The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ArcadiaHouse
Just watched 'The First Time' online hoping for buttsecks. Was left disappointed.

Did you expect that though? :P I imagine Soccer Moms of America Complaints Association or some shizz would be up in arms if we saw much, I'd be surprised if the affection we did see doesn't get them riled
(though people like that need to be annoyed :wink: )
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by museobsessed
omg guysss. my review:

Spoiler

They didn't DO anything! :colonhash:
Original post by Skip_Snip
Did you expect that though? :P I imagine Soccer Moms of America Complaints Association or some shizz would be up in arms if we saw much, I'd be surprised if the affection we did see doesn't get them riled
(though people like that need to be annoyed :wink: )

I didn't expect it at all, knowing how conservative American audiences are. But still. Perhaps there should be an uncut, online-only version for us voyeurs :colone:

It was blink-and-you'll-miss-it :dontknow:

Spoiler

I didn't expect it at all, knowing how conservative American audiences are. But still. Perhaps there should be an uncut, online-only version for us voyeurs :colone:

I'm sure some techincal minded voyeur could atleast edit a dutty video and put their faces over the actors :wink:

Darren and Chris did actually film way more (kissing, rolling around etc) but Fox cut it all. Even Chris said it was tame but...
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/08/glee-teen-sex/
the homophobes still come out
Reply 8846
I gave in and watched it online. I'll still watch it when it airs tonight though.

Spoiler

Darren and Chris did actually film way more (kissing, rolling around etc) but Fox cut it all. Even Chris said it was tame but...
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/08/glee-teen-sex/
the homophobes still come out

I see ... and is there a link where we can view these scenes for ... ahem ... research purposes? :sexface:

I see ... and is there a link where we can view these scenes for ... ahem ... research purposes? :sexface:

trust me, if there was even the slightest sneak peaks I would be all over it and happily post it here. Sadly Fox are cockblocks :frown:
Reply 8849

The third one.....

:teehee: :lol:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan

The third one.....

:teehee: :lol:

I saw that on tumblr. I loled so hard
trust me, if there was even the slightest sneak peaks I would be all over it and happily post it here. Sadly Fox are cockblocks :frown:

Bastards. :emo:
Reply 8852
I think we have a trip planned to LA to go steal the scenes...
Of course we would have to organise our funerals and whatnot beforehand because the scenes would kill us but still.. :biggrin:

Oh guys.. Spoiler for something to do with Klaine:

Spoiler

Bastards. :emo:

yeh :frown:
Anyone notice Blaine always dresses like Kurt? the clothes don't suit him at all, he looks a right berk :P
Best episode so far!
:biggrin: I wanna be in america :flute:
Reply 8858
tomorrows episode...
jikdijasbjaioejbioznbsijso

Spoiler

most viewed glee video and it hasn't even been aired yet :love:
I have a crazy girl crush on Naya. :love:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending