most viewed glee video and it hasn't even been aired yet :love:

ReputationRep:
    I have a crazy girl crush on Naya. :love:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

:gah:

ReputationRep:
    I have to post this because I love it so much...

Meet Rachel from William McKinley High School’s Glee club. She’s about to willingly be smothered by a sweaty, out-of-breath sack of potatos. This fate could have been avoided if she had a sassy gay friend.

Seriously.. Faberry shippers have some of the funniest tumblr posts..

And now a Darren Criss post: http://wewillwalkinbitterrain.tumblr...st/12783686791

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    tomorrows episode...
    jikdijasbjaioejbioznbsijso

Spoiler:
    Show

most viewed glee video and it hasn't even been aired yet :love:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So much love for this! It's grown on me more each time I hear it, and the choreography is really good too, just wonder what's up with Santana and Brittany!

(Original post by Hravan)

Meet Rachel from William McKinley High School’s Glee club. She’s about to willingly be smothered by a sweaty, out-of-breath sack of potatos. This fate could have been avoided if she had a sassy gay friend.

And now a Darren Criss post: http://wewillwalkinbitterrain.tumblr...st/12783686791
    :rofl: Look at your life, look at your choices!... stupid b*tch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    I wanna be in america :flute:
    been in my head for the whole day, I've put it in a few other people's heads too

ReputationRep:

The thing is, Rachel DOES have a sassy gay friend, its just he was too busy having sex with his boyfriend at the time to help her :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    I've put it in a few other people's heads too
    that's what he said

ReputationRep:

Apparently I have to rate other members before I rate you again! Come here you stupid *****! Look at your life, look at your choices!

ReputationRep:
    This video is KILLING me! If you were on this thread and you saw my posts when Original Song aired, you'll understand this. Or if you're a die hard Klainer.

http://youtu.be/DI---qDw0Sg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    that's what he said
    Haha, I don't even want to know what you meant by that.
    I'd like to stay innocent thank you very much

ReputationRep:
    Damn, what a way to end the latest episode (what does No Future Spoilers mean? Should I post in spoilers? I'm going to do it anyway.)

Spoiler:
    Show
    It'll be interesting to see what happens because of Santana slapping Finn in the next episode. I hope they don't make her leave, but at the same time, I hope they make an issue of the fact that female>male violence is just as unacceptable as the other way around. I wonder why Santana was so concerned abut her parents finding out too? Maybe we'll get to see them in the next episode?

ReputationRep:
    Whoever is dressing Blaine needs to be fired, he NEVER looks good in what he wears now :P has he raided Kurt's wardrobe?!

Speaking of Kurt, wtf was he wearing in Sue's office near the start, that's something I'd wear, it's depressing to see it on him

I hope Kurt doesn't win the elections, it would be soo unrealistic as in the school no-one likes him, or Rachel so her asking them to vote won't do much

Spoiler:
    Show
    Poor Santana I just wanted to hug her at the end

I loved the One Way/Hit Me mashup!

Santana's insults were pretty funny tbh
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I actually felt really bad for Santana. I can understand the whole parent thing, because sadly in most cultures (and even still today) homosexuality is still not accepted :console: I just hope that everything works out for her. Strangely, I want Rachel to get into this school she really wants to go to. And the whole Shelby and Puck thing was quite interesting. I also think that what Quinn did a couple of episodes ago to try and get Beth back was so wrong :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    WOW that was an amazing episode

Spoiler:
    Show

loved dodgeball
    love that Hummelberry is back
    Why was Blaine at the senoir class debate if hes a juniour? that was sweet though
    Loved Mike and Blaine singing back up for Puck on hot for teacher, that was awesome. also the mic stand fight was hilarious
    I love Puck, and Quinn really needed that wake up call
    I like how Shelby and Will are friends. it would have been too easy to make them enemys
    LOL at the clothes for ND's mash up
    poor poor Santana. i really feel for her. I hope we get to see her talking to her parents. I don't think Finn meant to out Santana in a mean way, he could have done it somewhere more private, and she was being pretty harsh (not that that excuses it)
    Sue is hilarious
    I love how everyone already knew about Brittana, it is kinda obvious. And the cute bit with the trouble tones where Brittney makes Santana agree to be nice. cute
    I don't know what I was expecting but I didn't think the episode would be quite that good. I really enjoyed it
    I loved that Rory and Tina got to sing!! only a verse but still!!
    Kurt should have gone on an anti bullying platform really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Kurt should have gone on an anti bullying platform really
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't want him to win but I agree lots of kids get bullied at school, or know someone who has been, so that would probably get him some votes

Whatever happened to his -serial killer eyes toothless leer- I'm gonna stand up for all the kids like me etc?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think Kurt went too far with his promise to ban dodgeball if he was elected. I agree with the doing something about obesity and bullying but dodgeball is a game. Yeah, some people would use it to purposely hit people they don't like but that's the same with any sport. It sucks but you wouldn't ban football or anything like that. I also don't think Rachel should have withdrawn, it was sweet that she'd do that for Kurt but still...

I feel really bad for Santana :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    My thoughts
    Spoiler:
    Show

Didn't really think much of that episode, way down from last week's. The episode just didn't seem to flow, and the storylines (apart from Santana's) could have been better

I think Kurt went the wrong way with the dodgeball campaign, there are many other better ways to deal with bullying then to stop dodgeball.
    I really felt for Santana in this episode, but it was a bit of a strange way for her to get outed

Favorite parts:
    -One Way or Another/Hit Me With You Best Shot mashup
    -Adele mashup!
    -Finn getting slapped in the face

I was happy that Tina finally spoke, it was great to hear her voice again

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    oh my ****ing god. I actually cried myself to sleep after watching this The little Brittana scene by the piano :love: then the last five minutes was like BAM heart broken :bawling::bawling:

All the awards for Naya ****ing Rivera :congrats:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.