Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by talon1579)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Why has Finn forgiven Puck all of a sudden? They're best friends again despite the whole baby thing and Puck having gone out with Rachel. Also didn't Finn get chucked out of the house by Burt at the end of Theatricality? Where the heck is he living?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think we're meant to assume that he and his mum are still in their own house? :dontknow: I think Finn wanted to put that stuff behind him for a bit so they could defend their repuatation and pull that prank.... I think. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.justacai.com/Your-Code.php

Could someone please, please, please fill out that survey and PM me the code they give. They don't offer it in my country and I can't access my E21 download without.

Will pos. rep.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLoeVpQdwRE

He's just too darn cute!

ReputationRep:
    I actually love Glee! I'm not joking, its probably the highlight of Mondays! The series finale looks brilliant, just sad that it finishes after that

Does anyone think they will do a UK Tour? That would be amazing if they did

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe it's nearly finished!

The Will lapdancing Sue was hilarious lol Not nearly enough Emma at the mo though.

Jesse is MEAN - I thought he liked Rachel last ep??!
    Can't wait for regionals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    Can't believe it's nearly finished!

The Will lapdancing Sue was hilarious lol Not nearly enough Emma at the mo though.

Jesse is MEAN - I thought he liked Rachel last ep??!
    Can't wait for regionals

When does it finish?

ReputationRep:
    I LOVED last night's ep! Will seducing Sue was laugh-out-loud funny! The whole Terri/Finn thing was hilarious too, and I loved Puck and Finn's 'Loser'. Plenty of Puck this episode, which is always good!

How much of a ******* is Jesse though? I don't get why he and Rachel's mum have suddenly turned so against her? I hate Rachel but I felt so sorry for her when the evil clan egged her in the car park Aww at Puck getting all defensive over Rachel's egging :love: I hate Rachel but for some reason I love Puckleberry!

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the episode 'Funk' was meant to be aired before 'Theatricality', which is why it seemed out of place slightly.

Still enjoyed the episode though Will seducing Sue was very cringe inducing! Loved the performance at the end though.

ReputationRep:
    Just watched 'Journey'

zomgzomg :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I just watched Journey as well. Just, wow. Emotional rollercoaster, much?

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow. :woo:
    Can't believe it's over. :puppyeyes:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Wow, Journey ep is AMAZING.

ReputationRep:
    Just seen Journey.

O. M. G.

ReputationRep:
    You guys are making me super excited about seeing the last ep Sounds epic...I can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen the last Ep yet (in the UK ) but i can't wait
    Glee is officially my new obsession (Y)
    I was so happy when I heard Quinn's solo, because A) Her character development kind of stopped after Episode 5 and B) It was the song I sang in my youtheatre's concert as a duet in the "forbidden planet" medley :rolleyes: :yep:

Anddddd you can totally tell that Jesse and Rachel have chemistry! He's such a two-faced creep, although he's gorgeous :yep: :o:
    You can totally tell they played opposite eachother in Broadway's Spring Awakening :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Just watched the last episode.
    I'm not even ashamed to admit it man but...
    I cried like a baby :cry2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    When Quinn was like Mercedes come into the delivery room with me I was like :cry2:
    And then when Mr Schue got out the Ukelele and started doing MY FAVOURITE rendition of SOTR with Puck I was like :bawling:

Great, great, GREAT episode, can't wait til the next season.
    In the mean time, I have TruBlood :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Omg so good. So good.
    Everything was just brilliant about it!
    :sogood:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sue, bless her

ReputationRep:
    The last episode was brilliant, dont think I'll be able to handle no more glee

ReputationRep:
    Is there a reason this society has stopped appearing in everyone's My Societies lists? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Glee :love: Can't believe its ending soon

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.