Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choly7)
    Guys was anyone else
    Spoiler:
    Show
    totally upset about Santana leaving? *cries* and no one in the Glee club sticking up for her? Thought Brit might have left too?
    oh, she'll be back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    oh, she'll be back
    I hope so!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I hope Brit leaves for her, so Will has to go recruit her again so they have enough numbers and then apologise. I think I might love Santana a bit too much!

ReputationRep:
    Also, Will is such a perv!

Spoiler:
    Show
    "Guess who woke up right before I did?"

Yack!!!

ReputationRep:
    Also, Will is such a perv!

Spoiler:
    Show
    "Guess who woke up right before I did?"

Yack!!!
    That's not really pervy at all...

ReputationRep:
    I hope so!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I hope Brit leaves for her, so Will has to go recruit her again so they have enough numbers and then apologise. I think I might love Santana a bit too much!
    I love her too. Shes amazing. I want her to flourish
    Spoiler:
    Show
    and Klaine to see how shes stuggling with her feelings for Brittany and help her
    also crude Will, yes yuck

ReputationRep:
    I love her too. Shes amazing. I want her to flourish
    Spoiler:
    Show
    and Klaine to see how shes stuggling with her feelings for Brittany and help her
    also crude Will, yes yuck
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes, so bad! I want a blanana (or however it is) friendship so bad! They'd just go so great with each other (remember last series when Santana stopped them being bullied? I've loved them since!) It'd be a bit like the Hollie Holiday episode but better done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    That's not really pervy at all...
    It is when it's combined with his huge pervy face! Can you not see it? Smiling at you? AHHHHH!

ReputationRep:
    It is when it's combined with his huge pervy face! Can you not see it? Smiling at you? AHHHHH!
    DON'T! I'll have Will nightmares! :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    still not as bad as the time he tried to seduce Sue. OMG that was beyond cringey

ReputationRep:
    http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=cre...:0&tx=66&ty=39

D:

ReputationRep:
    Still not pervy. You're taking the entire thing out of context. Given where they were, who they were and how he was feeling, nothing he did was pervy.

Now, I can understand people finding it uncomfortable because they dislike him or find his expressions slightly off, but that doesn't make it pervy. Maybe that's just me, though.

ReputationRep:
    Still not pervy. You're taking the entire thing out of context. Given where they were, who they were and how he was feeling, nothing he did was pervy.

Now, I can understand people finding it uncomfortable because they dislike him or find his expressions slightly off, but that doesn't make it pervy. Maybe that's just me, though.
    Hmm maybe you've got a point! He's still got a creepy face tho...

ReputationRep:
    still not as bad as the time he tried to seduce Sue. OMG that was beyond cringey
    Oh I watched that the other day! (It was on e4.) Did I text you about it? I think I did... I muted Glee... I think it's the only time I've ever muted Glee apart from when Will and April brutalised Fleetwood Mac with the screeching.. Oh and when Will and April were doing their Broadway rehearsals... And when MattMo did his music video in the middle of Glee...

I'm sensing a trend here... :idea:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    was the black guy in the skanks Alex from the glee project in drag? Talking of which, I loved Lindsay! <3
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Is it? Oh wow I'm gonna re watch that bit now.... OMG at first I like now way! Thats just a black girl but then I kinda saw how it could be him, crazy! I love Alex I hope he gets a song cus his voice gives me goosebumps!

Haha the start is so funny, 'the wheelchair adds a year' and he's right Finn is so Mediocre and stupid, I hope he is this season alot less, the dumb disabled look on his face is starting to grate.

I really wanna see more of Artie he was hardly in Season 2 at all, and his singing his lovely his cover of Dancing by Myself is really sexy, and I wish they would show him dancing again because he is a freak dancer!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think it's really good Santana got kicked out, she obv deserved it and I hate it when the Glee club gets ruined because of betrayal, like that ******* Jesse grrrr

ReputationRep:
    Oh I watched that the other day! (It was on e4.) Did I text you about it? I think I did... I muted Glee... I think it's the only time I've ever muted Glee apart from when Will and April brutalised Fleetwood Mac with the screeching.. Oh and when Will and April were doing their Broadway rehearsals... And when MattMo did his music video in the middle of Glee...

I'm sensing a trend here... :idea:
    yeh I definitely got a text about it, that was probably you hah. thats what reminded me of it, i'd gone into denial that that ever happened.
    lol, definitely a trend

ReputationRep:
    Hmm maybe you've got a point! He's still got a creepy face tho...
    If you want a creepy face, check out Ashton Kutcher in the new intro to Two and a Half Men. I can't tell if he wants to **** a child, or **** it and then eat it. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    yeh I definitely got a text about it, that was probably you hah. thats what reminded me of it, i'd gone into denial that that ever happened.
    lol, definitely a trend
    Just checked my phone, I did text you

ReputationRep:
    If you want a creepy face, check out Ashton Kutcher in the new intro to Two and a Half Men. I can't tell if he wants to **** a child, or **** it and then eat it. :afraid:
    Oh my god, and the beard too? :s: What is happening to the world?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I knew your crush would be back.

Embrace it.

I was focussed on the girl from the Glee project, I find her pretty hot.
    :sogood: :dice:

He's making me question my sexuality AGAIN. Why does he torment me so cruelly?! :zomg:

Who is the girl from the Glee Project? I've actually never watched it...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I don't know why, but I was really disappointed by the performance of "Anything goes/Anything you can do I can do better" mash up :sad:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.