Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    I wonder how much of the movie is actually the live concert? And how much is like backstage interviews and 'unseen' stuff. Has anyone seen it yet (streamed online or whatever)?

oh and my bb Lea is looking fiiiine in Vogue. :love:
    its got to be mostly songs though surely? apparently the cinema release and the DVD release will have different stuff
    i've not seen it online, wouldn't want to aid pirates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    its got to be mostly songs though surely? apparently the cinema release and the DVD release will have different stuff
    i've not seen it online, wouldn't want to aid pirates
    mm that's what I thought, just wondering whether I urgently needed to see it or not - since I saw glee live anyway if it's mostly the same stuff, I guess I can wait. pretty skint atm so it's choosing between that and the inbetweeners film :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    mm that's what I thought, just wondering whether I urgently needed to see it or not - since I saw glee live anyway if it's mostly the same stuff, I guess I can wait. pretty skint atm so it's choosing between that and the inbetweeners film :')
    I think you do need to urgently see it :p: its only in the cinema for a short time anyway
    I'm going to see both of those films. i love the inbetweeners so much

ReputationRep:
    I think you do need to urgently see it :p: its only in the cinema for a short time anyway
    I'm going to see both of those films. i love the inbetweeners so much
    ohhh true D:
    same it's so hilarious, there's no way I wouldn't see the film!

ReputationRep:
    Been ditched for watching Glee 3D tomorrow Can't bring myself to go by myself. Will probably just end up watching it online now which I'm pretty gutted about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Is it true that sam isn't in season 3?
    Gotta say, not liking the idea of that.
    Also, I dont think I can come on saturday, my work wont let me off
    Yup its true. The writers said they offered Chord to be a reacurring guest star but he turned it down. Its so silly because they set up the Mercedes/Sam relationship in the season finale, now its just GONE. OVER. Turned into nothingness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    Been ditched for watching Glee 3D tomorrow Can't bring myself to go by myself. Will probably just end up watching it online now which I'm pretty gutted about.
    but you're in Birmingham. I know i'm watching it this weekend but if you want to go then i'll come with you and watch it a second time. I know it sounds creepy and stuff but honestly i'm really nice (ask half the people in this thread, they've met me) and it would solve your problem

ReputationRep:
    but you're in Birmingham. I know i'm watching it this weekend but if you want to go then i'll come with you and watch it a second time. I know it sounds creepy and stuff but honestly i'm really nice (ask half the people in this thread, they've met me) and it would solve your problem
    She didn't murder me, that's something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    She didn't murder me, that's something.
    I did grab your arm and scream that it was a Darren sex riot though. maybe i'm not as sane as I seem :p:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Muse, you can sit next to me. We can scream together!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Muse, you can sit next to me. We can scream together!
    hell to the yeh
    who needs E Hine E anyway, dirty girl :p:

ReputationRep:
    hell to the yeh
    who needs E Hine E anyway, dirty girl :p:
    The shop girl had better be ****ing working tomorrow..

I am extremely excited about going and freaking her out with our sunglasses and t-shirts and insanity after nipping to Starbucks..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    The shop girl had better be ****ing working tomorrow..

I am extremely excited about going and freaking her out with our sunglasses and t-shirts and insanity after nipping to Starbucks..
    yes yes yes epic plans

ReputationRep:
    Well, me, e hine e, muse, hravan and diamonddust just met up in Sheffield and saw Glee 3D and danced down the aisles of the cinema. Best cinema trip EVER!

ReputationRep:
    Seriously! The cinema was just us lot and 4 other people. about halfway through we got up and started dancing all down the aisles and in front of the screen! It was amazing! We didn't get security coming and telling us to sit down until nearly the end.
    Best fun i've ever had in a cinema!

ReputationRep:
    Seriously! The cinema was just us lot and 4 other people. about halfway through we got up and started dancing all down the aisles and in front of the screen! It was amazing! We didn't get security coming and telling us to sit down until nearly the end.
    Aww, wish I had gone now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    Well, me, e hine e, muse, hravan and diamonddust just met up in Sheffield and saw Glee 3D and danced down the aisles of the cinema. Best cinema trip EVER!
    Seconded!

(Original post by Harpoon)
    Aww, wish I had gone now!
    I bet work wasn't as much fun. :hugs: It was AWESOME!

My favourite moment was everyone questioning their sexuality at HeMo and the mini fight we had with the 2 people who thought Darren was theirs haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    My favourite moment was everyone questioning their sexuality at HeMo and the mini fight we had with the 2 people who thought Darren was theirs haha!
    i'm sorry, was I meant to be straight? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Seconded!

I bet work wasn't as much fun. :hugs: It was AWESOME!

I wasn't questioning, I already know.

Did I grip your hand too hard at that point? My ovaries were exploding

I think one of my favourite moments was you asking the security guy to join in with the dancing!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.