Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    Pot O' Gold thoughts
    Spoiler:
    Show

I was really excited for Damien to come on (because Irish accents rock), but he really disappointed me. His acting was pretty crummy, and it was his own fault he had no friends (manipulating Brittany to get her "pot o' gold'? What a ****.)

I loved that Santana and Brittany joined Mercedes (who I completely thought was right in Asian F), but I would have preferred Brittany to be happy to do it.
    I'm getting more and more sick of Shue this season.
    As much as I love other characters getting the spotlight, why hire a Tony-winning actress, and give her a rubbish storyline that ends with her making out with Puck?
    I'm not liking the Shelby storyline.
    None of the songs stood out to me, either.
    I probably sound like such a downer, so I'll give some things I liked
    -Burt. Is there anything else to say?
    -Troubletones were pretty awesome, but I felt really bad for Sugar. Santana was pretty *****y to Sugar and Rory this episode.
    -Tina got a line this week, wooooo!
    -Finn finally having a thought about his future.

All in all though, a huge step down from Asian F.

PS. What happened to Lauren?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Pot O' Gold thoughts
    Spoiler:
    Show

I was really excited for Damien to come on (because Irish accents rock), but he really disappointed me. His acting was pretty crummy, and it was his own fault he had no friends (manipulating Brittany to get her "pot o' gold'? What a ****.)

I loved that Santana and Brittany joined Mercedes (who I completely thought was right in Asian F), but I would have preferred Brittany to be happy to do it.
    I'm getting more and more sick of Shue this season.
    As much as I love other characters getting the spotlight, why hire a Tony-winning actress, and give her a rubbish storyline that ends with her making out with Puck?
    I'm not liking the Shelby storyline.
    None of the songs stood out to me, either.
    I probably sound like such a downer, so I'll give some things I liked
    -Burt. Is there anything else to say?
    -Troubletones were pretty awesome, but I felt really bad for Sugar. Santana was pretty *****y to Sugar and Rory this episode.
    -Tina got a line this week, wooooo!
    -Finn finally having a thought about his future.

All in all though, a huge step down from Asian F.

PS. What happened to Lauren?
    Spoiler:
    Show

I actually really like Rory. sorry :p:
    preach about Shue. Does anyone like him?
    I see your point about Shelby, weird storyline there
    yeh I wasn't that impressed with Darrens LFN singing wise. I prefer Katy. His version was in no way crap, just not as good on its own like his version of teenage dream is
    I agree about Burt
    you feel bad for Sugar? lol, I don't. I love Santanas *****iness
    Lauren broke up with Puck and left glee club because her cool factor at McKinley couldn't cope with it. That was in TPPP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    Did you know Jessie and Misty had the same voice actress

I don't get why people would be -offended- that someone doesn't like Kurt! I say that I've not seen anything redeeming or likable about him, and it's all HE'S AMAZING HE'S LOVELY and I'm like "... in what way" :P
    Asian F is my fave episode ever!
    Whaaat? :eek:
    I feel the same as when I heard Ash was voiced by a girl.
    It's All Over=:party:
    And by that I mean one of my favorite few minutes on Glee

ReputationRep:
    Pot of Gold
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Am I the only one who finds Rory kind of creepy? I don't think Damien's a very good actor and I can take or leave his voice. His accent is hot though. I thought Finn and Blaine's interactions were interesting and I hope they expand on that. I'm not sold on Brittana and the only thing I really got from that episode was Kurt managing Burt's campaign (WAY more awesome than being class president!) and Burt being generally awesome. I was a bit underwhelmed with the episode overall tbh. I felt really sorry for Quinn because seriously, that girl needs some help. She doesn't seem to recognise her self worth at all and she fixates on external things she thinks will make her happy. A baby is not a 'thing' Quinn. I actually adored seeing Puck's sensitive side with Beth and I didn't find the Puck/Shelby stuff as ew as I thought I would- though that might be because Mark looks older than Idina! I was more excited about the promo for next week's episode than the actual episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Pot of Gold
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Am I the only one who finds Rory kind of creepy? I don't think Damien's a very good actor and I can take or leave his voice. His accent is hot though. I thought Finn and Blaine's interactions were interesting and I hope they expand on that. I'm not sold on Brittana and the only thing I really got from that episode was Kurt managing Burt's campaign (WAY more awesome than being class president!) and Burt being generally awesome. I was a bit underwhelmed with the episode overall tbh. I felt really sorry for Quinn because seriously, that girl needs some help. She doesn't seem to recognise her self worth at all and she fixates on external things she thinks will make her happy. A baby is not a 'thing' Quinn. I actually adored seeing Puck's sensitive side with Beth and I didn't find the Puck/Shelby stuff as ew as I thought I would- though that might be because Mark looks older than Idina! I was more excited about the promo for next week's episode than the actual episode.
    chatzy?

ReputationRep:
    BRITTANA IS ON!

That Is All! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheToothFairy :))
    Spoiler:
    Show
    BRITTANA IS ON!

That Is All! :P
    I think maybe you should spoiler this?

ReputationRep:
    Whaaat? :eek:
    I feel the same as when I heard Ash was voiced by a girl.
    It's All Over=:party:
    And by that I mean one of my favorite few minutes on Glee
    And the original Jessie/Misty died I thought the current one was still the original, it sounds alot like her

Asian F is my fave Glee ep ever

ReputationRep:
    All I have to say re that episode...

Blaine. That song. Drool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    All I have to say re that episode...

Blaine. That song. Drool.
    Blaine is always droolworthy :p:

ReputationRep:
    And the original Jessie/Misty died I thought the current one was still the original, it sounds alot like her

Asian F is my fave Glee ep ever
    Do you watch the new ones?
    I stopped watching after the end of Johto. It depressed me that Misty left

ReputationRep:
    Do you watch the new ones?
    I stopped watching after the end of Johto. It depressed me that Misty left
    I dooo I set the recordery magic thing to save them, and watch them on a sunday afternoon before X Factor, coz I'm soo amazing cool and watch Merlin/Dr Who, Lotto and Casaulty on saturday nights

ReputationRep:
    I dooo I set the recordery magic thing to save them, and watch them on a sunday afternoon before X Factor, coz I'm soo amazing cool and watch Merlin/Dr Who, Lotto and Casaulty on saturday nights
    I still play the games though (shows how much of a kid I really am)
    Haha, that's my exact thought every time I record something, I'm pretty sure its the workings of the ministry of magic.
    Dr Who <3, X Factor (boo)
    My sister watches it every weekend and watches the xtra factor too, it does my head in. Cant deny that some of them can sing though

ReputationRep:
    I still play the games though (shows how much of a kid I really am)
    Haha, that's my exact thought every time I record something, I'm pretty sure its the workings of the ministry of magic.
    Dr Who &lt;3, X Factor (boo)
    My sister watches it every weekend and watches the xtra factor too, it does my head in. Cant deny that some of them can sing though
    I loooove HeartGold, I recently discovered EV training so my team is in a state of flux :P I thought if I raise a Pideot and teach it Toxic, then it can poison each team member and Whirlwind them so they all get a go :P but I have Togekiss so do I need two Normal/Flying types?:P which game(s) do you play?

ReputationRep:
    guys. this is the glee thread. can we only have discussion of glee please?

also, regarding a future spoiler for Klaine in the next episode:
    Spoiler:
    Show

how are Klaine going to a gay bar when they're both not even 18 yet, let alone 21

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Spoiler:
    Show

how are Klaine going to a gay bar when they're both not even 18 yet, let alone 21
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was wondering about that. I think Kurt's supposed to be 18 which would be fine if they weren't in America but they are! Then I thought that maybe it was a special under-21 night without alcohol being served but that doesn't make sense with them getting a bit too drunk (well, that's what I've read. I could be wrong.)

ReputationRep:
    guys. this is the glee thread. can we only have discussion of glee please?

also, regarding a future spoiler for Klaine in the next episode:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

They have fake IDs.

I can't wait for all the angst that is going to happen in that bar....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Spoiler:
    Show

They have fake IDs.

I can't wait for all the angst that is going to happen in that bar....
    but to quote Emma
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt looks like an 11 year old milkmaid

ReputationRep:
    but to quote Emma
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt looks like an 11 year old milkmaid
    :lol:

That's what all the spoilers are saying:

Spoiler:
    Show

Come on sweetie, you're well over 21 and you still get IDed. I'm 20 and I only get IDed about 25% of the time despite the whole if you look 25 or under you're supposed to be IDed thing. If the fake IDs are good (which they obviously are because they do get into the bar) then the bouncers/whatever will accept them.
    Not to mention that Kurt and Blaine aren't the only underaged people in that bar...

ReputationRep:
    Really, just really? The R and the N keys aren't anywhere near each other!

That's just pathetic.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.