Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No Sue, yeah...I've been missing Sue, we haven't seen much of her since the Madonna episode. The Lady Gaga theme was awesome though - I really liked Bad Romance and Poker Face, as well as the costumes. Has anyone noticed how the lip syncing has just been getting worse and worse as the series goes on though? It started being particularly noticeable in Sectionals, with And I'm Telling You, and it just seems like they're not even bothering to try anymore, it's so obviously fake!

Also: Go Burt, and Go Tina! Awesomeness
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I agree about the lip syncing, it's more apparent now.

Tina at the end :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Loved their version of Pokerface. Kurt's dad is amazing as well. :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    :awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Loved their version of Pokerface. Kurt's dad is amazing as well. :love:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :yep: I hate those jocks :mad: and I'm not looking forward to the future episodes though because of what they said at the end of the episode :gasp:

ReputationRep:
    Quinn has to name her baby Beth, only special people are called that :ninja:

Awesome episode :w00t:

ReputationRep:
    That use of Pokerface at the end was retarded, so inappropriately placed.

ReputationRep:
    Thought the pokerface versionwas crap personally. The rest of the songs were good.

Thought all the girls - Rachel (after her costume change), Quinn and Santana - looked smoking this episode.

ReputationRep:
    Good episode

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I actually really enjoyed the ep; I thought it was slow at the start with Funny Girl, considering I've never heard that song before and it was a bit slow.

Bad Romance was great, once again it started off slow but really got into the swing of things when Santana started singing (wow, btw!).

I didn't like Beth when I watched it at first, but I've listened to it a number of times since on iPlayer and now I really like it ; it's a grower. Same goes for Poker Face.

Overall pretty nifty, but I tell you now that Quinn's going to end up keeping that baby. Mark my words.

ReputationRep:
    Loved tonight's ep

Bad Romance was AWESOME. Fabulous costumes, wicked singing, just overall, awesomeness.

I thought Poker Face was a bit weird, and so randomly placed, but it was actually a really interesting, innovative, well done version of it. Rachel didn't sound so hideously Auto-Tuned either (I hate her voice but I heard Lea Michelle singing normally on YouTube and she's much more bearable without Auto-Tune!).

And Beth was so cute :p: Totally cheese-tastic and naff, but, Puck, bless his little mohawk-less heart :love:

Best thing though was Kurt/Burt. Those two are an amazing pair, they always make me want to give them both a hug!

ReputationRep:
    Actually, I take back my naff comment, I'm YouTube-ing 'Beth' now and it's got me all teary Emotional episode on the whole.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc101)
    I thought Poker Face was a bit weird, and so randomly placed, but it was actually a really interesting, innovative, well done version of it. Rachel didn't sound so hideously Auto-Tuned either (I hate her voice but I heard Lea Michelle singing normally on YouTube and she's much more bearable without Auto-Tune!).
    Common misconception, that their version is really new and innovative.

ReputationRep:
    I liked this ep:
    1) I love Kurt
    2) Finn was hilarious is that outfit at the end
    3) Burt is ...awww
    4) I want Quinn's outfit - in fact I want ot be her!

ReputationRep:
    I've listened to "Bad Romance" so many times today. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    Common misconception, that their version is really new and innovative.
    I heard that Lady Gaga had an acoustic version but I'd never actually heard it, so thankyou for the linkage. Still, even as a confirmed Rachel-hater, I think they did it really well. Very dodgy song for mother and daughter to sing to each other though!?!

ReputationRep:
    oh my days. oddest episode ever.

ReputationRep:
    Next week's is a good'un

ReputationRep:
    I watched glee today for the first time ever! I feel like i could get into it!

ReputationRep:
    OMG YAY! :woo:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I've been waiting for another solo from Quinn for a long time. :nutcase: I enjoyed all the songs and mr Schue has a nice bum. :mmm: Puck gets hotter every episode.:love: I enjoyed little touches in this episode like Britney having her cheerleading costume on backwards and Sue Sylvester wearing pearls with her tracksuit on her "date" with Will. :rofl: Oh and poor Rachel. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Brittany in episode 21 :rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Why has Finn forgiven Puck all of a sudden? They're best friends again despite the whole baby thing and Puck having gone out with Rachel. Also didn't Finn get chucked out of the house by Burt at the end of Theatricality? Where the heck is he living?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.