Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The best part of the episode was Lindsey from Glee Project!!! Harmony was hilarious, I didn't think she was that good an actress, although I suppose she might not have been acting! 'i have been acting since i was a fetus!' LOL. And her performance was great, haha Rachel and Kurts faces!

I wish they had shown will and Emma dating or getting into a relationship not just waking up in bed together, but it was so sweet!

BEST LINES OF THE SHOW-
    Emma- 'So this is what being turned on feels like.' :rofl:
    Britney- 'Are you building a time machine too?'

Hmmm Quinn like that, it seems she is just dressing like that to be different, and I hate how Rachel was talking about her being unhappy, as if the only reason to dress differently was because your unhappy!? Does she even like punk/rock music!? My hair used to be soo much like that when I was 15, cept bright red with really dark roots, I think she looks so sexy.

I hate Blaine's 'hipster' geek style, it was original 5/6 years ago, now it's just OVER! But his voice on It's Not Unusual was caramel, so sexy!!!

So Sue's love interest is probly gonna be Sugars dad, can't wait for that! Sue was funny in some parts of this episode, but not really that consistent.

I often don't like the cheesier songs Glee does, I didn't like the canteen one or the end one, but I don't expect to like them all! Not really any amazing songs this episode but I'm hopeful.

It thought it was Quinn who chucked the cigerette, but yeah is Santana did it she obv need s to go, not really intrested in cheerios vs glee storylines anymore.

I only watched it last night when I was really tired so I gonna re watch later with my friends and might change my mind about a few things!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Let's talk about the real elephant in the room: Mercede's boyfriend. Could you get any more stereotypical than him? I was incensed when I watched it. They had such a chance between her and Sam and they ****ing ruined it and then pair her off with that guy? AND THE WAY HE SPOKE?! Oh my...

I also disagree with Hravan's statement that because she's fat she shouldn't be with a thin guy, though that might have been ironic... Not sure.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Yes it was ironic

ReputationRep:
    OK, I watched it. Opinion time:
    Spoiler:
    Show

firstly: OMG THAT WAS AMAZING EUDFUIFSHDRVIUFHBUVGBUAVGBA

yes the reason Blaine transfers is a bit weak but the way they did it was cute omg. I cannot handle how cute Klaine are! Did you notice Blaine grab Kurt hand in the choir room? omg. so so many cute lines! I cannot! the teasing in the Lima Bean was amazing

Yes I agree Mercedes boyfriend is streoptypical. Lets see how that one pans out

Yes all the glee boys are jealous of how awesome Blaine is hahaha. I love that. Maybe it'll drag Finn out of his complacent hole

Quinn is awesome, yes its all a bit "rebel by hot topic" but still I think its good because a)it reflects how tough a time shes had, I mean shes had a baby and then had the love of her life break up with her and it was all bad and b) its interesting to give a character a new side of their personality for a bit

Love the glitter bombing, though traditionally thats meant for homophobes, which I don't think Sue is

Wemma is OK. I like Will having balls. I think hes right to kick out Santana, its no longer an option for her to be sometimes loyal and sometimes attacking the glee club. It just won't work

Linsday was awesome. I think Kurt and Rachel needed that kick up the arse to show they're not the most talented people in the world. Love the scene though, Hummelberry are amazingly cute

Kurt has a new level of confidence and sexiness and I LOVE it. Him and Rachel at the start are amazing. Blaine is such a cute dork! haha Its not unusual was pretty cool. I can't take Darren dancing seriously though haha

right, have I covered everything? I think so any questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    OK, I watched it. Opinion time:
    Spoiler:
    Show

firstly: OMG THAT WAS AMAZING EUDFUIFSHDRVIUFHBUVGBUAVGBA

yes the reason Blaine transfers is a bit weak but the way they did it was cute omg. I cannot handle how cute Klaine are! Did you notice Blaine grab Kurt hand in the choir room? omg. so so many cute lines! I cannot! the teasing in the Lima Bean was amazing

Yes I agree Mercedes boyfriend is streoptypical. Lets see how that one pans out

Yes all the glee boys are jealous of how awesome Blaine is hahaha. I love that. Maybe it'll drag Finn out of his complacent hole

Quinn is awesome, yes its all a bit "rebel by hot topic" but still I think its good because a)it reflects how tough a time shes had, I mean shes had a baby and then had the love of her life break up with her and it was all bad and b) its interesting to give a character a new side of their personality for a bit

Love the glitter bombing, though traditionally thats meant for homophobes, which I don't think Sue is

Wemma is OK. I like Will having balls. I think hes right to kick out Santana, its no longer an option for her to be sometimes loyal and sometimes attacking the glee club. It just won't work

Linsday was awesome. I think Kurt and Rachel needed that kick up the arse to show they're not the most talented people in the world. Love the scene though, Hummelberry are amazingly cute

Kurt has a new level of confidence and sexiness and I LOVE it. Him and Rachel at the start are amazing. Blaine is such a cute dork! haha Its not unusual was pretty cool. I can't take Darren dancing seriously though haha

right, have I covered everything? I think so any questions?

You've forgotten:

Spoiler:
    Show

BOW TIE AND YELLOW SUNGLASSES!!! AND BRITTANY'S BOOBS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    You've forgotten:

Spoiler:
    Show

BOW TIE AND YELLOW SUNGLASSES!!! AND BRITTANY'S BOOBS!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    YES the bow tie and the blaintana interaction was awesome. I really really want Klaine to realise about brittana and help them. I didn't catch the line about Brittneys boobs, what was it?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    YES the bow tie and the blaintana interaction was awesome. I really really want Klaine to realise about brittana and help them. I didn't catch the line about Brittneys boobs, what was it?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Brittany: "I have pepperoni in my bra."
    Santana: "Those are your nipples."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Brittany: "I have pepperoni in my bra."
    Santana: "Those are your nipples."

Spoiler:
    Show
    YES that was hilarious haha

ReputationRep:
    oh and best line yet?
    Spoiler:
    Show

"I worked that song like a hooker pole"

or "your ambition does push ups while you sleep"

ReputationRep:
    OMG and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt on top of the piano in the beginning. SEXY. arghhhghg

not at all overexcited.... never :p:

ReputationRep:
    OMG and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt on top of the piano in the beginning. SEXY. arghhhghg

not at all overexcited.... never :p:
    I noticed that

ReputationRep:
    I just stumbled across this thread and I feel like I'm home.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I'm tired of Glee. The first 20 minutes felt like more of the same and the Quinn thing was so cringy.

BUTTTTTTTTTT OH LAWD, my gay crush for Blaine/Darren Criss has been reignited. Those tight shirts and bow ties... :sogood:

Simultaneously, I want to bang Santana more than ever.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm so confused...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    oh and best line yet?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Nuh uh, it has to be:

Spoiler:
    Show
    "I've got pepperoni down my bra"

"No, those are your nipples"

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    Nuh uh, it has to be:

Spoiler:
    Show
    "I've got pepperoni down my bra"

"No, those are your nipples"

:rofl:

oh and best line yet?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Naaaah, it's:

Spoiler:
    Show
    "I don't get toast. I mean, bread is already cooked, so why do you have to cook it again?"
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Spoiler:
    Show
    was the black guy in the skanks alex from the glee project in drag? Talking of which, I loved Lindsay! <3

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So just finished watching it again and I noticed something: at the end, when they're performing "Can't Stop the Beat", the camera shows Quinn watching them from the rafters or scaffolding or something. She'll be back.

Oh, and I'm going to come out and say it, I really don't like Kurt's singing voice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I'm tired of Glee. The first 20 minutes felt like more of the same and the Quinn thing was so cringy.

BUTTTTTTTTTT OH LAWD, my gay crush for Blaine/Darren Criss has been reignited. Those tight shirts and bow ties... :sogood:

Simultaneously, I want to bang Santana more than ever.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm so confused...
    I knew your crush would be back.

Embrace it.

I was focussed on the girl from the Glee project, I find her pretty hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I knew your crush would be back.

Embrace it.

I was focussed on the girl from the Glee project, I find her pretty hot.
    linsday is awesome

ReputationRep:
    omg, about the quotes, we forgot
    Spoiler:
    Show
    omg why is that t rex eating the jew?

haha

ReputationRep:
    Guys was anyone else
    Spoiler:
    Show
    totally upset about Santana leaving? *cries* and no one in the Glee club sticking up for her? Thought Brit might have left too?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.