Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    :love: Oh Klaine...

I ship Brittana but not as much as I ship Klaine. I think Naya is a goddess. :love:
    I never liked Bartie but that's because I don't like Artie. I ship Pizes. As side ships, I also ship Blaine/furniture, Kurt/Puck (in a never gonna happen crackship!), Kurt/happiness and Blaine/Santana- (Blanana friendship!)

I hate Artie so much, I cringed so much in all the episodes with Bartie in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Last night I went a bit glee mad and watched Furt, Special Education, The Sue Sylvester Shuffle, Original Song and Prom Queen... Not to mention they're being shown on E4 at 4pm every weekday, so I've been watching those too. Yesterday was Grilled Cheesus... Cannot wait til Season 3 arrives, I wants me some new Klaine!
    omg yes, I need new Klaine like..... words cannot even describe

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys
    Do we know anything about the new cast members for season 3?

ReputationRep:
    Dot Marie-Jones is so awesome!
    Do they autotune the people on the Glee project? They're too polished.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Hey guys
    Do we know anything about the new cast members for season 3?
    Hey Rick. Don't you mean season 4? Have you heard about Comic Con?

Samuel is so hot. Lindsay is annoying. I really like Emily and Marissa.

ReputationRep:

Wait, has Season 3 already gone? Am I getting really confused?
    Hmm, whats happening at Comic Con?

This is what happens when I dont log onto TSR regularly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Wait, has Season 3 already gone? Am I getting really confused?
    Hmm, whats happening at Comic Con?

This is what happens when I dont log onto TSR regularly.
    Season 2 has just gone but it's the end of season 3 that the characters graduate and presumably season 4 when most of the new characters will be introduced? I think one or 2 new characters will be introduced in season 3 but no word as of yet.
    As for Comic Con, all I know is Klaine is 'solid', no word on Blaine's transfer but Blaine will be developed as a character and we'll get to meet his homophobic (?) father.

http://www.mediafire.com/?lbf37zzo2socn9c
    This is ****** awesome! Darren singing Teenage Dream over the backing track for Apologise by One Republic.

ReputationRep:
    Season 2 has just gone but it's the end of season 3 that the characters graduate and presumably season 4 when most of the new characters will be introduced? I think one or 2 new characters will be introduced in season 3 but no word as of yet.
    As for Comic Con, all I know is Klaine is 'solid', no word on Blaine's transfer but Blaine will be developed as a character and we'll get to meet his homophobic (?) father.

http://www.mediafire.com/?lbf37zzo2socn9c
    This is ****** awesome! Darren singing Teenage Dream over the backing track for Apologise by One Republic.
    Awesome, I'm getting really excited now, cant wait for september! (never said that before)

ReputationRep:
    Who is it that lives near Holmfirth? :teeth:

(I know it's Natalie, but what's your username? ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    Who is it that lives near Holmfirth? :teeth:

(I know it's Natalie, but what's your username? ).
    Me :ninja:

Seriously, when I saw you were there I'd just been out and the bus that goes there had driven past me. Small world.

ReputationRep:
    I've started to forget to check this thread. I feel ashamed of myself.

Oh, and read this http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6905924/14/All_Shook_Up

That links to chapter 14 but you'll be able to find your way to chapter one. It's Grease/Klaine and it's breaking my heart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I've started to forget to check this thread. I feel ashamed of myself.

Oh, and read this http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6905924/14/All_Shook_Up

That links to chapter 14 but you'll be able to find your way to chapter one. It's Grease/Klaine and it's breaking my heart.
    I read that a while ago. It's beautiful and the epilogue made me cry .

ReputationRep:
    Me :ninja:

Seriously, when I saw you were there I'd just been out and the bus that goes there had driven past me. Small world.
    Haha

I'm so jealous of you for living in such a nice place!

The houses all really surprised me though! They were all really new-builds, I was expecting old stone cottages :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Haha

I'm so jealous of you for living in such a nice place!

The houses all really surprised me though! They were all really new-builds, I was expecting old stone cottages :teeth:

We've got a few new builds around here too (the building site opposite our house for about 18 months was fun) but there are still some older cottages on the main road. When I go in Holmfirth though I'm always surprised by the new builds like you. I like to pretend I'm in The Last of the Summer Wine when I go there.

Oh, and while I'm here. Is there anyone wanting to come to Glee Live 3D in Sheffield who isn't already in the Facebook group? It's on the 20th August, which is a Saturday. Send me a PM if you're interested. Only if we know you though..if you just come on and tell us you want to go with us I'll be scared.

ReputationRep:
    We've got a few new builds around here too (the building site opposite our house for about 18 months was fun) but there are still some older cottages on the main road. When I go in Holmfirth though I'm always surprised by the new builds like you. I like to pretend I'm in The Last of the Summer Wine when I go there.

Oh, and while I'm here. Is there anyone wanting to come to Glee Live 3D in Sheffield who isn't already in the Facebook group? It's on the 20th August, which is a Saturday. Send me a PM if you're interested. Only if we know you though..if you just come on and tell us you want to go with us I'll be scared.
    I didn't realise it was where they filmed Last Of The Summer Wine until I got back from there and my mum told me

I always have this thing when I visit nice places which makes me want to buy a house there :teeth: Would love to live in Holmfirth, but judging by some of the roads there it's a nightmare when it snows/is icey!

Also I might be able to make Glee Live 3D, but I won't know until a few days before probably :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't realise it was where they filmed Last Of The Summer Wine until I got back from there and my mum told me

I always have this thing when I visit nice places which makes me want to buy a house there :teeth: Would love to live in Holmfirth, but judging by some of the roads there it's a nightmare when it snows/is icey!

Also I might be able to make Glee Live 3D, but I won't know until a few days before probably :sad:
    When I went I visited the locations where LOTSM was filmed. And bought postcards. I'm pretty sad.

It was terrible here when it was snowing and we're just before the road that leads to Holmfirth. Buses were cancelled through most of the snow here and even when they started up again to our village, they couldn't start up to Holmfirth because the road between here and there isn't good at all. Plus our shopping delivery had to spend an hour digging it's way back out of our street back in January.

I hope you can make it! I want to see everyone!

(again, sorry Ambs)

ReputationRep:

I hope Lindsay gets booted! She's so up herself. I was glad Emily went because she spent a lot of time *****ing about everyone off screen. Marissa was really brave to wear her sign.

ReputationRep:
    WENS THE NEW SEASON???????? miss glee. my school just recently got into a glee comp in london... ther in the top 30 schools now... but i wasnt able to enter as i just left college hoping thers a glee club at uni!! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mobs25)
    WENS THE NEW SEASON???????? miss glee. my school just recently got into a glee comp in london... ther in the top 30 schools now... but i wasnt able to enter as i just left college hoping thers a glee club at uni!! :P
    20th September. I am counting down the days.

ReputationRep:
    The concert soundtrack is out, free download:
    clicky

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.