Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    I like Puckelberry and St Berry and Finchel when they're not having epic drama I don't think I could choose which one I ship most
    I think Rachel is wrong about Finn wanting to stay in Lima and live a quiet life. Hes more ambitious than she thinks
    "It was like the superman of kisses, it came with its own cape, right Rachel?"
    I can never decide which of that three I like best probably Puckleberry but it's unlikely to ever happen again finchel were quite cute in the last episode of s2 though!

oh he is! and aww that quote :')
    Quinn was kinda right too though, about the likelihood of where their lives were gonna go, when she was talking about Finn taking over the Hummel's garage and stuff. sad but true I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    I can never decide which of that three I like best probably Puckleberry but it's unlikely to ever happen again finchel were quite cute in the last episode of s2 though!

oh he is! and aww that quote :')
    Quinn was kinda right too though, about the likelihood of where their lives were gonna go, when she was talking about Finn taking over the Hummel's garage and stuff. sad but true I think
    I quite like St Berry because Jesse is the only one whos got the same ambition and musical drive as her. That said, I don't think Finn would take over the garage and be happy. I can see the beginnings of him wanting more than that in his life, but its just not as obvious because Rachel overshadows him in ambition and the contrast makes him look unambitious.

Yes I love that quote! The end of that episode when they're in the library was so cute!

ReputationRep:
    I quite like St Berry because Jesse is the only one whos got the same ambition and musical drive as her. That said, I don't think Finn would take over the garage and be happy. I can see the beginnings of him wanting more than that in his life, but its just not as obvious because Rachel overshadows him in ambition and the contrast makes him look unambitious.

Yes I love that quote! The end of that episode when they're in the library was so cute!
    that's true, they did seem kind of perfect for each other but Jesse's been really mean to her Puck's always so sweet. in a weird, Puck kind of way.
    yeah, I bet Finn would be like that. Ambitious but it's like, kind of unlikely for it to happen for him. Whereas there's Rachel/Kurt who are just painfully and obviously ambitious

that was the cutest scene ever! Favourite finchel kiss ever. Sooooo cute :love:

ReputationRep:
    that's true, they did seem kind of perfect for each other but Jesse's been really mean to her Puck's always so sweet. in a weird, Puck kind of way.
    yeah, I bet Finn would be like that. Ambitious but it's like, kind of unlikely for it to happen for him. Whereas there's Rachel/Kurt who are just painfully and obviously ambitious

that was the cutest scene ever! Favourite finchel kiss ever. Sooooo cute :love:
    I maintain that Jesse was brainwashed by Vocal Adrenaline. He was such a **** to all the other characters the whole time but he was never nasty to Rachel other than the one egg incident. I love Kurts line "correction, you had feelings for him, he made breakfast on your head"

ReputationRep:
    also, This:

always relevant to this thread

ReputationRep:
    I maintain that Jesse was brainwashed by Vocal Adrenaline. He was such a **** to all the other characters the whole time but he was never nasty to Rachel other than the one egg incident. I love Kurts line "correction, you had feelings for him, he made breakfast on your head"
    I suppose that's true. He always seems so mysterious though! Like in the prom episode... ah well, I doubt st. berry will happen again anyway
    and hahaha, love Kurt's humour :') I re-watched some of s1 the other day and was laughing so much at him

ReputationRep:
    I suppose that's true. He always seems so mysterious though! Like in the prom episode... ah well, I doubt st. berry will happen again anyway
    and hahaha, love Kurt's humour :') I re-watched some of s1 the other day and was laughing so much at him
    aww but i love st Berry oh well

ReputationRep:
    aww but i love st Berry oh well
    same but I think Jonathan Groff only does a few guest episodes each season

ReputationRep:
    same but I think Jonathan Groff only does a few guest episodes each season
    Damn

also, I love that whenever I post suggestive Chris Colfer pictures in this thread I get loads of rep! its brilliant! I mean I know its kinda taking credit for his awesomness, but whatever :p:

ReputationRep:
    Damn

also, I love that whenever I post suggestive Chris Colfer pictures in this thread I get loads of rep! its brilliant! I mean I know its kinda taking credit for his awesomness, but whatever :p:
    hahaha, the picture made me laugh, bless him

ReputationRep:
    also, This:

always relevant to this thread
    I come to the thread and this is the first thing I see?
    DAmn.
    Guys. If you haven't seen Queer as Folk USA, stop what you're doing and get watching. If you don't like bluntness, close your ears. If you don't like sex, close your eyes! But you must must must MUST see Brain and Justin's relationship develop. I actually think they're my new number 1 ship. They had a prom scene and I cried so so so so much. And Kurt= mini Emmett. Google. Sam/Chord stole Justin's hair! I'm desperate for a Glee/Queer as Folk crossover now. Brian Kinney is just not fair! I might love him (as in the fictional character and not the actor) more than I love Darren! My heart has been stolen guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I come to the thread and this is the first thing I see?
    DAmn.
    Guys. If you haven't seen Queer as Folk USA, stop what you're doing and get watching. If you don't like bluntness, close your ears. If you don't like sex, close your eyes! But you must must must MUST see Brain and Justin's relationship develop. I actually think they're my new number 1 ship. They had a prom scene and I cried so so so so much. And Kurt= mini Emmett. Google. Sam/Chord stole Justin's hair! I'm desperate for a Glee/Queer as Folk crossover now. Brian Kinney is just not fair! I might love him (as in the fictional character and not the actor) more than I love Darren! My heart has been stolen guys!
    Yeh my fangirlwife is a fan of queer as folk and she said I should watch it. Yes guys, I have a fangirl wife, and we're married. You have to read my status on facebook about it to understand :p:

ReputationRep:
    hiiii
    haven't posted here in ages, not since season 2 was on in the US

...but as you can see I'm still a bit (a lot) obsessed with Lea. (and I do like Klaine, although admittedly not to the extent of most here!!)
    I've missed you and your wonderful Lea icons.

Also, you have peeps making out in your sig. Thought you should know.

Who's still coming to Glee Live 3D????????? My friend's going in America today and I hate her for it.

Also: DD: You're not allowed to have a new OTP. I'm not even going to quote you, I'm that disgusted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I've missed you and your wonderful Lea icons.

Also, you have peeps making out in your sig. Thought you should know.

Who's still coming to Glee Live 3D????????? My friend's going in America today and I hate her for it.

Also: DD: You're not allowed to have a new OTP. I'm not even going to quote you, I'm that disgusted.
    Aww
    And hahaha yes, it's puckleberry. My ships are going slightly crazy now glee's gone.. all the possibilites...

I can't go until next Friday very depressing!

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so I just spent a very productive day trawling tumblr (really must get me one of those...) and came across this. I'm not usually a fan of fan made videos, but this was cute

ReputationRep:
    Yeh my fangirlwife is a fan of queer as folk and she said I should watch it. Yes guys, I have a fangirl wife, and we're married. You have to read my status on facebook about it to understand :p:
    It's the best thing I've ever seen. Ever. I don't like their treatment of lesbians (it was funny at first and now it's just sexist) but OMFG Brian and Justin are slaying me! I saw a scene like 2 years ago thinking it was a romantic love story and it's anything but! I'm on the 3rd season now and I literally screamed at the screen saying 'WTF is wrong with you Justin!' and 'Just say you love him Brian!' So glad I'm alone! I'm so upset because I read everything on Wikipedia so I know how it's going to end. :sad:
    Brian Kinney is the sex. Seriously. It's actually ridiculous because I saw the actor in Desperate Housewives and didn't think he was hot at all but in this... damn! He's basically a total slut and a pig but also really lovely and self sacrificing in a brutally honest manipulative way. And there is SO MUCH ship potential! And I totally want a Klaine/QAF crossover! It would be amazing. I'm so angry at Sam though! He's ruined Justin's beauty because I just see him!
    I still love Klaine like a lot. A hell of a lot! But this is filling the hole Glee and Chryed left! I'm getting through it so quickly! I just want to get to the last season before I leave! I'm so excited for Glee live! Will be a nice distraction from the results day aftermath!

ReputationRep:
    Aww
    And hahaha yes, it's puckleberry. My ships are going slightly crazy now glee's gone.. all the possibilites...

I can't go until next Friday very depressing!
    We're going next Saturday. Doesn't it only open here on Friday anyway? Or are you talking about the last Friday it's being shown?

ReputationRep:
    My friend's back from the movie and she sent me this

Marrying Darren is no longer optional. Chris Colfer is an angel.

ReputationRep:
    We're going next Saturday. Doesn't it only open here on Friday anyway? Or are you talking about the last Friday it's being shown?
    oh, is it? For some reason I thought it was Wednesday :lolwut:
    still, yeah, this Friday

ReputationRep:
    My friend's back from the movie and she sent me this
    They're both so flawless! :love:

Britin are actually my new life now. I don't know how I lived for so long without them!
    And Daphne is amazing, I'm actually her! Total fangirl! 'I'm not a lesbian but I'm a big fan!'
    Muse, you must look up Ethan Gold from QAF, I think you'll like him? He's kind of hot! It's a shame I hate him- for reasons you'll discover if you get round to watching it!

OMFG unis get our A level results today. Let me die.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.