Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Ashley said that Darren didn't tell Chris about the kiss for the tour at Gleek-on this morning.

From TWOP

I KNEW it. :rolleyes:
    haha! so that shocked reaction was real? brilliant

ReputationRep:

so, see the bottom of the poster. are you offended?

Spoiler:
    Show
    personally i'm not offended in any way. Starkids are hilarity and I know they love Glee and Darren so much and they were taking the piss. win for the starkids and fail to the people who are getting offended on tumblr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)

so, see the bottom of the poster. are you offended?

Spoiler:
    Show
    personally i'm not offended in any way. Starkids are hilarity and I know they love Glee and Darren so much and they were taking the piss. win for the starkids and fail to the people who are getting offended on tumblr
    Forget the note, I want a Starkid headband so I can pretend to be Ron Weasley/Bug!

It's tongue in cheek so I'm not really bothered. I'm LMAOing at the drawing of Darren and Malfoy. I don't really like it when people seriously act like Starkid fans are 'better' than Glee fans or if you were introduced to Darren/Starkid via Glee you're not a 'real' fan because that's just stupid but I found that note funny because it was a JOKE.

ReputationRep:

:cry: :cry:

'I'm never saying goodbye to you.'

ReputationRep:
    *creeping warbler twitters* I love their friendship

ReputationRep:
    Guys. why is nobody talking?
    I;ve just watched up to act1 scene 7 on AVPM and its so so hilarious! i've been laughing so hard. genius, why the hell did I not know about it before?!

ReputationRep:
    "BOOM! PREGNANT!……..Ovaries explode……”
    —Kevin McHale (After Ashley basically humped him on stage haha and his Tumblr trolling at Gleek-on Sydney)

OMG i'm in love with him too. Why is the glee cast so hilarious?!

ReputationRep:
    Guys, i'm watching AVPM right now and i'm dying of laughter!

ReputationRep:
    Have finally signed up for Pottermore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    yay
    the person who collects all the e-mails for pottermore will have the e-mail of Darren, Chris and Riker!! jealous

ReputationRep:
    yay
    the person who collects all the e-mails for pottermore will have the e-mail of Darren, Chris and Riker!! jealous
    What?

ReputationRep:
    Guys. why is nobody talking?
    I;ve just watched up to act1 scene 7 on AVPM and its so so hilarious! i've been laughing so hard. genius, why the hell did I not know about it before?!
    Isn't it absolute genius? Look out for Quirrelmort! And Herman! Dumbledore to Harry: 'You've grown into a sexy boy like your father!' That's why I cracked up watching DH part 2 when Dumbledore was like 'You wonderful boy!' to Harry! I was like 'Pedo!Dumbledore!' I was laughing all the way through the film because Voldemort sounded like AVPM's Snape!
    "BOOM! PREGNANT!……..Ovaries explode……”
    —Kevin McHale (After Ashley basically humped him on stage haha and his Tumblr trolling at Gleek-on Sydney)

OMG i'm in love with him too. Why is the glee cast so hilarious?!
    :love: Oh dear, it makes me wander what he's seen haha!
    Guys, i'm watching AVPM right now and i'm dying of laughter!
    FINALLY!
    You took your time haha!

ReputationRep:
    What?
    well we know those 3 signed up for pottermore. You have to give your e-mail address to sign up so they gotta have it

ReputationRep:
    okayy... :rolleyes:

FINALLY!

You took your time haha!
    far far more genius than i ever expected!!
    i'm on facebook right now giving my reactions. go on rach adams facebook. we're talking about it now

ReputationRep:
    far far more genius than i ever expected!!
    i'm on facebook right now giving my reactions. go on rach adams facebook. we're talking about it now
    Kk

ReputationRep:
    Kk
    Joe Walker's abs OMFG

ReputationRep:
    well we know those 3 signed up for pottermore. You have to give your e-mail address to sign up so they gotta have it
    Oh yeah.....

Excuse my brain... I completely misread/misunderstood what you wrote

ReputationRep:
    guys? whats everyone up to? seen the Chris Colfer stomach pics?

ReputationRep:
    guys? whats everyone up to? seen the Chris Colfer stomach pics?
    Whatttt? Like his bare stomach? Like, a stomach that isn't covered up with clothes? My brain just went: :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Whatttt? Like his bare stomach? Like, a stomach that isn't covered up with clothes? My brain just went: :eek3:

oh and just to prove it is actually Chris that photo

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.