Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbys sock)
    Burt is amazing!

I always feel so mean for not liking Kurt or Klaine and a little bit sad because a lot of people (especially here) love them and I wish I did so I could join in :sad:

I'm tempted to skip next weeks episode

Spoiler:
    Show
    It seems like there's going to be a lot of focus on Klaine and Finchel and I'm really not a fan of either. I do feel a bit horrible because the relationship side of Glee often makes me feel uncomfortable especially with mentions of sex and stuff -- in fact I'm like that with every nearly every tv program which is weird because I never used to be and I'm almost too disgusting with my comments when I'm around my friends - we're all filthy minded and I don't understand why I'm like this :sad:

but I will watch it.
    Why would you feel mean about not liking them? Not everyone can like the same things, nothing wrong with that! For example, I know Schue has a very loyal fanbase, but I hate the man's guts :dontknow:

I really think you should watch next week though:

Spoiler:
    Show
    There are going to be lots of other things than just the whole sex thing; the media and fangirls (*cough* me *cough*) are focusing on it because it's a big deal, but knowing Glee it won't be more than 20% of the entire episode. From what I've heard there are lots of other things to be excited about (SPOILERS AHEAD!): West Side Story, a Shelby/Puck storyline, the Warblers, a new character, a football recruiter - and I could go on!
    I'm sorry to hear Glee makes you feel uncomfortable though I've never had that with Glee, but I can imagine that taking away a lot of the fun, especially if everyone else is so hyped up about it!

I'm really sorry if this thread is too Klaine-centric; I'll gladly tone it down a bit, just say the word

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Why would you feel mean about not liking them? Not everyone can like the same things, nothing wrong with that! For example, I know Schue has a very loyal fanbase, but I hate the man's guts :dontknow:

I really think you should watch next week though:

Spoiler:
    Show
    There are going to be lots of other things than just the whole sex thing; the media and fangirls (*cough* me *cough*) are focusing on it because it's a big deal, but knowing Glee it won't be more than 20% of the entire episode. From what I've heard there are lots of other things to be excited about (SPOILERS AHEAD!): West Side Story, a Shelby/Puck storyline, the Warblers, a new character, a football recruiter - and I could go on!
    I'm sorry to hear Glee makes you feel uncomfortable though I've never had that with Glee, but I can imagine that taking away a lot of the fun, especially if everyone else is so hyped up about it!

I'm really sorry if this thread is too Klaine-centric; I'll gladly tone it down a bit, just say the word
    I don't know why I feel mean, maybe because I feel like I should like them? Which is silly. Schue is one of my least favourite characters, can't stand him! He's really creepy and inappropriate with the kids.

Ooh sounds like there's some good stuff happening next week then. The promo didn't really show any of that. I was wondering if I felt slightly uncomfortable with the relationship stuff because I watch it with my mum? The jokey relationship stuff is fine but it's the serious stuff I'm not so good with. God I'm pathetic, lol.

Don't worry about it. There's no need to tone it down. You're free to discuss whatever you want!

ReputationRep:
    Just followed a live tweeting session from a woman who was watching episode 5. (Fox releases the episodes a few day early to some people.. Like gleecap Jim has also just watched it as well.. )

*collapses into a puddle of rainbows*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Just followed a live tweeting session from a woman who was watching episode 5. (Fox releases the episodes a few day early to some people.. Like gleecap Jim has also just watched it as well.. )

*collapses into a puddle of rainbows*
    Perfect gif is perfect!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Just watched Pot'o'Gold, really don't like this new Rory character (maybe he'll warm to me I don't know) but not as impressed as I was hoping to be. Although the lesbo thing I really liked :sexface: and was quite shocked about the Puke and Shelby kiss :shock:

ReputationRep:
    In regard to recent spoilers...

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I have just realised that I'm not going to be able to watch it until 8pm or so on Wednesday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    I have just realised that I'm not going to be able to watch it until 8pm or so on Wednesday.

preach

i'm staying away from tumblr completely this week. I will not see all these spoilers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    preach

i'm staying away from tumblr completely this week. I will not see all these spoilers
    I've cleared chatzy so there's no spoilers in there anymore if you want to come join me? diamonddust and prettyrainbows have gone to bed because they're exhausted from flailing..
    Ooo.. And maybe text e hine e to tell her chatzy is spoiler free now? I've lost my phone

When and where will 'The First Time' be showing?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I just want to see Kurt and Blaine get it on kthxbai

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    Just watched Pot'o'Gold, really don't like this new Rory character (maybe he'll warm to me I don't know) but not as impressed as I was hoping to be. Although the lesbo thing I really liked :sexface: and was quite shocked about the Puke and Shelby kiss :shock:
    I wasn't all that impressed with him either, but I do think he's the kind of character I think I'll like eventually. I didn't like what he was trying to do with Britney, but then again Santana was so much worse in this episode that I'm inclined to forgive him. The fact that he's being bullied helps as well, i always tend to love the outcasts!

I really didn't like either of his songs though. God those were odd :lolwut:

I already knew about Shelby/Puck, unfortunately, so it didn't come as a shock for me. I have no idea what they're doing to Puck/Beth/Quinn/Shelby. Sometimes I think the writers forget that by the end of the seasosn they'll have to find out of their own mess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    When and where will 'The First Time' be showing?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I just want to see Kurt and Blaine get it on kthxbai
    It'll be on Tuesday night/Wednesdag morning at 2 a.m. your time, I think? I haven't livestreamed anything yet this season, but I'm sure there'll be a few available. I have no idea when it officially airs in England though, sorry!

ReputationRep:
    Do many people in the UK watch online? Coz I don't get Sky1 so I'm likely to watch it Weds morning then immediately report my thoughts but then it may be future spoilers, so should I wait until it's aired?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    Do many people in the UK watch online? Coz I don't get Sky1 so I'm likely to watch it Weds morning then immediately report my thoughts but then it may be future spoilers, so should I wait until it's aired?
    most of us watch either on livestream at 2am or during the day. I watch it after work at about 6.30. not many of us have sky1 anyway

we generally put episode discussion under spoilers between when it airs in the US and when it airs here. This week that seems to have slipped though

ReputationRep:
    Mwahah i have Sky

Although, that means that my friends who watch it online try to spoilt it all for me beforehand, daymn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manic_fuzz)
    Mwahah i have Sky

Although, that means that my friends who watch it online try to spoilt it all for me beforehand, daymn
    apparently sky butchers the episodes by speeding them up slightly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    apparently sky butchers the episodes by speeding them up slightly
    Well where i live my internet signal is too bad to be able to watch it online anyway So i'll just have to put up with fast-paced Glee

ReputationRep:
    I'm so upset that Sky bought Glee from E4. I don't have Sky :cry2: I always watch it online, usually straight after it goes up around 3am but I always used to watch it on TV when it came out as well.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone watch online? When would be the right time to discuss the ep, should it be after the UK airdate, or when I watch it online wednesday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    Does anyone watch online? When would be the right time to discuss the ep, should it be after the UK airdate, or when I watch it online wednesday?
    like I said: post about it after you've watched it online but put it in spoiler tags until it airs in the UK

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.