Show

:love:

Can't cope with the Bike Chanderson! :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Because he has awesome clothes :love:
    preach girlfriend

(Original post by Ambs)
    Yes, finally! Sometimes I feel like I'm a fan of hiatuses with an occasional episode of Glee thrown in.
    also preach

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    Can someone tell me why people like Kurt? As a character he's completely unlikeable!

He's manipulative, he whines all the time, whenever someone disagrees with him it's automatically about his sexuality, he's arrogant, he lusted after Finn although he was taken, he made Rachel look an idiot when she first liked Finn, he's veerryy self-centered...

are there any redeeming feature I missed?
    Because he's proud of who he is

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-ice-pick.html

:sad:

ReputationRep:
    just seen. very sad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Have you seen every episode of Glee, or just the first season? Because back when I'd only seen the first season (especially when I hadn't seen anything beyond the first part), I would have agreed with this to some extent. Right now I couldn't feel more opposite I would love to give you my reasons why I think Kurt Hummel is amazing, but I don't want to spoil anything in case you haven't seen everything...
    I've seen them all to date, and there is nothing which made me think he was amazing, he was pretty consistent tbh, but I'm open to hearing other views

ReputationRep:
    Gleeeeeeeeeeeeee day :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, is anyone livestreaming today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Hey guys, is anyone livestreaming today?
    *Jumps around waving hand* ... I'm not

ReputationRep:
    *Jumps around waving hand* ... I'm not
    Got me excited there, and then let me down haha

ReputationRep:
    Got me excited there, and then let me down haha
    My apologies I'm gonna watch it when it's available online tomoz, as I don't have Sky One bf will probably get to see it before I do, and I bet I'll be told spoilers

ReputationRep:
    My apologies I'm gonna watch it when it's available online tomoz, as I don't have Sky One bf will probably get to see it before I do, and I bet I'll be told spoilers
    I know this is really random, but I love your signature
    Just awesome.
    I'm watching it online tonight
    Really looking forward to it

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell me why people like Kurt? As a character he's completely unlikeable!

He's manipulative, he whines all the time, whenever someone disagrees with him it's automatically about his sexuality, he's arrogant, he lusted after Finn although he was taken, he made Rachel look an idiot when she first liked Finn, he's veerryy self-centered...

are there any redeeming feature I missed?
    I'm not really a Kurt fan either. I don't know... sometimes I think he's hilarious and I do like his friendship with Rachel (season 2 & 3) but a lot of the time he irritates me for various reasons.

Anyway, I'm excited for Glee tonight I hope it doesn't disappoint me.

ReputationRep:
    I know this is really random, but I love your signature
    Just awesome
    haha cheers I went as James to my halloween party :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbys sock)
    I'm not really a Kurt fan either. I don't know... sometimes I think he's hilarious and I do like his friendship with Rachel (season 2 & 3) but a lot of the time he irritates me for various reasons.

Anyway, I'm excited for Glee tonight I hope it doesn't disappoint me.

haha cheers I went as James to my halloween party :P
    I always used to love Jessie, she was hilarious

I'm surprised that other people find Kurt annoying too, whenever I mention not liking him, people get really offended
    Glee's pretty good so far, but not as good as Asian F :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I always used to love Jessie, she was hilarious

I'm surprised that other people find Kurt annoying too, whenever I mention not liking him, people get really offended
    Glee's pretty good so far, but not as good as Asian F :rolleyes:
    Did you know Jessie and Misty had the same voice actress

I don't get why people would be -offended- that someone doesn't like Kurt! I say that I've not seen anything redeeming or likable about him, and it's all HE'S AMAZING HE'S LOVELY and I'm like "... in what way" :P
    Asian F is my fave episode ever!

ReputationRep:
    Right, well I think that episode was absolutely superb. I thought the plotlines were on the whole quite new and inventive, they introduced Rory well, and it was probably the most convincing episode of the season.
    The music wasn't great though for me, I loved Blaine's TGIF but the others left me a little unimpressed - the whole Girl Group Troubletones or whatever, underwhelmed after knowing what those three are capable of.

ReputationRep:
    my thoughts on Pot O Gold
    Spoiler:
    Show

Puck and Shelby wtf!
    lol at Kurts face when Rory does his high bits
    I love the references to the old stuff like Quinn talking about babysitting and Rory saying he'd seen "the kiss that missed"
    I love Rory in generally actaully, and I loled at him singing its not easy being green. I like that he joined glee club
    wasn't that impressed with candyman, though obv the girls looked hot
    LFN! LOVED it. so cute with the twirling. I love the whole Finn/Blaine tension too. Go Blaine!
    I love how Rachel was nice the entire episode, and how Mercedes is still friends with the others at the end
    so what is up with Brittana? are they actually dating?
    Burt for congress!!!
    do we really thing Finn is gunna spent his life running the tyre shop? i'm not sure
    Lol at Sugar being scared of Santana!

ReputationRep:
    Pot O' Gold was AMAZING No spoilers but I think that was the best episode so far ^.^

ReputationRep:
    3x04
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I feel like such a bad Brittana fan writing this...

Everyone's freaking out about Brittana but I was kinda disappointed tbf. Don't get me wrong their scenes were freaking adorable :love: but it just seemed really iffy to me with the whole "are we dating" thing... I mean Brittany just made it sound like they were only together 'cause they were single :dontknow:

I can see them not really focusing on them as a couple but more on Santana in the next few episodes. In all of the spoilers there's not a single mention of Brittany. Either way I still can't wait

but omg this:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.