Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)

oh and just to prove it is actually Chris that photo
    Oh my GOD. I think I've died. I never thought I'd see the day he wasn't wearing ****loads of clothes haha! Where's e hine e??
    Is that on the Struck by Lightening set?
    I love Tumblr. Just saw this.

ReputationRep:
    Joe Walker's abs OMFG
    Joe Walker's everything... :love:
    I have a love-love relationship with his arms. They're just not fair!

Did you hear about the Starkid livestream? Apparently idiots kept asking for Darren and the rest of the Starkids were like 'He's not here.' It's not fair on the rest of them, especially when they're all obscenely talented!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Oh my GOD. I think I've died. I never thought I'd see the day he wasn't wearing ****loads of clothes haha! Where's e hine e??
    Is that on the Struck by Lightening set?
    Yes that photo is from the SBL set
    E hine e is on tumblr but not here apparnetly :p:

totally agree about the starkids. I mean i love Darren but seriously starkid is just so so so amazingly talented that i can't even...afwf

have you heard about the DCriss flashmob in his honour in London? You should go

ReputationRep:
    Yes that photo is from the SBL set
    E hine e is on tumblr but not here apparnetly :p:

totally agree about the starkids. I mean i love Darren but seriously starkid is just so so so amazingly talented that i can't even...afwf

have you heard about the DCriss flashmob in his honour in London? You should go
    OMG no! When is it?

ReputationRep:
    OMG no! When is it?
    not sure yet. google it. theres a tumblr set up to plan it I think

ReputationRep:
    I've died.

ReputationRep:
    I knew I'd fall in love with Carson Phillips.

Why don't I live in LA??? Have you seen Chris' tweet?

ReputationRep:
    I knew I'd fall in love with Carson Phillips.

Why don't I live in LA??? Have you seen Chris' tweet?
    I saw. Why do all good things have to happen in LA?! Dammit

ReputationRep:

does anyone plan on being on chatzy today? I don't have a job application to do tonight :p:

ReputationRep:
    So i'm watching some beingd the glee that i've not seen before:
    "the first day that I met Chris we had dinner and I was like wow this is like an awesome part" lol more Crisscolfer evidence

ReputationRep:

oh and just to prove it is actually Chris that photo
    OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!

:drool:

He's so ****ing hot :coma: It's not fair! Perfect body too :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    thats 2 reps now for posting Chris's stomach. lol

ReputationRep:
    So i'm watching some beingd the glee that i've not seen before:
    "the first day that I met Chris we had dinner and I was like wow this is like an awesome part" lol more Crisscolfer evidence
    YAY!

(Original post by neillya1)
    OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!

:drool:

He's so ****ing hot :coma: It's not fair! Perfect body too :sogood:
    I don't know when he got HOT. He always was gorgeous but now he's just like :coma: and all I want to say is DAAAAMNNN Chris. Damn. Seriously, someone's been working out. I approve. *still waiting to turn into a man*

I'm suffering from Klaine withdrawal. My mum is an offensive idiot and so I'm trying to find Kurt/Burt scenes to educate her.

ReputationRep:

I don't know when he got HOT. He always was gorgeous but now he's just like :coma: and all I want to say is DAAAAMNNN Chris. Damn. Seriously, someone's been working out. I approve. *still waiting to turn into a man*

I'm suffering from Klaine withdrawal. My mum is an offensive idiot and so I'm trying to find Kurt/Burt scenes to educate her.
    He's been working out the perfect amount :sogood:

Super hot body, but I still see some little lovehandles there!

Not gonna lie, I'd **** him in a heartbeat

Wouldn't have considered saying that 6 months ago, but like you said, he's become HOT! :yes:

Should totally hook up with Darren IRL :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    2 months today until season 3

ReputationRep:
    x
    Thanks for the rep in the other thread!

ReputationRep:
    He's been working out the perfect amount :sogood:

Super hot body, but I still see some little lovehandles there!

Not gonna lie, I'd **** him in a heartbeat

Wouldn't have considered saying that 6 months ago, but like you said, he's become HOT! :yes:

Should totally hook up with Darren IRL :teehee:
    I replied to this last night just as TSR went down for maintenance!
    You have NO idea how much I need CrissColfer to be real!
    I always feel guilty for having undapper thoughts about Chris Colfer because he's someone I admire in a 'OMG you're amazing!' way but lately I just keep going :fan: DAMN Chris haha! I'm still waiting for my magical sex change to happen! Until then I'll make do with Darren... :teehee:
    Thanks for the rep in the other thread!
    'Twas a good post!

ReputationRep:
    'Glee' Star Darren Criss Eyed To Succeed Daniel Radcliffe In 'How To Succeed' On Broadway For 3-Week

EXCLUSIVE: The news is brimming with symbolism - the young actor who portrayed Harry Potter in viral online videos to step in for the actor who played the boy wizard on the big screen. I hear that Darren Criss, breakout star of Fox's hit dramedy Glee, is poised to make his Broadway debut, succeeding Daniel Radcliffe as the lead in the Broadway musical How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying. Negotiations between Criss and the musical's producers, Craig Zadan & Neil Meron and Broadway Across America, are expected to begin shortly after Glee co-creator/executive producer Ryan Murphy and the series' producing studio 20th Century Fox TV gave Criss their blessing for the stint. (I hear Murphy even encouraged the actor, who made his processional stage debut at age 10, to fulfill his Broadway dream).

If a deal is made, Criss will replace Radcliffe when the Harry Potter star finishes his run in early January to return to movies. Criss will do a 3-week stint in addition to 2 weeks of rehearsals in December, missing a total of an episode and a half of Glee. Additionally, I hear that Criss may make his feature debut opposite Kristen Wiig and Annette Bening in Imogene for American Splendor helmers Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini as the Glee producers have agreed to accommodate him for that too. This caps a remarkable 8-month rise for Criss from a YouTube celebrity as the star of A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel to a bona fide TV star with Glee and now - a Broadway leading man. How To Succeed has already been doing very well at the boxoffice, grossing over a $1 million every week, with its ticket sales going through the roof since the recent opening of the final Harry Potter movie starring Radcliffe. With his huge following, Criss' turn could rival that. Criss emerged as the star of this year's Glee summer tour, with his performances getting huge ovations and screams from female fans. Along with other Glee castmates, Criss is headed to Comic-Con for a panel moderated by my colleague Michael Ausiello this weekend where the upcoming 3D Gree concert movie will be showcased by clips of some of Criss' performances. As for How to Succeed, the search continues for a permanent replacement of Radcliffe as well as an actor to succeed fellow star John Larroquette.

Deadline.com

I am freaking the **** out! I'd feel like the worlD's worst musical theatre fan if I flew to New York to see Darren when I still haven't seen Bernadette Peters! I love him but 1)I HATE stunt casting and 2) I hope he gets a bit more training. His voice is wonderful but it's not Broadway... yet. I'm so proud of him though! I'm totally jumping the glee ship in season 4 and following Chris and Darren's careers because I honestly don't think Darren will be back and without Chris,Darren,Cory and Lea, I see no point watching Glee.

ReputationRep:
    'Glee' Star Darren Criss Eyed To Succeed Daniel Radcliffe In 'How To Succeed' On Broadway For 3-Week

EXCLUSIVE: The news is brimming with symbolism - the young actor who portrayed Harry Potter in viral online videos to step in for the actor who played the boy wizard on the big screen. I hear that Darren Criss, breakout star of Fox's hit dramedy Glee, is poised to make his Broadway debut, succeeding Daniel Radcliffe as the lead in the Broadway musical How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying. Negotiations between Criss and the musical's producers, Craig Zadan & Neil Meron and Broadway Across America, are expected to begin shortly after Glee co-creator/executive producer Ryan Murphy and the series' producing studio 20th Century Fox TV gave Criss their blessing for the stint. (I hear Murphy even encouraged the actor, who made his processional stage debut at age 10, to fulfill his Broadway dream).

If a deal is made, Criss will replace Radcliffe when the Harry Potter star finishes his run in early January to return to movies. Criss will do a 3-week stint in addition to 2 weeks of rehearsals in December, missing a total of an episode and a half of Glee. Additionally, I hear that Criss may make his feature debut opposite Kristen Wiig and Annette Bening in Imogene for American Splendor helmers Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini as the Glee producers have agreed to accommodate him for that too. This caps a remarkable 8-month rise for Criss from a YouTube celebrity as the star of A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel to a bona fide TV star with Glee and now - a Broadway leading man. How To Succeed has already been doing very well at the boxoffice, grossing over a $1 million every week, with its ticket sales going through the roof since the recent opening of the final Harry Potter movie starring Radcliffe. With his huge following, Criss' turn could rival that. Criss emerged as the star of this year's Glee summer tour, with his performances getting huge ovations and screams from female fans. Along with other Glee castmates, Criss is headed to Comic-Con for a panel moderated by my colleague Michael Ausiello this weekend where the upcoming 3D Gree concert movie will be showcased by clips of some of Criss' performances. As for How to Succeed, the search continues for a permanent replacement of Radcliffe as well as an actor to succeed fellow star John Larroquette.

Deadline.com

I am freaking the **** out! I'd feel like the worlD's worst musical theatre fan if I flew to New York to see Darren when I still haven't seen Bernadette Peters! I love him but 1)I HATE stunt casting and 2) I hope he gets a bit more training. His voice is wonderful but it's not Broadway... yet. I'm so proud of him though! I'm totally jumping the glee ship in season 4 and following Chris and Darren's careers because I honestly don't think Darren will be back and without Chris,Darren,Cory and Lea, I see no point watching Glee.
    I was talking to Muse about this before. I think Chris is more suited to that part than Darren. His voice doesn't suit the character for me. Apparently Chris has been rumoured to be in it too but maybe for a longer stint after season three. No idea what to believe but the Darren things are coming from pretty reliable sources.

ReputationRep:
    This isn't funny. I'm ****** CRYING. I don't cry at people singing. Not anyone. I didn't even properly cry during AIWNSG. I'm crying now. I hate you Darren. I don't know why you sound like Will Young singing this but it's beautiful and your choked upness and cry face has made me cry. So **** you. Love DD

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.