Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    Watching Grilled Cheesus and crying my eyes out..

Burt! And Kurt! :bawling:

Although the Grilled Cheesus is making me giggle :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Watching Grilled Cheesus and crying my eyes out..

Burt! And Kurt! :bawling:

Although the Grilled Cheesus is making me giggle :giggle:
    that is an epic episode. I rewatched it the other day and Chris's acting floors me every time

also about Finn
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yeh i'm certain its leading man jealousy but did you notice all the other guys seemed not very happy either. I'm going to put it down to having forgotten (since regionals) how good Blaine was and then getting a full face of it on their first day back. I'll be honest, if I was Finn I would be intimidated. Did everyone else catch how Rachel's face was lit up when Blaine arrived and then went sad when Finn started sniping at Blaine
    I can't get over how happy Kurt is with Blaine! its soo cute

wait, we can stop using spoilers now right? TTPP has aired in the UK

ReputationRep:
    I see no-one has posted First listen Friday!

http://www.hypable.com/glee/2011/09/...corn-released/

3 songs by:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Darren (Blaine),
    Chris (Kurt),
    Lea + Idina (Rachel & Her Mum)

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You know, I just thought of an interesting knock on effect of Blaine's arrival. Whilst it's true that Kurt doesn't usually go for Finn's roles, Blaine can do both, if he really wants. This means there might be a lot more competition between Kurt and Blaine over solos and stuff, as well as Kurt and Finn. Who knows, maybe Finn will just step back and not compete for them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You know, I just thought of an interesting knock on effect of Blaine's arrival. Whilst it's true that Kurt doesn't usually go for Finn's roles, Blaine can do both, if he really wants. This means there might be a lot more competition between Kurt and Blaine over solos and stuff, as well as Kurt and Finn. Who knows, maybe Finn will just step back and not compete for them.
    yes!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I want a Klaine diva off SO badly. Looks like we might get one or at least some competition in the next episode

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show

Well we get the first bout of Klaine competition next episode. They both compete for the lead role in West Side Story. Not heard anything about Finn competing for it, too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AllFallD0wn)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Well we get the first bout of Klaine competition next episode. They both compete for the lead role in West Side Story. Not heard anything about Finn competing for it, too...
    Thats exciting! Counting down the days already.

ReputationRep:
    I see no-one has posted First listen Friday!

http://www.hypable.com/glee/2011/09/...corn-released/

3 songs by:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Darren (Blaine),
    Chris (Kurt),
    Lea + Idina (Rachel & Her Mum)

I just listened to their little podcast on the episode and one thing really popped out at me, and Hravan also does this.

Why do people seem to hate Will with such a passion? I actually quite like the guy.

ReputationRep:
    so many spoilers on tumblr at the moment guys. I'm really pissed off and upset

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Why? Tbf, I haven't been on tumblr all day (I know, weird right?) so I haven't seen anything.

ReputationRep:
    If you didn't want spoilers, why be on something which is designed to show spoilers?

ReputationRep:
    anybody know if its going to be shown on E4 anytime soon? DAMN YOU FREEVIEW!!!

ReputationRep:
    A lot of the spoilers on tumblr are crap anyway

ReputationRep:
    I just listened to their little podcast on the episode and one thing really popped out at me, and Hravan also does this.

Why do people seem to hate Will with such a passion? I actually quite like the guy.
    I don't know. Tumblr seems to hate him, but I like him. The only time I didn't was when he did things not for the kids, but to try and get with Emma. He means well most of the time, and I like him..

I'm not too keen on GleeChat. I've listened to the first 2 episodes, and I don't know..I think Mugglecast has made my expectations unbelievable.

ReputationRep:
    If you didn't want spoilers, why be on something which is designed to show spoilers?
    a) because i'm addicted and I can't stop
    b) because I like the non spoilery stuff on there like fan art and reblogging bits of the episodes and peoples opinions on the stuff thats already been shown etc and fan fic

I'm also not a Shue fan by the way. I liked him in season 1 but since the start of season 2 i've liked him less and less

ReputationRep:
    a) because i'm addicted and I can't stop
    b) because I like the non spoilery stuff on there like fan art and reblogging bits of the episodes and peoples opinions on the stuff thats already been shown etc and fan fic

I'm also not a Shue fan by the way. I liked him in season 1 but since the start of season 2 i've liked him less and less
    What type of spoilers? Gifs or storylines?

ReputationRep:
    What type of spoilers? Gifs or storylines?
    Storylines, or rather plot points. About Blaine. Grrr
    Its some girl on twitter, not sure how much truth to place on her words but another spoiler she gave about clothing has been proven true in a new promo so i'm worried

ReputationRep:
    I WANT EP 2 NOW:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Brittany and Santana share a sweet scene. I know there is a contingent of you that just wants to see them get it on, but there is something fantastic about small moments, too.

ReputationRep:
    Storylines, or rather plot points. About Blaine. Grrr
    Its some girl on twitter, not sure how much truth to place on her words but another spoiler she gave about clothing has been proven true in a new promo so i'm worried
    Hm. I'm fine having a general idea of what happens. I knew what happened with Blaine in Ep1, etc. I have a general understanding of 2,3 and 4, but not much more than that, but I don't like to see how it's acted before, so I didn't watch any of the little videos that came out before Ep1 (there was Jacobs video, and Sue's campaign video leaked) It's nice to see how they put words to the actors.

ReputationRep:
    Hm. I'm fine having a general idea of what happens. I knew what happened with Blaine in Ep1, etc. I have a general understanding of 2,3 and 4, but not much more than that, but I don't like to see how it's acted before, so I didn't watch any of the little videos that came out before Ep1 (there was Jacobs video, and Sue's campaign video leaked) It's nice to see how they put words to the actors.
    Yeh i'm fine with general plot points but this is something that I disagree with and it affects one of my favourite characters (like I said) so i'm not happy

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.