Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fantaisie)
    CC facial expressions and movements are more controlled when he is with DC then with Finn, Mercedes or Rachel. This is probly because of the intensity of DC's graze and sexy vibe but as for making them appear comfortable and in love it doesn't work. I was so bored during that episode that I missed their kiss, and it wasn't until my friend had Glee on that I randomly caught it, I was surprised but pleased they went for a proper snog! It was intense and romantic but I just don't think DC has the vulnerability to make it believable.
    but what about TTPP! the flirty Lima Bean scene? They seemed so comfortable with each other! So cute.
    I agree about the intensity of Darren's gaze though, I mean I dunno what i'd do if I ever got those eyes on me in real life.
    Blaines not meant to be vunerable most of the time, hes meant to be confident and brash. The only bits of vunerable we've seen are the scene with Burt in the garage and the bit when Kurt asks him to prom and hes talking about the Sadie Hawkins dance. I think Darren did both those scenes really well.

also, just so people realise why I ship Darren and Chris in real life, you have to see this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxULpJu0UZM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    but what about TTPP! the flirty Lima Bean scene? They seemed so comfortable with each other! So cute.
    I agree about the intensity of Darren's gaze though, I mean I dunno what i'd do if I ever got those eyes on me in real life.
    Blaines not meant to be vulnerable most of the time, hes meant to be confident and brash. The only bits of vulnerable we've seen are the scene with Burt in the garage and the bit when Kurt asks him to prom and hes talking about the Sadie Hawkins dance. I think Darren did both those scenes really well.

also, just so people realize why I ship Darren and Chris in real life, you have to see this video
    whats TTPP and Lima Bean scene?? which episodes are these in? I have only seen most of the season 2 episodes once, so I might not remember them all completely. The garage scene is when he talking to Burt about Kurt needing to know about sex yeah, I was like *awkward* at that but I can't believe how well Burt handled it, he gave Kurt the best advice ever! I think it brought a tear to my eye, it definitely gave me goosebumps!
    Maybe you have me convinced, Blaine does seem to glow with happiness and Kurt looks overwhelmed when they are together but it doesn't seem to gel right, I just think Blaine should be abit more coy and maybe blink once in a while, he always has a smile playing on his lips aswell, it's sexy but not loving.

I watched the video but I don't think there is much chemistry they are just bantering with each other, the cigarette thing was funny, did he mean a post coital cigarette or just one to calm down, bit of both I think . I have to admit I spend most of the time when DC is on screen laughing at all the ways they shot him to hide how short he is :rofl: seriously watch teenage dream and bills, bills, bills and look at his Little munchkin legs! so cute, i'm convinced he only picked the drawf to dance with on The Glee Project so it wouldn't show how short he was dancing next to anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    whats TTPP and Lima Bean scene?? which episodes are these in? I have only seen most of the season 2 episodes once, so I might not remember them all completely. The garage scene is when he talking to Burt about Kurt needing to know about sex yeah, I was like *awkward* at that but I can't believe how well Burt handled it, he gave Kurt the best advice ever! I think it brought a tear to my eye, it definitely gave me goosebumps!
    Maybe you have me convinced, Blaine does seem to glow with happiness and Kurt looks overwhelmed when they are together but it doesn't seem to gel right, I just think Blaine should be abit more coy and maybe blink once in a while, he always has a smile playing on his lips aswell, it's sexy but not loving.

I watched the video I don't see sexual chemistry tbh, I have to admit I spend most of the time when DC is on screen laughing at all the ways they shot him to hide how short he is :rofl: seriously watch teenage dream and bills, bills, bills and look at his Little munchkin legs! so cute, i'm convinced he only picked the drawf to dance with on The Glee Project so it wouldn't show how short he was dancing next to anyone else.
    TTPP is the purple piano project ie. the first episode of season 3 and I was talking about Lima Bean scene in that episode.
    Burt Hummel is dad of the century, i've always said
    Ha ha yes I know what you mean about Darren/Blaine being short (i'm 4ft 11 so i can't talk) but see this:

ReputationRep:
    TTPP is the purple piano project ie. the first episode of season 3 and I was talking about Lima Bean scene in that episode.
    Burt Hummel is dad of the century, i've always said
    Ha ha yes I know what you mean about Darren/Blaine being short (i'm 4ft 11 so i can't talk) but see this:
    hahaha, that ridiculous! I actually like short men though, which is crap because i'm 5 8" :mad: What happens in the 'lima bean' scene, I really wanna see/remember it and don't know what you mean. I rewatched the coffee scene and yeah it so adorable! Men in love are always so lovley together.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha, that ridiculous! I actually like short men though, which is crap because i'm 5 8" :mad: What happens in the 'lima bean' scene, I really wanna see/remember it and don't know what you mean. I rewatched the coffee scene and yeah it so adorable! Men in love are always so lovley together.
    the lima bean scene? its when Kurts calling Blaine out on why hes still at Dalton and hasn't made his mind up about transfering to McKinley. They flirt and joke about the reason for transfering being that they would be competition for sectionals. The Lima Bean is the coffee shop they're always in.
    I like tall men for some reason, but I wouldn't say no to Darren. I mean even 5ft 8 is fairly tall when i'm 4ft 11

ReputationRep:
    the lima bean scene? its when Kurts calling Blaine out on why hes still at Dalton and hasn't made his mind up about transfering to McKinley. They flirt and joke about the reason for transfering being that they would be competition for sectionals. The Lima Bean is the coffee shop they're always in.
    I like tall men for some reason, but I wouldn't say no to Darren. I mean even 5ft 8 is fairly tall when i'm 4ft 11
    Oh right, I didn't know it was called The Lima Bean, I thought you meant it was a seperate reference to some sort of lovey dovey scene where Klaine nuture a lima bean as it grows while they also nuture their fondness for one another as it grows into manlove! I actually had images in my head of them watering a plant together... also I find it really hard to beleive that DC is actually 5ft8"!

when I said 'coffee scene' I meant tha lima bean scene obv. <3

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, I didn't know it was called The Lima Bean, I thought you meant it was a seperate reference to some sort of lovey dovey scene where Klaine nuture a lima bean as it grows while they also nuture their fondness for one another as it grows into manlove! I actually had images in my head of them watering a plant together... also I find it really hard to beleive that DC is actually 5ft8&quot;!

when I said 'coffee scene' I meant tha lima bean scene obv. &lt;3
    Ah, fair enough. yeh their coffee shop is called the Lima Bean. Fox is now selling coffee mugs and I want!

your idea of them growing a plant? haha!!! I like it

See this:

thats Darren whos 5ft 8 next to Cory whos 6ft 3. LOL

ReputationRep:
    See this:

thats Darren whos 5ft 8 next to Cory whos 6ft 3. LOL
    Hahaha, IMDB says his 'Trademark' is 'triangle eyebrows' i'm like NO it's not its his tiny muchkin legs! IMDB also says he is 5 9...:eyeball:
    With regards to merchandise I had the glee easter eggs this year which came with a Glee mug!

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, IMDB says his 'Trademark' is 'triangle eyebrows' i'm like NO it's not its his tiny muchkin legs! IMDB also says he is 5 9...:eyeball:
    With regards to merchandise I had the glee easter eggs this year which came with a Glee mug!
    personally I think his tradmark is ridculously long eyelashes
    IMDB says 5ft 9? I dunno, its around about 5ft 8 anyway
    glee easter eggs and mug? awesome I shall have to hunt for them next easter. I still want that coffee holder though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, whilst I like Blaine, I find his acting at times really, really wooden. To be honest, I never really believe him when he's talking about his feelings for Kurt. I'm not sure if that's the actor's own personal spin on the character or the actor being ****.

Spoiler:
    Show

also, just so people realise why I ship Darren and Chris in real life, you have to see this video
    Oh you've just reminded me how yummy Brad Falchuk is...

Oh and regarding Klaine.. This just about sums them up:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    Hehe, as you're allowed to.

Spoiler:
    Show
    You didn't find his speech to the glee club just a tiny bit wooden?
    Why is this in spoilers? You're talking about something that's already aired.
    I think it was meant to be. I think Darren's delivery was pretty spot on because I think Blaine HAD to have rehearsed that speech- he's the type! I actually found Blaine a tiny bit manic in that ep. Yeah, he's in love so he couldn't stop grinning but I thought his enthusiasm was slightly put on and I think that would tie in with his previous experience at public school (being bullied and gay bashed). I think Blaine was happy but also at the back of his mind also terrified so he overcompensated (as he often does!) with OTT happiness and enthusiasm. Or maybe I'm reading too much into it and my love for Darren/Blaine is showing!
    don't have much chemisty? lol. I ship them in real life as well as their characters :p:
    :five:
    Never say never! :love:

I had the funniest fandom night last night after *certain* spoilers were released.
    If you know what I'm talking about, you'll understand why I can't stop laughing!
    Still chortling at the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Baby!Blaine jokes! They've totally ruined so many lines now! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Oh you've just reminded me how yummy Brad Falchuk is...

Oh and regarding Klaine.. This just about sums them up:

Spoiler:
    Show

Don't steal hot Brad from me! You can have not so hot Piano!Brad! if you want!
    I love Klaine but I wish I could stop caring! I always get overly invested in couples and they either break up or they never happen or their characters get assassinated beyond repair! :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Don't steal hot Brad from me! You can have not so hot Piano!Brad! if you want!
    I love Klaine but I wish I could stop caring! I always get overly invested in couples and they either break up or they never happen or their characters get assassinated beyond repair! :cry:
    can I just add: How dare Sugar touch Brads hair in the last episode! I was like nooooo ***** you do not do that!

also GPOY about the being emotionally invested in Klaine DD

ReputationRep:
    Seriously..If anything happens to Klaine I will be sobbing for days.. :bawling:

IT CAN'T HAPPEN!!!

They've got to graduate (and Blaine's got to be a senior because him being a junior this year doesn't make sense!) and then go with Rachel to New York.. I don't even care about a spin-off happening.. I just need Kurt, Blaine and Rachel to all be in New York chasing their Broadway dreams...

Actually... Is there a ship name for Blaine/Kurt/Rachel? I think we need one....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Seriously..If anything happens to Klaine I will be sobbing for days.. :bawling:

IT CAN'T HAPPEN!!!

They've got to graduate (and Blaine's got to be a senior because him being a junior this year doesn't make sense!) and then go with Rachel to New York.. I don't even care about a spin-off happening.. I just need Kurt, Blaine and Rachel to all be in New York chasing their Broadway dreams...

Actually... Is there a ship name for Blaine/Kurt/Rachel? I think we need one....
    Well so far Klaine look pretty solid *shrugs*
    I agree completely about them all needing to go to NY together. We'll see though. We still don't know for a fact if Blaine is a Senoir or a Juniour.
    Ship name for Blaine/Kurt/Rachel? I don't think there is yet, but its an epic OT3 (as opposed to OTP) Any suggestions? I mean we've not had Raine interaction this season

ReputationRep:
    It's nice to see some different opinions on here!

I personally think Darren's acting is really good, and I think he grew into his role. I wasn't impressed at all in episodes like Never Been Kissed or Silly Love Songs, but ever since Original Song I think his acting has improved dramatically (except during Blackbird, that was some creepy staring!). I especially love how well he handled Prom Queen - it was his first opportunity to give Blaine some kind of back story, and I think he nailed it. As for The Purple Piano Project: I was actually struck by how good his acting was, especially when he was announcing his transfer.

About the chemistry between Chris Colfer and Darren Criss: to me, they are the best on-screen couple I have ever seen. The way they just beam at each other is incredible. It's like they just can't stop smiling when they're together!

Am I blinded by my love for Darren and Chris? Maybe. But in all seriousness, I really do think they both are very good actors. Chris is better than Darren, but then again, Chris is better than practically everybody so that's not a fair comparison.

Just my opinion, of course. Like I said it's nice to see people disagree for a change. I live in such a Klaine fangirl bubble that I sometimes forget that there are people out there with different opinions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    It's nice to see some different opinions on here!

I personally think Darren's acting is really good, and I think he grew into his role. I wasn't impressed at all in episodes like Never Been Kissed or Silly Love Songs, but ever since Original Song I think his acting has improved dramatically (except during Blackbird, that was some creepy staring!). I especially love how well he handled Prom Queen - it was his first opportunity to give Blaine some kind of back story, and I think he nailed it. As for The Purple Piano Project: I was actually struck by how good his acting was, especially when he was announcing his transfer.

About the chemistry between Chris Colfer and Darren Criss: to me, they are the best on-screen couple I have ever seen. The way they just beam at each other is incredible. It's like they just can't stop smiling when they're together!

Am I blinded by my love for Darren and Chris? Maybe. But in all seriousness, I really do think they both are very good actors. Chris is better than Darren, but then again, Chris is better than practically everybody so that's not a fair comparison.

Just my opinion, of course. Like I said it's nice to see people disagree for a change. I live in such a Klaine fangirl bubble that I sometimes forget that there are people out there with different opinions
    I agree with what you said about Chris's acting being better than Darren's, but then I honestly think Chris is one of the best actors on TV and his only real competitors are people well well above his age. I mean grilled cheesus floors me every time I see it

being in a Klaine fangirl bubble is awesome

ReputationRep:
    I think this needs to be in a spoiler... I think
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The whole Blaine thing on tumblr is bloody hilarious, I can't stop reblogging them

This one: http://teardownallmywalls.tumblr.com/post/10610976651 :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Just popped on to twitter and found this:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    "NayaRivera:
    Getting ready to do an amazing number with @MsAmberPRiley and Hemo!! I think you're really going to love it!!"

:banana::awesome::bhangra::borat::dance::danceboy::gah::h::gthumb::groovy:
    As you can see I'm a tad bit excited...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    I think this needs to be in a spoiler... I think
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The whole Blaine thing on tumblr is bloody hilarious, I can't stop reblogging them

This one: http://teardownallmywalls.tumblr.com/post/10610976651 :rofl:
    I agree!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think it's about the worst decision they've ever made (and god knows that's saying something), but I can't get over how funny this makes everything

Loved this one: http://the-world-ahead.tumblr.com/po...xacademy#notes!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.