Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah..

I already have the concert...

I've watched it 5 times already. :ninja:

Still can't wait to see it in 3D... But no way is it going to be better than when I actually saw it live.. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    guys, you dissapoint me! I've been away for a whole damn week and theres only 2 more pages? You all fail harder than Jeremiah, or Blaine for thinking he was in love with him.
    So, now we have that settled, hi! i'm back i've actually had a relatively glee free week. I managed to convince a glee hater (well, more dislike than hate, but whatever) that Nayas version of Back to Black was incredible

ReputationRep:

oh. my. god. i have missed his face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    I hope Lindsay gets booted! She's so up herself. I was glad Emily went because she spent a lot of time *****ing about everyone off screen. Marissa was really brave to wear her sign.
    Lindsay is so up herself! They don't need her, they already have enough cheerleaders on the show :P I liked Marissa though, I wanted her to stay! It was so sad when Cameron left on his own accord :bawling: I really thought he would win (or Samuel) !! Ryan might ask him to starr on the show anyway because he didn't want to let him go :') BUT WHY IS ALEX STILL THERE? THEY HAVE MERCEDES! :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:

oh Brad, thats not something to joke about
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I've only just been introduced to the glee experience, and OMG! <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superxo2)
    Lindsay is so up herself! They don't need her, they already have enough cheerleaders on the show :P I liked Marissa though, I wanted her to stay! It was so sad when Cameron left on his own accord :bawling: I really thought he would win (or Samuel) !! Ryan might ask him to starr on the show anyway because he didn't want to let him go :') BUT WHY IS ALEX STILL THERE? THEY HAVE MERCEDES! :unimpressed:

Are you watching the show as it's on in the US? I haven't got that far yet.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Are you watching the show as it's on in the US? I haven't got that far yet.
    http://www.sidereel.com/the_glee_project/

Posts the episodes online about 5 hours after US airing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    http://www.sidereel.com/the_glee_project/

Posts the episodes online about 5 hours after US airing.
    It won't let me watch them because I'm not in the US

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)

oh Brad, thats not something to joke about
    That was a fake tweet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    That was a fake tweet.
    ahh. a bit like the Darren chapstick one? I loved that one haha. Wish it was true. Coincidental how it was about how "Darren" had got the script for episode 1 and then a day later Lea really tweeted that she had got hers
    I wouldn't put it past Brad to have really written that though, obv as a joke.
    coming on chatzy?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It won't let me watch them because I'm not in the US
    Click search links and then pick one of the following: videobb or megavideo. As they often get removed, pick one far down from the list!

If all else fails (and may be easier) download hotspot shield, which when run well change your IP address to a US one and you can watch nbc etc. and therefore oxygen as if you were in the US (Don't forget to quit the application after watching as it adds ads to the top of every page!)

ReputationRep:
    Julia from Starkid is Darrens ex. I only found out the other day. Random. Theres some pics on tumblr of them too

ReputationRep:
    Julia from Starkid is Darrens ex. I only found out the other day. Random. Theres some pics on tumblr of them too
    Who's Julia? :laugh:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    One more month till Glee starts up again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Who's Julia? :laugh:
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...w=1280&bih=680

theres a video too which i've not seen where shes drunk and talking to the camera and Darren is behind her taking the piss by making drinking gestures, then he kisses her on the top of her head. I need to see this video, apparently shes hilarious. I've seen her recently on the latest starkid video about their charity thing in chigago

ReputationRep:
    That livestream. OMG *flailing*

ReputationRep:
    I'm gutted that Naya's sort of said that Santana will definately graduate, all my hope is gone
    Tbh if Santana leaves I would want Brittany to go with her, I don't think I could have one without the other.

& plus the premiere livestream tonight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    I'm gutted that Naya's sort of said that Santana will definately graduate, all my hope is gone
    Tbh if Santana leaves I would want Brittany to go with her, I don't think I could have one without the other.

&amp; plus the premiere livestream tonight
    but Ryan has been talking about Brittney failing her years and having to repeat so shes likely to be there for a while

Also, it seems Darren is on a trolling spree today, look at this:

he must know Perez loves him almost as much as he loves Zac Efron

http://perezhilton.com/2011-08-07-pe...-film-premiere
    look at the photos! and a video promised soon omg

ReputationRep:
    but Ryan has been talking about Brittney failing her years and having to repeat so shes likely to be there for a while

Also, it seems Darren is on a trolling spree today, look at this:

he must know Perez loves him almost as much as he loves Zac Efron

http://perezhilton.com/2011-08-07-pe...-film-premiere
    look at the photos! and a video promised soon omg

My tumblr is full of glee premiere stuff

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.