makes him hot! I need Darren to play a bad boy too! I can't remember if his character in Little White Lies was bad... think he might have been a bit of a d*ck if I'm not making it up haha!

ReputationRep:
    Omg. He DOES loook like Darren! Except Darren's hotter. But him being Italian makes him hot! I need Darren to play a bad boy too! I can't remember if his character in Little White Lies was bad... think he might have been a bit of a d*ck if I'm not making it up haha!
    I've been reading badboy Blaine fics and it just made me want Darren to play a bad character so much. He'd work so well if they did an english remake of the film Riccardo is in. Guh
    Also, the more I listen to stutter the more I see it as a song about sexual frustration. i'm not making that up right? its all there in the lyrics

ReputationRep:
    I'm crying. I don't know what is wrong with me. I've been gravitating towards depressing songs and I don't generally wallow. I kind of want to slap Finn for singing in this song. How am I going to live without Chris Colfer's voice?

ReputationRep:
    I've been reading badboy Blaine fics and it just made me want Darren to play a bad character so much. He'd work so well if they did an english remake of the film Riccardo is in. Guh
    Also, the more I listen to stutter the more I see it as a song about sexual frustration. i'm not making that up right? its all there in the lyrics
    'I got the friction that you need', 'come on, come on', 'Don't you tell me that you don't want to...' Yep!

Badboy!Blaine! is hot. Most of the time it's really OOC though so I can't read it!

Glee nostalgia post #1

No more Dalton?

ReputationRep:
    I'm crying. I don't know what is wrong with me. I've been gravitating towards depressing songs and I don't generally wallow. I kind of want to slap Finn for singing in this song. How am I going to live without Chris Colfer's voice?
    *hugs*
    Its because of the end of HP, thoughts about the g word and Darren not being in the UK anymore :p: you'll be fine soon

also, http://www.seanharry.com/G1/index.htm

ReputationRep:
    'I got the friction that you need', 'come on, come on', 'Don't you tell me that you don't want to...' Yep!

Badboy!Blaine! is hot. Most of the time it's really OOC though so I can't read it!

Glee nostalgia post #1

No more Dalton?

Oh god don't even say no more Dalton. I will miss those Warbler boys so much! I'll be gutted if there is no more Dalton. I need my blazer fix

ReputationRep:
    *hugs*
    Its because of the end of HP, thoughts about the g word and Darren not being in the UK anymore :p: you'll be fine soon

also, http://www.seanharry.com/G1/index.htm
    And because TPTB have destroyed Chryed in two scenes and I've wasted two years of my life on their love story! :cry:

ReputationRep:
    And because TPTB have destroyed Chryed in two scenes and I've wasted two years of my life on their love story! :cry:
    oh dear want to come on chatzy and cry about it? I want to discuss stutter more closely

ReputationRep:
    Ashley said that Darren didn't tell Chris about the kiss for the tour at Gleek-on this morning.

From TWOP

I KNEW it. :rolleyes:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.