Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Chris and Darren are doing that quoting each other thing again:

Chris: "Thank you, I was going to say the same thing! I think there are so many things for people to relate to - there's either a character or a situation that people can identify with and then we add music to that. Music is a universal language and when you add that to the mix - I mean, it's unstoppable."

ReputationRep:
    i can't livestream :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yesioo)
    Gotta say, that dinosaur hamster in your sig is really cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Aww, same to you guys too .
    I think its this one: http://tvpc.tv/Channel.php?ChannelID=3073
    It's weird that I haven't been on this thread recently, ahhh, I'm going to miss Chord
    I was so annoyed when I heard that! Why get rid of him right when he and Mercedes have hooked up?! God damnit.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Was not impressed when I saw they had given her another love interest, even less so when it turned out he was black. No offence or anything, I just thought that the whole black-white relationship would've been really good and something we need to see more of.

ReputationRep:
    15 minutes! :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yesioo)
    :hugs: Why not?
    (Original post by Hylean)
    I was so annoyed when I heard that! Why get rid of him right when he and Mercedes have hooked up?! God damnit.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Was not impressed when I saw they had given her another love interest, even less so when it turned out he was black. No offence or anything, I just thought that the whole black-white relationship would've been really good and something we need to see more of.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'll never forget the scene where Kurt tried to hook Mercedes up with the jock guy and she was like 'Is it because he's the only other black kid in school?' I'm not impressed either. I really liked Sam and I thought Samcedes would have been sweet and you're right, you don't see very many interacial relationships on TV and it's hardly ever a black girl and a white boy- it's usually the other way round. Bah humbug.

ReputationRep:
    Where the hell is e hine e?
    (Original post by e hine e)
    x
    COME BACCCK! I can't do it without you!

ReputationRep:
    Not long now! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I have never been on this forum before, but I love Glee! Started watching accidently at when it was e4 and fell in love, watch the epsiodes again and agian with my friends!
    Kurt is my favorite! Ever since his audition, when he hits that high note and smooths his fringe over as he sings, his Defying Gravity makes me cry! Awesome I am so excited for It's Not Unsual with Blaine! And can't wait for Damien and Alex from The Glee Project. Sue amkes the show, I hope she has epic hair insults for Dreadlocked Christian Rocker from The Glee Project!
    Am streaming Fox now, enjoying the American TV it's so fast and catchy, all the adverts are like POW!POW!POW!

2 minutes! ARRRRGGGHHH

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Okay, the argument for Blaine coming is a bad one.

Shows got me giggling so far.

ReputationRep:
    The quality is so lame
    Gotta wait for the torrent, ahh man. I hate pixalation, feel sad . To pass the hour I'm gonna make sweet food and dance around with my sexy flatmate to the extended version of Baby It's Cold Outside, with Darren Chris singing 'Gosshhhh, your lips look delicious...' in his smooth hot chocolate voice oozing with sex and seduction, mmmmmmmmm

It's Not Unusual is gonna be make me faint, I need my gay friends to watch with!

ReputationRep:
    Gotta say, that dinosaur hamster in your sig is really cute
    thank you :cool:

Why not?
    my laptop decided to freak out and turn all videos green. I'll have to try tomorrow :emo:

Darren Chris singing 'Gosshhhh, your lips look delicious...'
    One day he'll sing that to me :daydream:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well, that was an interesting episode. I'm not really sure whether it felt like that start of a new series, just sort of felt like any other episode. Didn't help the stream was awful, but I'll rewatch it tomorrow.

Oh, and Mercedes' boyfriend? Not impressed with him.

Quinn is pretty hilarious right now.

Not happy that Blaine moved to Kurt's school.

ReputationRep:
    Just watched it!!! :woo:

Channel 131 is awesome guys

Spoiler:
    Show

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...

OK, firstly.. Quinn looks HOT.. Quinn smoking :sexface:

Not impressed with Mercedes new boyfriend... She can't possibly have a cute boyfriend so give her a big boyfriend.. I mean she's fat.. There's no possible way a thin guy could actually like her! :eek: (If anybody is offended by this comment, you haven't met me I'm probably the most overweight person on this thread )

Hummelberry car moment had me :bawling:

OMG DARREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: Yellow wayfarers and a bowtie :coma:

A Blanana (or however you spell it) friendship HAS TO HAPPEN!

Yeah, Santana getting kicked out of Glee is not going to last..

Did I mention Blaine?!

Wemma are being quite adorable... Although all the cute is coming from Emma.. I still want to smash Will's face everytime I see it..
    On that note... Gods I love Sue :love: Although if she picks on Blaine or Kurt I will end her... :mad:

Kurt! :love: Kurt! :love: Kurt! :love: Kurt! :love: Kurt! :love:

Darren.... :daydreaming: Darren :sexface:. Darren! :love:

That is all.. I think...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)

(Original post by e hine e)
    (Original post by diamonddust)

(Original post by PrettyRainbows)

(Original post by Ambs)
    I have been wanting to text you guys since 6am (when I started watching it.)

I think I deserve a reward for not waking you guys up with Glee text messages :smug:

OK.. More texts just saying "DARREN!!!!!!"

Please do text me today about Glee! I NEED MORE OF IT IN MY LIFE!!! Pretty please?

Oh and Ambs.. WHERE ARE YOU?! :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Okay..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really really loved it. I mean, it was funny and lively and there were no bad songs imo. Hummelberry and Klaine were on fine form (Kurt's face when he and Blaine were hugging was adorable and the scene with Kurt and Rachel in the car made me so proud). I'm a bit meh about Quinn's 'transformation', but hopefully it'll pan out okay in the end. And Lindsay was epically good. I hated her on the Glee Project, but she was perfect for that role.

Did any of you see the promo for next week? Shelby's back, and Burt Hummel once again comes out with a cracker of a quote
    'You sing like Diana Ross and you dress like you own a chocolate factory'
    Go Papa Hummel

ReputationRep:
    Where can i find a replay ? :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Sg)
    Channel 131

EDIT: Should probably clarify that.. Channel 131 is a website, not a TV channel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Sg)
    http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/p...=uj8pn2ldlbs1n

ReputationRep:
    Any download links? Any? Any? Any?

(The ones on that site require me to download a program first :grumble: )

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.