Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    Fashion. Night.Out Video. Cannot even. ..... Dead. Crisscolfer eye****ing. Just ahbrhbgirahbgriaghb

ReputationRep:
    Also

is it just me or does that say Clovis East speech and debate team? hes wearing his high school t-shirt! why though?

ReputationRep:
    So, I just watched all of Glee over the past week.

Really enjoyed it all, but I felt let down by the second series. It was essentially just the first series all over again and I hope they don't go that way with the third.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    So, I just watched all of Glee over the past week.

Really enjoyed it all, but I felt let down by the second series. It was essentially just the first series all over again and I hope they don't go that way with the third.
    BUT THE SECOND SERIES HAS KLAINE!!!!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    hahahahaha. Best reaction ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    True, very true, but it also essentially has the exact same story progression as the first series.

I enjoyed it, loved it, but I felt there was very little development in the stories by the end of Nationals.

Just in case.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I mean, you have Finn who decides on Rachel, who then cheats on him with Puck, so he goes back to Quinn, but he later decides he wants Rachel back. That all happened in the first series, evne the ****ing cheating with Puck.

You have the club doing various things that aren't who they are and Will realising this and bringing them back to doing what they are meant to. How the **** haven't they figured that out by now?!

You have that Jessie guy who came in and that entire arc was unbelievable. It was like it was brought in just to create the same tension as in the first series.

The Cheerios have to deal with being Glee members and not being popular.

Puck has to learn not to think with his ****.

Rachel has to learn again that she's not the only star.

And I hope I'm not the only one who knew from the first episode that they were going to lose Nationals.

Hell, I think that it's only really with Klaine that there was any really development and the whole sub-story of dealing with being gay in an hostile environment was handled beautifully, especially with Karofsky and Santana. I don't know, like I said, I really enjoyed it and am now a big fan (that show made me cry so many times, I lost count), but I just felt that most of the characters went back to exactly where they were in the first series and it sort of annoyed me.

ReputationRep:
    True, very true, but it also essentially has the exact same story progression as the first series.

I enjoyed it, loved it, but I felt there was very little development in the stories by the end of Nationals.

Just in case.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I mean, you have Finn who decides on Rachel, who then cheats on him with Puck, so he goes back to Quinn, but he later decides he wants Rachel back. That all happened in the first series, evne the ****ing cheating with Puck.

You have the club doing various things that aren't who they are and Will realising this and bringing them back to doing what they are meant to. How the **** haven't they figured that out by now?!

You have that Jessie guy who came in and that entire arc was unbelievable. It was like it was brought in just to create the same tension as in the first series.

The Cheerios have to deal with being Glee members and not being popular.

Puck has to learn not to think with his ****.

Rachel has to learn again that she's not the only star.

And I hope I'm not the only one who knew from the first episode that they were going to lose Nationals.

Hell, I think that it's only really with Klaine that there was any really development and the whole sub-story of dealing with being gay in an hostile environment was handled beautifully, especially with Karofsky and Santana. I don't know, like I said, I really enjoyed it and am now a big fan (that show made me cry so many times, I lost count), but I just felt that most of the characters went back to exactly where they were in the first series and it sort of annoyed me.
    agree with all of this!
    Especially the Finn/Rachel/Quinn thing. It needs to die. It's been going on for sooooo long, so sick of it and the whole "cheating" business was a bit ridiculous considering Finn cheated on Quinn and betrayed Sam by cheating with Quinn later on, then he acts all high and mighty about it, treating Rachel like she's a terrible human being for doing it. Pretty sure he forgave Quinn faster for having Puck's baby than he did Rachel for making out with him :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    agree with all of this!
    Especially the Finn/Rachel/Quinn thing. It needs to die. It's been going on for sooooo long, so sick of it and the whole "cheating" business was a bit ridiculous considering Finn cheated on Quinn and betrayed Sam by cheating with Quinn later on, then he acts all high and mighty about it, treating Rachel like she's a terrible human being for doing it. Pretty sure he forgave Quinn faster for having Puck's baby than he did Rachel for making out with him :lolwut:
    I know. I really wanted Rachel to march up to Finn, slap him and say "so, you'll forgive Quinn for ****ing Puck, but not me for kissing him?! And how about you stealing her from Sam?!"

ReputationRep:
    I know. I really wanted Rachel to march up to Finn, slap him and say "so, you'll forgive Quinn for ****ing Puck, but not me for kissing him?! And how about you stealing her from Sam?!"
    exactly! it was double standards galore. Finn is such an idiot sometimes... (but I'm still kinda glad they're back together :ninja:)

ReputationRep:
    exactly! it was double standards galore. Finn is such an idiot sometimes... (but I'm still kinda glad they're back together :ninja:)
    Aye, so am I. I thought the whole thing at Nationals was pretty damn amazing, even the superman kiss.

Just hope the writers don't go and repeat the whole breaking-up thing all over again in the third series. That'd just be extracting the michael.

ReputationRep:
    Aye, so am I. I thought the whole thing at Nationals was pretty damn amazing, even the superman kiss.

Just hope the writers don't go and repeat the whole breaking-up thing all over again in the third series. That'd just be extracting the michael.
    my favourite was the library kiss right at the end, it was so cute

and I'm worried for season 3 :| really hoping the storylines are decent and whatnot especially as it's apparently the last season for a few of the characters.

ReputationRep:
    I totally agree. I love Finchel but I hate all the drama and the on and off nature of it. Hopefully season 3 will have them being stable

Speaking of season 3, have you all seen the promo video yet? Its amazing

ReputationRep:
    my favourite was the library kiss right at the end, it was so cute

and I'm worried for season 3 :| really hoping the storylines are decent and whatnot especially as it's apparently the last season for a few of the characters.
    Really? I read that all the ones graduating will be returning in the 4th series, if there is one.

And yea, I hope the storylines actually move the characters past where they've been for the past two years. I want Finchel to stay as a couple, purely because they've got far better material in dealing with her desire to go to New York than just Finn wanting her, then wanting Quinn, then wanting her, then wanting Quinn. I'd also like to see more on Santana and Brittany.

ReputationRep:
    Really? I read that all the ones graduating will be returning in the 4th series, if there is one.

And yea, I hope the storylines actually move the characters past where they've been for the past two years. I want Finchel to stay as a couple, purely because they've got far better material in dealing with her desire to go to New York than just Finn wanting her, then wanting Quinn, then wanting her, then wanting Quinn. I'd also like to see more on Santana and Brittany.
    Apparently Lea/Cory/Chris are leaving, but then the writers said they weren't after all, so I'm unsure.

yeah, that'd be good apparently Shelby and the baby will be coming back at some point, that'll be interesting to see how Quinn/Rachel deals with it etc. and hoping for more stuff from Karofsky storyline, I really hope they don't just forget about it. and yeah, Brittana need to become a couple in s3! I loved their moments in the last few episodes

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Lea/Cory/Chris are leaving, but then the writers said they weren't after all, so I'm unsure.

yeah, that'd be good apparently Shelby and the baby will be coming back at some point, that'll be interesting to see how Quinn/Rachel deals with it etc. and hoping for more stuff from Karofsky storyline, I really hope they don't just forget about it. and yeah, Brittana need to become a couple in s3! I loved their moments in the last few episodes
    Whilst I'm sure Lea, Cory and Chris will have less screen time than before, I highly doubt they're going to let their male and female lead disappear, nor Chris because whilst I hate his singing, his character is fabulous. It'd sort of take the feet out from under the show, in my opinion. It's hard to carry on a series when one huge character leaves, let alone three. I don't see the writers making that mistake. Thankfully they're smart enough to let them move on, though. That did impress me. It'll be interesting to see just what they do, ultimately.

I just really like Brittany, to be honest. She's been given some of the best material in the second season and the actress plays the character really well.

Also, your sig is really distracting, and I'm still not sure whether I find her attractive or not...

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Hylean;33648694]
    I just really like Brittany, to be honest. She's been given some of the best material in the second season and the actress plays the character really well.
    [QUOTE]

and also

her dancing in 3D was just amazing

ReputationRep:
    Whilst I'm sure Lea, Cory and Chris will have less screen time than before, I highly doubt they're going to let their male and female lead disappear, nor Chris because whilst I hate his singing, his character is fabulous. It'd sort of take the feet out from under the show, in my opinion. It's hard to carry on a series when one huge character leaves, let alone three. I don't see the writers making that mistake. Thankfully they're smart enough to let them move on, though. That did impress me. It'll be interesting to see just what they do, ultimately.

Also, your sig is really distracting, and I'm still not sure whether I find her attractive or not...
    I think that's why they withdrew the plans to do it, tbh without them, the show would probably not be as successful, and Lea's songs always sell the most copies too. It's not something I want to happen at all!

Heather Morris is pretty amazing. Saw her dancing live too and she's so talented, it's amazing.

hahaha you should do! She's gorgeous (although obviously I'm a bit biased as I'm clearly in love with her).

ReputationRep:
    hahaha you should do! She's gorgeous (although obviously I'm a bit biased as I'm clearly in love with her).
    Nyah, it really depends on how her hair has been done, for me. There are times when she's stunning and others when her hair just makes her look down right ugly. It's frustrating.

ReputationRep:
    Nyah, it really depends on how her hair has been done, for me. There are times when she's stunning and others when her hair just makes her look down right ugly. It's frustrating.
    tbf, I do agree with that, sometimes she doesn't look nearly as nice as she could but I still love her.

ReputationRep:
    tbf, I do agree with that, sometimes she doesn't look nearly as nice as she could but I still love her.
    She also suits her hair dyed dark. Stunning then, really.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.