Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    Ooooh, Castle and Glee next week! And a new episode of Thundercats. :teeth: Good times.
    Glee and Grey's Anatomy :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    yeh. Could we have this place to post download links? I'm gong to be watch it the day after (I love glee but not enough to watch it on livestream at 2am with work the next day) so I want somewhere I can watch without spoilers. People are usually good about spoiler tags on here (other than the one time with the klaine kiss!!! still angry about that!!)
    I'm thinking of watching it the day after now too. I have the tag for downloads tracked on tumblr so hopefully I'll be able to reach the link without seeing any spoilers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I'm thinking of watching it the day after now too. I have the tag for downloads tracked on tumblr so hopefully I'll be able to reach the link without seeing any spoilers.
    awesome. if you could send me the links so I don't even have to go on tumblr that would be really helpful. I hate spoilers

ReputationRep:
    Watching I Am Number 4, it's cute seeing Dianna playing a geek.

ReputationRep:
    Today as been a take me or leave me (glee version) kinda day. Stuck in my head. I regret nothing

ReputationRep:
    I've changed my mind, her character is very similar to Quinn's in this movie.

ReputationRep:
    Yay season 3 in a few day!

ReputationRep:
    I got all excited to find that S3 starts in a few days . . . and then I found out it was on Sky, which I don't have access to.

My uni is v hot on P2P downloads (i.e. they disconnect you if you do it) but does anyone know anywhere where I can legally download it?

ReputationRep:
    Cannot wait for the next season!! I loved the Glee Project So excited to see the winners on the show.

ReputationRep:
    YOU GUYS I JUST LISTENED TO THE NEW GLEE SONGS FOR EPISODE ONE.

I'm so excited again yaaaaaay :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)

OMG FANGIRLING SO HARD ATM :woo::woo::woo:

Though the spoiler about Santana....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...getting kicked out of glee WTF? :mad:

ReputationRep:

You are so not straight, that picture of the hot guy is a lie!

And who cares about Glee?! Castle starts in 3 days! OH MY GODS, I'LL FINALLY KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!! *remembers to breathe*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    OMG FANGIRLING SO HARD ATM :woo::woo::woo:

Though the spoiler about Santana....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...getting kicked out of glee WTF? :mad:
    ME TOOOOO so happy!
    and I know...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    REALLY hope it isn't true. I love her too much to let her go! It wouldn't be the same without her, can't be true.....

You are so not straight, that picture of the hot guy is a lie!

And who cares about Glee?! Castle starts in 3 days! OH MY GODS, I'LL FINALLY KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!! *remembers to breathe*
    Ahahaha :teehee:
    it's just evening out the sexuality of my sig, OBVS.

I've never watched Castle! So obviously my excitement for that is reasonably low.

ReputationRep:
    ME TOOOOO so happy!
    and I know...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    REALLY hope it isn't true. I love her too much to let her go! It wouldn't be the same without her, can't be true.....

Ahahaha :teehee:
    it's just evening out the sexuality of my sig, OBVS.

I've never watched Castle! So obviously my excitement for that is reasonably low.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But she'll be in the show, and it'll be a huge plot point, so what does it matter?

It has Nathan Fillion in it and he is a god amongst men. Also, the actress who plays his co-star, Beckett, is gorgeous, but only with longer hair.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But she'll be in the show, and it'll be a huge plot point, so what does it matter?

It has Nathan Fillion in it and he is a god amongst men. Also, the actress who plays his co-star, Beckett, is gorgeous, but only with longer hair.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I guess, but it may potentially mean less of Naya's voice D:

What's it even about though?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm more pissed off with the reason given for kicking her out; 'messing with the auditions' or something like that when Rachel did the exact same thing last season. Double standards much

I suppose you're right though, I just hope it doesn't mean I don't get to hear her sing

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I guess, but it may potentially mean less of Naya's voice D:

What's it even about though?
    He is an author who helps solves crimes. Sounds boring, but I watch it more for the chemistry between him and his co-start. Ooooh, it's so exciting. Easily my favourite show.

(Original post by AmyLH)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm more pissed off with the reason given for kicking her out; 'messing with the auditions' or something like that when Rachel did the exact same thing last season. Double standards much

I suppose you're right though, I just hope it doesn't mean I don't get to hear her sing
    Spoiler:
    Show
    To be honest, it'll be more of a shock if she stays out of the club.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    To be honest, it'll be more of a shock if she stays out of the club.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've just re-read the article and it does say she does return but it's just not known when

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've just re-read the article and it does say she does return but it's just not known when
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well, that was unexpected... Or not. Ugh, this show is too afraid to make anything stick.

ReputationRep:
    Ding dong, this thread is dead...

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.