Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bear cub made me laugh because http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_(gay_culture)... yeah.

(Original post by museobsessed)
    2. i'm pretty sure that was on purpose
    mmhmm me and bf chuckled at that as we'd heard the term before

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Wasn't hugely impressed with uptown girl strangely, seeing as I love the Warblers - I thought Curt Mega's lead was way over-autotuned (or his voice isn't great for that song), and Sebastien's voice is awful to be honest. Plus, towards the end, Curt was actually copying some of Darren Criss's hand gestures (i.e. stood in the middle of the group before he walks out and has that fantastic finish).
    I enjoy the cover, but not as good as past Warblers IMO. Curt Mega is way better than that.

Just watched 'The First Time' online hoping for buttsecks. Was left disappointed.

And WTF was that "I'm just a girl :puppyeyes:" crap? Reminds me of some awful Julia Roberts film where she said "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her" :facepalm2:

Seriously, they shouldn't have bothered

Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG that "Uptown Girl" sequence ... Everyone in this show is gay :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    Just watched 'The First Time' online hoping for buttsecks. Was left disappointed.
    Did you expect that though? :P I imagine Soccer Moms of America Complaints Association or some shizz would be up in arms if we saw much, I'd be surprised if the affection we did see doesn't get them riled
    (though people like that need to be annoyed )

omg guysss. my review:

Spoiler:
    Show

so the sex was the tamest thing i've ever seen, but it was still so damn cute!!
    They didn't DO anything!

(Original post by Skip_Snip)
    Did you expect that though? :P I imagine Soccer Moms of America Complaints Association or some shizz would be up in arms if we saw much, I'd be surprised if the affection we did see doesn't get them riled
    (though people like that need to be annoyed )
    I didn't expect it at all, knowing how conservative American audiences are. But still. Perhaps there should be an uncut, online-only version for us voyeurs

It was blink-and-you'll-miss-it :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really liked this episode! Good mix of romance, music, drama (oh Rachel) and funny moments - loved Kurt's mega feisty walk as he went to dance with Blaine instead of Sebastian :laugh: and also Rory's accent in America :rofl:

So far season 3 is great! Not sure about this Puck/Shelby thing though..

ReputationRep:
    I didn't expect it at all, knowing how conservative American audiences are. But still. Perhaps there should be an uncut, online-only version for us voyeurs

I'm sure some techincal minded voyeur could atleast edit a dutty video and put their faces over the actors

ReputationRep:

Darren and Chris did actually film way more (kissing, rolling around etc) but Fox cut it all. Even Chris said it was tame but...
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/08/glee-teen-sex/
    the homophobes still come out

ReputationRep:
    I gave in and watched it online. I'll still watch it when it airs tonight though.

Spoiler:
    Show

LOVED Klaine in this episode <3. Even though Blaine was a total ass in the car scene i'm glad Kurt said no and that Blaine apologised after.

I feel bad for the kid that plays Sebastian as i hate his character so much and i imagine he's gonna get alot of hate from Kurt-lovers. Also Kurt cutting in while they were dancing was awesome .

The scenes at the end were very tame! When the show ended i was like "...wait is that it?!". But hey it's Fox and it's America and it's a teen shows. Would have been nice to see abit more cuddling though and maybe the guys under the covers like Finchel were. It was still really sweet .

Also the line "You take my breath away". Totally took my breath away!

Darren and Chris did actually film way more (kissing, rolling around etc) but Fox cut it all. Even Chris said it was tame but...
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/08/glee-teen-sex/
    the homophobes still come out
    I see ... and is there a link where we can view these scenes for ... ahem ... research purposes? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I see ... and is there a link where we can view these scenes for ... ahem ... research purposes? :sexface:
    trust me, if there was even the slightest sneak peaks I would be all over it and happily post it here. Sadly Fox are cockblocks

ReputationRep:

The third one.....

:teehee: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)

The third one.....

:teehee: :lol:
    I saw that on tumblr. I loled so hard

trust me, if there was even the slightest sneak peaks I would be all over it and happily post it here. Sadly Fox are cockblocks
    *******s. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    I think we have a trip planned to LA to go steal the scenes...
    Of course we would have to organise our funerals and whatnot beforehand because the scenes would kill us but still..

Oh guys.. Spoiler for something to do with Klaine:

Spoiler:
    Show

KLAINE WILL BE TOPLESS IN FEBRUARY!

Nekkid Colfer. NEKKID COLFER! :woo: :woo: :woo:

It's been all over tumblr.. Really hope that it is true. Chris was up for doing a shirtless scene for this episode so hopefully this rumour really is true...

ReputationRep:
    *******s. :emo:
    yeh

ReputationRep:
    Anyone notice Blaine always dresses like Kurt? the clothes don't suit him at all, he looks a right berk :P

ReputationRep:
    this video has made my life
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=5MTjeiRfkCA
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Best episode so far!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.