Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    The whole Christmas album is available to listen to online -jizzes everywhere-

Spoiler:
    Show

http://music.aol.com/new-releases-full-cds/#/1
    All I Want For Christmas Is You, Santa Baby, Little Drummer Boy, Let It Snow, Santa Is Coming To Town and Christmas Wrapping are among my favourite Crimbo songs, and these don't disappoint

Well Let It Snow might, I didn't bother listening because it's Klaine

I want Xmas nooowww!!!

ReputationRep:
    I need this t-shirt:

That's all...

ReputationRep:
    I might buy that t-shirt for my bf as a joke gift :P

ReputationRep:
    I'm also desperate to buy this:

But I refuse to pay $45 for shipping.. :stomp:

EDIT:

OK, wow, they've edited their shipping prices since I checked a few weeks ago.. To get that mug I will now *only* have to pay $27.95 for shipping... But the mug was $19.99 and it's gone up to $24.95..

So the whole thing will be $52.90 which is apparently £33..

I can't spent £33 on a mug!

Or can I?

The problem is, if I spend that much I will be scared to use it! And I want to use it! Muse, prettyrainbows, I want to go to our Starbucks in B'ham and get them to fill it and we'll be wearing our pink sunglasses and I'll have my klainebow scarf and it will be epic...

ReputationRep:
    That Lima cup is incredibly awesome in all honesty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    I'm also desperate to buy this:

But I refuse to pay $45 for shipping.. :stomp:

EDIT:

OK, wow, they've edited their shipping prices since I checked a few weeks ago.. To get that mug I will now *only* have to pay $27.95 for shipping... But the mug was $19.99 and it's gone up to $24.95..

So the whole thing will be $52.90 which is apparently £33..

I can't spent £33 on a mug!

Or can I?

The problem is, if I spend that much I will be scared to use it! And I want to use it! Muse, prettyrainbows, I want to go to our Starbucks in B'ham and get them to fill it and we'll be wearing our pink sunglasses and I'll have my klainebow scarf and it will be epic...
    No matter how much I want that mug, I can't afford to spend £33 on anything at the minute
    However, that'd be awesome! They'll remember us as the crazy glee girls! (And I'm fine with that haha)

ReputationRep:
    Right.. For whoever negged me...

ReputationRep:
    Guys, guys. guys, guys.. IT'S NOVEMBER 8TH!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Guys, guys. guys, guys.. IT'S NOVEMBER 8TH!!!!!!!
    IKR gonna watch with the bf when I'm round tomozz I'm soo looking forward to
    Spoiler:
    Show
    West Side Story!!! Finchel lurve mekkin! Sebestian hopefully throwing a spanner in Klaine!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so looking forward to the next episode, inevitable drama aside, it looks like there could be some really sweet moments :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    This is my incredibly long review from tumblr about 'The First Time'
    Spoiler:
    Show

Oh wow. So, I actually did start crying, but now after some scrolling through tumblr and liking every Klaine related thing under the sun, here is my handy bullet pointed. non-chronological review for ‘The First Time’

- Blaine broke my heart in that auditorium. That line ‘I hope so, I want you to be’ was the thing that made me cry, and I have never before cried at an episode of Glee. Not even Grilled Cheesus.

- The first Klaine scene was amazing. They were so happy and comfortable and carefree. That kiss was so obviously just something normal that it made me giggle with happiness. And the masturbation mention was brilliant.

- Four for you, Tina Cohen-Chang, you go Tina Cohen-Chang. The most normal view about sex we’ve ever had on Glee. Just an amazing experience to share with someone you love when you both feel it’s right. Thank you Tina. Sincerely.

- Mike, I am so proud of you for refusing to let go of your dreams. And your mum looked so damn happy for you.

- Santana, you are amazing. ‘America’ took my breath away. And please have more Santana/Rachel duets.

- Is there an official ship name for Bieste/Cooter yet? Because I ship it people, I ship it hard.

-MOTHER****ING WARBLERS! Uptown Girl was awesome, Curt Mega killed it, and they were all so happy to see Blaine, and I’m so glad they went and supported him in the musical.

-Take you to a gay bar! That scene was… not what I expected, sure. Not as, in the words of Kurt, ‘scandalous’ (pun pun) as I thought it would be. The Kurt/Karofsky conversation was beautifully done, but I will never ship them romantically. You just can’t forget torment like that. But I wish we’d seen Max Adler smile more in the show. He has a beautiful smile.

- I’m reserving judgement on Sebastian. Now Blaine has confirmed he is in no way a threat, I feel (unsurprisingly) less threatened by his presence, but he’s still a bit creepy..

- And last but certainly by no means least, the last scene. I haven’t commented much on Finchel because I lost interest in them somewhere in the beginning of season 2, but they were on top form today and their final scene together was lovely. But Klaine Klaine Klaine… My heart is yet to recover. I can’t comment too much on the ‘sex’ scene, because it wasn’t just sex, it seemed so much more than that, and it was beautiful.

So, in conclusion, an amazing episode. This concludes this mammoth post!

ReputationRep:
    So much emotion! :woo:

I now feel the need to go watch something incredibly cynical and bitter

ReputationRep:
    omg guysss. my review:

Spoiler:
    Show

so the sex was the tamest thing i've ever seen, but it was still so damn cute!! (darren in a tank top *flail*)
    I thought the kiss in the auditorium was kinda awkward but the diaglogue was really cute
    the first Klaine scene was hilarious, Blaine dancing to Roxy Music, and that kiss at the end was so comfortable and right for the characters it was awesome. also lol at Blaine talking about masturbation. "because of the layers" was the best line of the episode
    rapeyBlaine in the car! I think Kurt was right, how the hell did Blaine not realise how uncomfortable Kurt was with that also how did Blaine walk home all that way AND drunk? not safe
    on the plus side: drunkBlaine again!! YAY and lol at the second mention of blaine kissing rachel
    Satanta doing America was awesome
    Sebastian is a ****. Don't think hes even acted that well. Love seeing the other warblers again though, go Curt Mega!
    yay for Tina talking about losing her v card. thats as it should be. also well done for Finchel mentioning condoms though BAD puck for never using them
    Yay for Beiste getting a love interest
    Mikes dad is really really harsh. maybe he thinks dancing won't be a good career, but to disown his son? thats just cruel
    Artie is cool
    Rachel, why the hell do you insist on doing things (like having sex) in order to advance your acting or whatever. its just silly
    Poor Finn not being seen as a good quarterback It looks more and more like he'll be running the tyre shop after high school

also: http://perezhilton.com/2011-11-08-lea-michele-sex-scene-cory-monteith-first-time-quote-competition#.TrqeTXK0NbE

so why did we not get to see the hot Klaine scenes? damn. I hate Fox. grrr

ReputationRep:
    Right, I've finally got round to watching the episode:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I was cringing so bad at a lot of the Klaine and Finchel dialogue this episode but then I got to the end of the episode and was just like.... WHAT? Is that it? The episode was built up so much and then at the end all it was was basically 10 seconds of hand holding or whatever. I was expecting more.

I had no idea that Karofsky had transferred. Would have been nice if it had at least been mentioned in passing at some point this series.

Poor Finn. I feel so bad for him And Mike too. And Bieste.

I did enjoy the emergency meeting that Rachel held and OMG TINA GOT A LINE. :eek:

Until there was a shot of Will in the audience, I honestly hadn't realised that he'd not been in the episode until then. Didn't miss him at all. Get rid of Will please

I thought it was weird that Finn didn't call his mum 'Mom' and instead referred to her by her actual name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbys sock)

Spoiler:
    Show
    I was cringing so bad at a lot of the Klaine and Finchel dialogue this episode but then I got to the end of the episode and was just like.... WHAT? Is that it? The episode was built up so much and then at the end all it was was basically 10 seconds of hand holding or whatever. I was expecting more.

I had no idea that Karofsky had transferred. Would have been nice if it had at least been mentioned in passing at some point this series.

I did enjoy the emergency meeting that Rachel held and OMG TINA GOT A LINE. :eek:

Until there was a shot of Will in the audience, I honestly hadn't realised that he'd not been in the episode until then. Didn't miss him at all. Get rid of Will please

I thought it was weird that Finn didn't call his mum 'Mom' and instead referred to her by her actual name.
    Spoiler:
    Show

yeh they kept it really tame because Fox network sucks. They both filmed stuff that was alot more risque but it was cut

lol I agree completely about Will. I hadn't realised how little we'd seen of him either but it was good

I also agree about Karovsky, we shoud have know he'd transfered. I wonder which school he goes to now. Bear cub? sweet

Tina rocks. Shes been getting more lines this season but she def needs more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    This is my incredibly long review from tumblr about 'The First Time'
    Spoiler:
    Show

Oh wow. So, I actually did start crying, but now after some scrolling through tumblr and liking every Klaine related thing under the sun, here is my handy bullet pointed. non-chronological review for ‘The First Time’

- Blaine broke my heart in that auditorium. That line ‘I hope so, I want you to be’ was the thing that made me cry, and I have never before cried at an episode of Glee. Not even Grilled Cheesus.

- The first Klaine scene was amazing. They were so happy and comfortable and carefree. That kiss was so obviously just something normal that it made me giggle with happiness. And the masturbation mention was brilliant.

- Four for you, Tina Cohen-Chang, you go Tina Cohen-Chang. The most normal view about sex we’ve ever had on Glee. Just an amazing experience to share with someone you love when you both feel it’s right. Thank you Tina. Sincerely.

- Mike, I am so proud of you for refusing to let go of your dreams. And your mum looked so damn happy for you.

- Santana, you are amazing. ‘America’ took my breath away. And please have more Santana/Rachel duets.

- Is there an official ship name for Bieste/Cooter yet? Because I ship it people, I ship it hard.

-MOTHER****ING WARBLERS! Uptown Girl was awesome, Curt Mega killed it, and they were all so happy to see Blaine, and I’m so glad they went and supported him in the musical.

-Take you to a gay bar! That scene was… not what I expected, sure. Not as, in the words of Kurt, ‘scandalous’ (pun pun) as I thought it would be. The Kurt/Karofsky conversation was beautifully done, but I will never ship them romantically. You just can’t forget torment like that. But I wish we’d seen Max Adler smile more in the show. He has a beautiful smile.

- I’m reserving judgement on Sebastian. Now Blaine has confirmed he is in no way a threat, I feel (unsurprisingly) less threatened by his presence, but he’s still a bit creepy..

- And last but certainly by no means least, the last scene. I haven’t commented much on Finchel because I lost interest in them somewhere in the beginning of season 2, but they were on top form today and their final scene together was lovely. But Klaine Klaine Klaine… My heart is yet to recover. I can’t comment too much on the ‘sex’ scene, because it wasn’t just sex, it seemed so much more than that, and it was beautiful.

So, in conclusion, an amazing episode. This concludes this mammoth post!
    I was about to say 'OMG I have you on Tumblr!' and then I realised who you were!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I hate Fox too. All that kissing wasted! I think we need to have a Darren appreciation society because I was SO SO impressed by him.

(Original post by dobbys sock)

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think they could have gone a bit further! I ship Bieste and Cooter! And Tina was really sweet.

(Original post by museobsessed)
    Spoiler:
    Show

yeh they kept it really tame because Fox network sucks. They both filmed stuff that was alot more risque but it was cut

lol I agree completely about Will. I hadn't realised how little we'd seen of him either but it was good

I also agree about Karovsky, we shoud have know he'd transfered. I wonder which school he goes to now. Bear cub? sweet

Tina rocks. Shes been getting more lines this season but she def needs more

Spoiler:
    Show
    Bear cub made me laugh because http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_(gay_culture)... yeah.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    What a good episode :yep:
    Been a bit disappointed with this series so far but this was a good one!

ReputationRep:
    My rambling but concise thoughts

Spoiler:
    Show
    I looooved Uptown Girl!! Amazing performance

As A Boy Like That is one of my favourite West Side Story songs, I wish it was played straight out than being cut with Seblaine, but it was kind of fitting to the scene so it was cool

Sebestian is a hottie Go for it Blaine

America was a fab performance too

It's a shame Kurt had to be Officer Krupke, I really liked his audition but he would suck as Tony. He'd be awesome singing the song Dear Officer Krupke, it's a comedy song which is tbh what is voice is solely suited for

It's sad what has befell Kurofski

Poor Finn

Good for Beist

ReputationRep:
    When Emma said "one note - more teeth" she should say that to Kurt, which would be awkward, as he has virtually none

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    All that kissing wasted! I think we need to have a Darren appreciation society because I was SO SO impressed by him.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Bear cub made me laugh because http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_(gay_culture)... yeah.
    1. preach preach preach

2. i'm pretty sure that was on purpose

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.