Far too epic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    GUYS!!!

Go on jobseekers direct and search for this job using this code: SHW/76156

Far too epic!
    far too awesome!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, the power of TV. That's kind of cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    far too awesome!!!!!!!!!!
    You should apply for it and then we can have Glee and Starkid and Muse and whatever nights all the time!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    You should apply for it and then we can have Glee and Starkid and Muse and whatever nights all the time!!!!!
    haha but I can;t even sing! Wish I could though *dies*

Spoiler:
    Show
    also did you see the hilarious Muse videos that I posted on your facebook the other day?

ReputationRep:
    Museobsessed - I can see why thats your name! Saw Muse at Leeds Fest last night and they were FANTASTIC! Actually soo good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harpoon)
    Museobsessed - I can see why thats your name! Saw Muse at Leeds Fest last night and they were FANTASTIC! Actually soo good!
    so jealous

ReputationRep:
    soooo been watching the glee project I'm actually convinced http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_U0_...eature=related would make an amazing glee couple aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    soooo been watching the glee project I'm actually convinced http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_U0_...eature=related would make an amazing glee couple aha
    wow. quite different to Lea and Darren's version

ReputationRep:
    This is from the glee wiki

ReputationRep:
    GUYS!!!

Go on jobseekers direct and search for this job using this code: SHW/76156

Far too epic!
    I *SO* WOULD BE A GLEE TEACHER! If I could dance. And sing... like properly and in public. :sigh:

Timewarp, epic video! Samuel... :drool:
    I actually really like Marissa.

ReputationRep:
    Yo yo what's up fellow gleeks? Anyone know when the next series is starting on British TV? I can remember it being on around winter time I think :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday to Lea Michele. :love:
    <3333333

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    Happy Birthday to Lea Michele. :love:
    <3333333
    I stole her and she's all mine now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    I stole her and she's all mine now.
    Nooooo
    at least share.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_123)
    Yo yo what's up fellow gleeks? Anyone know when the next series is starting on British TV? I can remember it being on around winter time I think :curious:
    Its going to be on sky (not channel 4 anymore) and I don't know. I heard it would be the same time as the americans get it (sept 20th) but i'm not 100% sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Its going to be on sky (not channel 4 anymore) and I don't know. I heard it would be the same time as the americans get it (sept 20th) but i'm not 100% sure
    Oh my gosh that's really soon!! Woo! :woo: I hope it's then!!

ReputationRep:
    Just casually watching Glee on E4 at half-3 in the morning :cool:

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I'm more interested in the new series of Castle than Glee. Thankfully they're on different days so I don't have to choose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    To be honest, I'm more interested in the new series of Castle than Glee. Thankfully they're on different days so I don't have to choose.
    Which series? 2 or 4? (Because series 1 has just finished in the UK but I know series 4 starts on the 19th September in the USA.. I'm towards the end of series 2 online at the moment... )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.