The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    it was you?
    Hey Darren...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbys sock)
    I can't believe they're already having a break. It's only been 3 episodes!
    What do you mean they're having a break?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Fez)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah Mercedes is a little bit unfair. Rachel works really hard and she deserves her solo, while Mercedes never goes to rehearsals but expects people to just give her the solo or the lead role. I'm so happy that Blaine gets the Tony part. I can't wait for the Glee version of West Side Story, I hope they don't ruin one of my favorite musicals of all time.
    Damian next episode!!! Excited???

For the first time, Glee has disappointed me.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Will Schuester ruins Coldplay's Fix You. It was awful.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If Mercedes worked as hard as Rachel she'd definitely get more roles. I'm not really a fan of West Side Story so I hope they don't spend every episode focusing on that rather than Sectionals. I didn't watch the Glee Project so I have no idea how good Damian is so I'm not really excited.

Will Schuester ruins everything.

(Original post by Hylean)
    What do you mean they're having a break?
    The next episode isn't until November.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If Mercedes worked as hard as Rachel she'd definitely get more roles. I'm not really a fan of West Side Story so I hope they don't spend every episode focusing on that rather than Sectionals. I didn't watch the Glee Project so I have no idea how good Damian is so I'm not really excited.

Will Schuester ruins everything.

HE REALLY DOES! I don't like him, I have never liked him nor will I ever like him. I just want to punch him in the face.

Spoiler:
    Show
    yeah, I guess you're right. It's kinda boring and it just builds up anticipation and if it ended up bad then I'd be disappointed. I'm so excited to see the new Warblers and their new lead singer. I think I like Glee the most when I get to see Nude Erections' competitors because to be honest I'm kind of bored with these people, so other groups would be nice and fresh to watch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Fez)
    HE REALLY DOES! I don't like him, I have never liked him nor will I ever like him. I just want to punch him in the face.

Spoiler:
    Show
    yeah, I guess you're right. It's kinda boring and it just builds up anticipation and if it ended up bad then I'd be disappointed. I'm so excited to see the new Warblers and their new lead singer. I think I like Glee the most when I get to see Nude Erections' competitors because to be honest I'm kind of bored with these people, so other groups would be nice and fresh to watch.
    He has such a punchable face. I didn't really have a problem with him in the first half of the first season but he's got worse and worse as the shows gone on.

ReputationRep:
    He has such a punchable face. I didn't really have a problem with him in the first half of the first season but he's got worse and worse as the shows gone on.
    I don't even know why I hate him for sure. Maybe because of his stupid idealism. Or maybe because he's just so cheesy it's sickening. I just DON'T like that man. I like Dustin Goolsby much, much better.

ReputationRep:
    The next episode isn't until November.
    What, why the **** not?!

And I agree with you about Mercedes. Not Will, I like him, and he's trying his best, but it's misplaced sometimes.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Really wish Mercedes would stop expecting everything handed to her on a plate. It's ****ing annoying and she should've grown out of it by now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    What, why the **** not?!

And I agree with you about Mercedes. Not Will, I like him, and he's trying his best, but it's misplaced sometimes.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Really wish Mercedes would stop expecting everything handed to her on a plate. It's ****ing annoying and she should've grown out of it by now.
    No idea. It annoyed me last year too, they'd have one episode and then a week break, then they'd have another episode before having a two week break. If they start a season it should be on every week until the Christmas break, not stopping and starting all the time!

ReputationRep:
    OK guys, my thoughts on Asian f
    Spoiler:
    Show

1. Mike Chang broke my heart! and teaching his mum how to dance was sweet. also HE CAN SING!!
    2. Diva Berry running for president, please no. Too much self obsession. do not want
    3. Not enough Klaine (Darren in the white t-shirt during fix you though, Damn)
    4. Who run the world? Girls! Loved that so so much. Brittney is fierce!
    5. Ginger supremacy was hilarious but yes Fix you was horiffic!
    6. Tina for best girlfriend ever
    7. Mercedes was OTT this time. I like the whole realising that shes underappriciated thing, but taking it to diva levels that high? I mean even Rachel was OK with equal time splits. Rachel and Mercedes deserve it equally, so its right that they should be cast equally
    8. Finn and Shane are awesome boyfriends. Finn has a knack of supporting Rachel at the right moments and giving her a reality check when she needs it too.

ALSO
    http://leakynews.com/fixing-glee-why-i-hated-asian-f/
    This is by one of my favourite youtubers, hes called Alex Day and hes brilliant. Although I don't agree with his overall conclusion I think he has some good points. Overall I prefered the last 2 episodes to this one, other than the Mike Chang story which is brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    Also:
    http://daman.co.id/da-man-exclusive-harry-shum-jr/

and

http://www.fhm.com/girls/news/naya-r...mber-fhm-82539

hot glee cast is hot

ReputationRep:
    OK guys, my thoughts on Asian f
    Spoiler:
    Show

1. Mike Chang broke my heart! and teaching his mum how to dance was sweet. also HE CAN SING!!
    2. Diva Berry running for president, please no. Too much self obsession. do not want
    3. Not enough Klaine (Darren in the white t-shirt during fix you though, Damn)
    4. Who run the world? Girls! Loved that so so much. Brittney is fierce!
    5. Ginger supremacy was hilarious but yes Fix you was horiffic!
    6. Tina for best girlfriend ever
    7. Mercedes was OTT this time. I like the whole realising that shes underappriciated thing, but taking it to diva levels that high? I mean even Rachel was OK with equal time splits. Rachel and Mercedes deserve it equally, so its right that they should be cast equally
    8. Finn and Shane are awesome boyfriends. Finn has a knack of supporting Rachel at the right moments and giving her a reality check when she needs it too.

ALSO
    http://leakynews.com/fixing-glee-why-i-hated-asian-f/
    This is by one of my favourite youtubers, hes called Alex Day and hes brilliant. Although I don't agree with his overall conclusion I think he has some good points. Overall I prefered the last 2 episodes to this one, other than the Mike Chang story which is brilliant!
    Spoiler:
    Show

1. Did you cry?! That's what made me :bawling:. I ****ing LOVE his mother. AND FINALLY SOME TIKE PLOT! Well, Mike but seriously, it's been a long time coming. And I'm so glad they finally let Harry sing but I kinda wish we'd seen some of Mike's singing lessons because they would have been great.

2. Diva Berry. :lol: Yeah, Rachel needs to **** off. I'm sure she could think of something else to do. Here's an idea Rachel, why don't you go sing in nursing homes or children's hospices? That sort of thing would look awesome when apply for the school because you're using your talent to try and make disadvantaged people happy. Why you no do that?! But no! Glee writers are too stupid to think of things like that and instead add yet another load of Hummelberry angst like we didn't have enough of that in seasons 1 and 2. :grumble:

3. Really not enough Klaine but I think Klainers have got to start to realise that not everybody who watches Glee likes Klaine. (Shocking, I know, they have no heart but it's true :sad: ) and maybe having little bits of Klaine in each episode rather than one Klaine episode and then nothing for a few episodes is better?

4. OMG, I need HeMo in my bed NOW. Preferably with a Mr Criss as well but I'll take just her. :sexface:

5. OK, I'm actually loving Emma at the moment. She did annoy me for most of season 2 (but that was mainly because of Will) but now I just want to give her a massive hug. I'm actually kinda glad that they're showing how easily people can be triggered back into having their problems and I think it was quite nicely done. The ginger supremacy was a bit much (although hilarious), they could have just shown her parents as being racist etc but more importantly how they treated their daughter and her problems.
    Yeah, Fix You was horrible but then all MattMo songs are awful. Didn't really bother me that much as I don't like Coldplay in the first place and had no idea that was a Coldplay song. *ducks*

6. Tina is awesome. Although I do agree with the guy in that article.. What she said to Figgins was completely out of line.

7. Oh Mercedes. FFS, nobody forced you to join ND. It was your own choice. Stop *****ing. And yes, do some bloody practise! You can't expect everybody to hand everything to you on a plate and maybe if you tried as hard as Rachel then you would be given a chance. FFS, she got given the chance even when she hadn't tried as hard as Rachel. She needs to grow up, and fast.

8. Shane, who's Shane? Mercedes' boyfriend? I actually hate him. I just can't stand what the writers have done. Also, his voice really gets on my nerves. Don't ask me why it just sets my teeth on edge. Like April's does.
    I wanted Finn to tell Rachel that he's voting for Kurt. Rachel needs a wake up call that she can't just **** over everybody else, that her actions have consequences for other people and Finn really is the one who can tell her that.

I liked Asian F, mainly for Mike, Brittney and Klaine. The others can go hang themselves.

Although one thing that is really starting to piss me off.. All the slow-mo camera work on Mike dancing. WTF? :lolwut: I don't see the point of it and it's annoying me!

ReputationRep:
    ‎"October extinguished itself in a rush of howling winds and driving rain and November arrived”

- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

If it can happen in Harry Potter.. why can’t it happen now?

We had to survive for months without Glee but luckily we had Glee Live and all that jazz to get excited about. And they've given us three episodes and are ****ing off for a month?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Spoiler:
    Show

1. Did you cry?! That's what made me :bawling:. I ****ing LOVE his mother. AND FINALLY SOME TIKE PLOT! Well, Mike but seriously, it's been a long time coming. And I'm so glad they finally let Harry sing but I kinda wish we'd seen some of Mike's singing lessons because they would have been great.

2. Diva Berry. :lol: Yeah, Rachel needs to **** off. I'm sure she could think of something else to do. Here's an idea Rachel, why don't you go sing in nursing homes or children's hospices? That sort of thing would look awesome when apply for the school because you're using your talent to try and make disadvantaged people happy. Why you no do that?! But no! Glee writers are too stupid to think of things like that and instead add yet another load of Hummelberry angst like we didn't have enough of that in seasons 1 and 2. :grumble:

3. Really not enough Klaine but I think Klainers have got to start to realise that not everybody who watches Glee likes Klaine. (Shocking, I know, they have no heart but it's true :sad: ) and maybe having little bits of Klaine in each episode rather than one Klaine episode and then nothing for a few episodes is better?

4. OMG, I need HeMo in my bed NOW. Preferably with a Mr Criss as well but I'll take just her. :sexface:

5. OK, I'm actually loving Emma at the moment. She did annoy me for most of season 2 (but that was mainly because of Will) but now I just want to give her a massive hug. I'm actually kinda glad that they're showing how easily people can be triggered back into having their problems and I think it was quite nicely done. The ginger supremacy was a bit much (although hilarious), they could have just shown her parents as being racist etc but more importantly how they treated their daughter and her problems.
    Yeah, Fix You was horrible but then all MattMo songs are awful. Didn't really bother me that much as I don't like Coldplay in the first place and had no idea that was a Coldplay song. *ducks*

6. Tina is awesome. Although I do agree with the guy in that article.. What she said to Figgins was completely out of line.

7. Oh Mercedes. FFS, nobody forced you to join ND. It was your own choice. Stop *****ing. And yes, do some bloody practise! You can't expect everybody to hand everything to you on a plate and maybe if you tried as hard as Rachel then you would be given a chance. FFS, she got given the chance even when she hadn't tried as hard as Rachel. She needs to grow up, and fast.

8. Shane, who's Shane? Mercedes' boyfriend? I actually hate him. I just can't stand what the writers have done. Also, his voice really gets on my nerves. Don't ask me why it just sets my teeth on edge. Like April's does.
    I wanted Finn to tell Rachel that he's voting for Kurt. Rachel needs a wake up call that she can't just **** over everybody else, that her actions have consequences for other people and Finn really is the one who can tell her that.

I liked Asian F, mainly for Mike, Brittney and Klaine. The others can go hang themselves.

Although one thing that is really starting to piss me off.. All the slow-mo camera work on Mike dancing. WTF? :lolwut: I don't see the point of it and it's annoying me!

Spoiler:
    Show

1)I didn't cry but I did love it

3)People watch Glee not for Klaine? don't make me laugh :p:

4)I still have that song in my head. DAMN Heather. I SO want to be a dancer now

5)Yeh I like Emma too! I agree that their showing of her OCD is good. also go Will for sticking up for Emma

7)Exactly about Mercedes

8)Yeh Shane is Mercedes boyfriend. I like how supportive he is of her, but i'm not totally sold on their relationship just yet

9) I dunno, overall in this episode I liked Rachel more than Mercedes. It was very grown up for Rachel to take the equal Maria thing so gracefully but yeh i agree Finn needs to stop her from the politcal thing

Kurt's face watching Brittney doing run the world was hilarious!!

ALSO did you see the moment when Blaine wants to kiss Kurt but he look round and theres loads of people and his eyes are just like "you know I would if we could. Sorry "

Brittney and Mike def made this episode for me

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ALSO did you see the moment when Blaine wants to kiss Kurt but he look round and theres loads of people and his eyes are just like "you know I would if we could. Sorry "

Spoiler:
    Show

October can **** off and die!

WARNING: The above spoiler is related to a spoiler for the future episodes! I haven't mentioned what happens but it is referencing it. You have been warned.

ReputationRep:
    Muse, I'm going to have to come visit you sometime this month.

And I will be like this when I see you.

I CAN'T COPE WITH THIS!

ReputationRep:
    Muse, I'm going to have to come visit you sometime this month.

And I will be like this when I see you.

I CAN'T COPE WITH THIS!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Well, Chris, I saw it twice! Beat that!

OMFG Chris likes LotR the musical! OH MY ****ING COLFER! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has got to be one of the most epic things I've ever seen...

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.