Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shmuxel)
    Where can we watch it online guys, I need to see the premiere!

Oh sorry, haven't introduced myself on this thread - I've been watching since series 1, and absolutely love the humour of the show, coupled with Santana's amazing character. Plus I'm one of the few guys who like it!
    Do you want a livestream or one you can watch after it's aired?

I have some livestream links I can post, but I won't know where else to watch it until after the episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Ille... I mean... Through some rather questionable methods...

Just saw the picture of Naya. God she's hot/beautiful/stunning.
    DD!!!!!! :party:

Are you watching live or not?

I wasn't going to, but I think I am now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    Do you want a livestream or one you can watch after it's aired?

I have some livestream links I can post, but I won't know where else to watch it until after the episode.
    That would be really good! What time is the livestream on over here? Although it'll probably be too late, so i'll use links from after the ep is aired.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    That would be really good! What time is the livestream on over here? Although it'll probably be too late, so i'll use links from after the ep is aired.

Thanks
    about 2am I think. Its 8pm american time so *shrugs*

ReputationRep:

Thanks
    It's on at 1am-2
    http://tvpc.tv/Channel.php?ChannelID=3073

http://tvpc.tv/Channel.php?ChannelID=5212
    http://tvpc.tv/Channel.php?ChannelID=5168

Livestreams

ReputationRep:

Thanks
    It's aired at 1AM. I'm watching it after in the day time. I can give you some links tomorrow if you want?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, means it'll be on at midnight here, w00t.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when it's back on British TV?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_123)
    Does anyone know when it's back on British TV?
    Thursday on Sky1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Thursday on Sky1
    Oh my God yay! :woo: Thank God it's not a Monday this time as well haha - I was absolutely dead every Tuesday after coming home from volunteering at 9 on Mondays then watching Glee then starting my homework at about 11 :p: Is it still on at 9pm do you know? YAY SO EXCITED!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_123)
    Oh my God yay! :woo: Thank God it's not a Monday this time as well haha - I was absolutely dead every Tuesday after coming home from volunteering at 9 on Mondays then watching Glee then starting my homework at about 11 :p: Is it still on at 9pm do you know? YAY SO EXCITED!
    no idea. I don't have sky so i'm watching it online tomorrow. Also the american series is going to have breaks for baseball and x factor on some weeks so maybe the Sky will get them too *shrugs*

ReputationRep:
    DD!!!!!! :party:

Are you watching live or not?

I wasn't going to, but I think I am now.
    :jumphug: I don't know! I didn't think I would but considering I don't really sleep I might as well! Going to use our old link? This is going to remind me of OS if we're the only ones watching!

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug: I don't know! I didn't think I would but considering I don't really sleep I might as well! Going to use our old link? This is going to remind me of OS if we're the only ones watching!
    The old link seems to be working, so I think we should.

It'll be just like old times and perfect!

Not that it's not perfect when everyone's there. But OS was the kiss and soooooo special.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, how many people are livestreaming today? I think I might
    It's on fox right? I think i've got the right link...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    It's on Fox East. the link I put up further up the page are working. I'm definitely livestreaming. I might not be in the chatzy a lot because it overheats my computer, but I'll try and check it during commercials if anyone's on there.

ReputationRep:
    The old link seems to be working, so I think we should.

It'll be just like old times and perfect!

Not that it's not perfect when everyone's there. But OS was the kiss and soooooo special.
    I will always remember that night! I was flailing everywhere! On here, on twitter, on the Glee forums! Fun times!

(Original post by Rickkkkk)
    RIIIICK! :jumphug:

Just me and e hine e I think! :P
    Can you post the link please? I've forgotten it and it's lost in my favourites.

Also, I've bloody missed you guys!

ReputationRep:
    Only a couple of hours now...

I'm getting excited.

ReputationRep:
    It's ok, I have a link! Is it on at 1 or 2? The Glee countdown says it's on in an hour and a half...

ReputationRep:
    It's ok, I have a link! Is it on at 1 or 2? The Glee countdown says it's on in an hour and a half...
    I just rounded up. Should be on at 1am for you lot.

ReputationRep:
    I will always remember that night! I was flailing everywhere! On here, on twitter, on the Glee forums! Fun times!

RIIIICK! :jumphug:

Just me and e hine e I think! :P
    Can you post the link please? I've forgotten it and it's lost in my favourites.

Also, I've bloody missed you guys!
    Aww, same to you guys too .
    I think its this one: http://tvpc.tv/Channel.php?ChannelID=3073
    It's weird that I haven't been on this thread recently, ahhh, I'm going to miss Chord

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.