Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know it sounds awful but a little part of me hopes that she gets rejected by her parents. I just really want some amazing Naya scenes 'cause she would totally smash them I'm going to cry so much

It's Nayvemberrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It doesn't sound that awful! You're talking to someone who wished one half of her favourite couple would develop a horrible illness for the angst and the amazing scene potential! It's Nayvember after Cockbloctober! Have you heard the spoilers about what happens with Finn/Santana?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It doesn't sound that awful! You're talking to someone who wished one half of her favourite couple would develop a horrible illness for the angst and the amazing scene potential! It's Nayvember after Cockbloctober! Have you heard the spoilers about what happens with Finn/Santana?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lmfao aww
    And yes. I feel a bit sorry for Finn as he obviously didn't mean to out her, although he had no right to say she should come out of the closet. I was in tears reading the spoiler about her breaking down in the middle of the Adele mash-up and "slapping the **** out of him" I have this amazing scene in my head where he's all apologetic and comforting and hugging her which I am praying will happen

I've been spending far too much time on tumblr fangirling about all of this, I have tons of college work to do :rolleyes:

OH and also, have you seen people saying **** like 'oh santana deserves it for being a *****' :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

:merryxmas:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Is it possible not to love drunk Blaine and want to see more of him? I think not :p:
    its one of the best episodes in my opinion
    also OMG your username is so Klaine appropriate
    I never even realised that... happy though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    AMBS! COME ON CHATZY! Also, do you have Skype?
    DD!! :woo: I do go on Chatzy every now and then, but I always seem to miss you I don't have much time this weekend (I'm busy preparing for the Elat), but after the 2nd of November I'm haunting Chatzy every single evening.

No, I don't, I don't really know what it is / how it works Is it something I should look into?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    DD!! :woo: I do go on Chatzy every now and then, but I always seem to miss you I don't have much time this weekend (I'm busy preparing for the Elat), but after the 2nd of November I'm haunting Chatzy every single evening.

No, I don't, I don't really know what it is / how it works Is it something I should look into?
    ohhh i'll be online alot after nov 8th, because of my operation. we can chat loads.
    Skype is like a programme where you can basically make phone calls over the internet, for free. its pretty cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    ohhh i'll be online alot after nov 8th, because of my operation. we can chat loads.
    Skype is like a programme where you can basically make phone calls over the internet, for free. its pretty cool
    Ooh, awesome Well, the fact that you're having an operation is definitely not, but that we'll get to talk more is! And that sounds amazing like whoah, why did I never know?! I'd have to get a mic though.

Are you staying up for Glee too on the 8th? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Ooh, awesome Well, the fact that you're having an operation is definitely not, but that we'll get to talk more is! And that sounds amazing like whoah, why did I never know?! I'd have to get a mic though.

Are you staying up for Glee too on the 8th? :sexface:
    do you have a headset thing? i works with them

I dunno if i'll be well enough to stay up. i'll probably watch it on the 9th or 10th depending on how i feel.
    we're on chatzy now btw. come talk!

ReputationRep:
    Just going to leave this here because it never gets old...

ReputationRep:
    So, new Glee next week. Immense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Just going to leave this here because it never gets old...

that is insane... cant believe that's the first time I've seen it

ReputationRep:
    Guys, guys, guys, guys....

The parental guidance rating for episode 5:

Spoiler:
    Show

"The Glee episode entitled “The First Time” is rated TV-14 for intense sexual situations and intensely suggestive dialogue"

ReputationRep:
    Guys, guys, guys, guys....

The parental guidance rating for episode 5:

Spoiler:
    Show

"The Glee episode entitled “The First Time” is rated TV-14 for intense sexual situations and intensely suggestive dialogue"

Sorry to burst your Klaine bubble but somebody on tumblr compiled a list of all the episodes which were rated TV-14:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Preggers
    Hello
    The Power of Madonna
    Bad Reputation
    Audition
    Brit/Brit
    Grilled Cheesus
    Duets
    RHGS
    Never Been Kissed
    The Subsitute
    Furt
    Special Education
    A Very Glee Christmas
    Super Bowl Ep
    Silly Love Songs
    Comeback
    BIOTA
    Sexy
    Original Song
    Born This Way
    Rumours
    Prom Queen

I feel like the grinch

ReputationRep:
    You are the grinch. :mad:

Oh well.. But as somebody on tumblr said...

Spoiler:
    Show

Most likely any physical scenes will all be Finchel (with the exception of the Klaine back of car make-out ) and Klaine will all be suggestive dialogue...

ReputationRep:
    You are the grinch. :mad:

Oh well.. But as somebody on tumblr said...

Spoiler:
    Show

Most likely any physical scenes will all be Finchel (with the exception of the Klaine back of car make-out ) and Klaine will all be suggestive dialogue...
    I'm so sorry!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    At least you've had a proper snog! I'm still waiting on a Brittana kiss

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell me why people like Kurt? As a character he's completely unlikeable!

He's manipulative, he whines all the time, whenever someone disagrees with him it's automatically about his sexuality, he's arrogant, he lusted after Finn although he was taken, he made Rachel look an idiot when she first liked Finn, he's veerryy self-centered...

are there any redeeming feature I missed?

ReputationRep:
    Because he has awesome clothes :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    Can someone tell me why people like Kurt? As a character he's completely unlikeable!

He's manipulative, he whines all the time, whenever someone disagrees with him it's automatically about his sexuality, he's arrogant, he lusted after Finn although he was taken, he made Rachel look an idiot when she first liked Finn, he's veerryy self-centered...

Have you seen every episode of Glee, or just the first season? Because back when I'd only seen the first season (especially when I hadn't seen anything beyond the first part), I would have agreed with this to some extent. Right now I couldn't feel more opposite I would love to give you my reasons why I think Kurt Hummel is amazing, but I don't want to spoil anything in case you haven't seen everything...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    So, new Glee next week. Immense.
    Yes, finally! Sometimes I feel like I'm a fan of hiatuses with an occasional episode of Glee thrown in.

ReputationRep:
    Came here to find out when Glee is coming back on, bring on next week

(Original post by Skip_Snip)

I find this storyline so odd to go back and watch now that they are brothers

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.