Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    oh my ****ing god. I actually cried myself to sleep after watching this The little Brittana scene by the piano :love: then the last five minutes was like BAM heart broken :bawling::bawling:

All the awards for Naya ****ing Rivera :congrats:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    YES that piano scene was too cute

ReputationRep:
    My feelings on the episode
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: SANTANA! :cry:
    I actually wanted to jump into the TV and smack Finn myself. He should know after what Kurt went through that you DO NOT under any circumstances use sexuality as a way to hurt someone. Yes, Santana was a class A *****. And no, she shouldn't have said what she said. But the bit in the auditorium annoyed me more than him outing her. He just seemed so unconcerned, like 'Oh well, the whole school knows, sorry.' I know Finn probably knows nothing about the commercial (and that would NEVER happen in real life... using a minor in an political slanging match?) but her whole life is going to be affected. That's a lot more hard to get over than someone saying you can't sing or dance and saying you're fat. Though I have HUGE issues with what Santana said to Finn. I wasn't impressed with her being so violent and horrible to Rory either. But for some reason, I still have sympathy for her and I almost cried after the episode. It wasn't really very good really though, apart from that! I did like Hot For Teacher though! Especially the background Bike Chanderson! And I LMAO'd at Kurt, Blaine and someone else looking out of the window at the start of the choir room scene. What are they looking at? And was I the only one seriously unimpressed by Rachel pulling out? She did it for self serving reasons- AGAIN- and if I were Kurt, I'd still be annoyed because she pulled out of pity and selfishness really. Still. Baby steps. Kurt was the only one with a platform but he ruined it with banning dodgeball. I loved Background!Blaine being supportive and Burt just needs to adopt everyone! He was so amazing with Santana. I was SO angry at Finn when he looked right at Blaine and gave a solo to Rory- and since when did he have the authority to do that anyway? I just think Finn is turning into someone I really don't like. At least Santana knows she's a ***** and doesn't pretend otherwise, Finn acts like he's this nice guy and captain of the Glee club and amazing blah blah blah but he's not. He's jealous and insecure and desperate and it's turning him into an arse. Well an even bigger one. Quinn scares me more and more each episode, girl needs some therapy 'cause that ain't normal behaviour! And I don't totally hate Puck and Idina together. I mean Shelby. But that might be just because Puck looks really old. There isn't enough couple!Klaine for my liking. It was nice to hear Tina singing! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I actually wanted to jump into the TV and smack Finn myself. He should know after what Kurt went through that you DO NOT under any circumstances use sexuality as a way to hurt someone. Yes, Santana was a class A *****. And no, she shouldn't have said what she said. But the bit in the auditorium annoyed me more than him outing her. He just seemed so unconcerned, like 'Oh well, the whole school knows, sorry.' I know Finn probably knows nothing about the commercial (and that would NEVER happen in real life... using a minor in an political slanging match?) but her whole life is going to be affected. That's a lot more hard to get over than someone saying you can't sing or dance and saying you're fat. Though I have HUGE issues with what Santana said to Finn. I wasn't impressed with her being so violent and horrible to Rory either. But for some reason, I still have sympathy for her and I almost cried after the episode. It wasn't really very good really though, apart from that! I did like Hot For Teacher though! Especially the background Bike Chanderson! And I LMAO'd at Kurt, Blaine and someone else looking out of the window at the start of the choir room scene. What are they looking at? And was I the only one seriously unimpressed by Rachel pulling out? She did it for self serving reasons- AGAIN- and if I were Kurt, I'd still be annoyed because she pulled out of pity and selfishness really. Still. Baby steps. Kurt was the only one with a platform but he ruined it with banning dodgeball. I loved Background!Blaine being supportive and Burt just needs to adopt everyone! He was so amazing with Santana. I was SO angry at Finn when he looked right at Blaine and gave a solo to Rory- and since when did he have the authority to do that anyway? I just think Finn is turning into someone I really don't like. At least Santana knows she's a ***** and doesn't pretend otherwise, Finn acts like he's this nice guy and captain of the Glee club and amazing blah blah blah but he's not. He's jealous and insecure and desperate and it's turning him into an arse. Well an even bigger one. Quinn scares me more and more each episode, girl needs some therapy 'cause that ain't normal behaviour! And I don't totally hate Puck and Idina together. I mean Shelby. But that might be just because Puck looks really old. There isn't enough couple!Klaine for my liking. It was nice to hear Tina singing! :eek3:
    everything you said :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Couldn't have put it any better myself DD

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show

I can't help feel that Santana deserved it, because what Finn did was NOT trying to hurt her based on her sexuality. Indeed, the prolonged campaign of abuse he took was quite ridiculous, and she was incredibly hurtful about things he couldn't change either. However, what Finn did was say "oh you fancy Brittany (paraphrased)" yet because she's a lesbian that's seen as a bigger deal - and I guess in some ways it is; but should we expect Finn to care hugely after all she's done?
    I'm not saying what Finn did was right, and his cocky attitude was outrageous in the auditorium, but it's certainly not a black-and-white issue of Finn being wrong and Santana being golden.
    Ultimately, there seems to be some issue of Santana throwing bricks from self-created glass houses. Yes, Finn was out of line, but so was she consistently.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    preach it DD
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought the whole Blaine/Rory/Finn just showed how classy a guy Blaine is that he can take that kinda crap from Finn and still be happy for Rory
    I agree actually, Puck and Shelby isn't freaking me out as much as I thought
    Quinn IS mental. Though Shelby does seem to be picking up how lost she is, why doesn't she offer to help? I mean Quinn clearly doesn't seem to have anyone else to help
    I think they purposely made Santana be a bigger ***** than normal this week in order to show that Finn was being provoked pretty damn hard. She doesn't deserve it though, and i'm glad Finn didn't out her directly, it was overhearing. He should have spoken to her not in the middle of the hallway though
    I still want to know what the hell Finns problem is with Blaine

also: new Darren video and pictures *posting from the grave*

ReputationRep:
    guys....
    Spoiler:
    Show

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    guys....
    Spoiler:
    Show

:coma:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    guys....
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Aww, that spoilered pic is incredibly awesome. :yep:

Is it from next week?

ReputationRep:
    The Adele mashup is currently 19 on UK itunes! Is this the best a song has done from season 3 so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spectrum~)
    The Adele mashup is currently 19 on UK itunes! Is this the best a song has done from season 3 so far?
    Indeed, and I heard it's the most viewed Glee vid on youtube

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCrackInTime)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aww, that spoilered pic is incredibly awesome. :yep:

Is it from next week?
    Yep yep yep
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    OK, I watched the episode last night but my internet was being a ***** and I couldn't get onto chatzy or on here to post so I'm posting it now.

I got angry so expect lots of swears. And I was a bit crazy last night so this probably doesn't make sense.. Oh well...
    (I wrote it as I was watching it.)

Spoiler:
    Show

OK, seeing as chatzy has just died on me, I’ll do my live blog of Mash Up here...

Why is Finn wearing Blaine’s sunglasses?! WHY?!

CROTCH GRAPPING BIKE CHANDERSON! ME GUSTA!

Pedo!Will just said “Hot!” after they finished the song… And his unbridled hope when asking Puck what his motivations were for choosing that song… Sorry, Will, you’re not getting Puck in your bed anytime soon…

Sue's campaign advert… All this does is remind me of the Giant Gay Repellent Umbrella…

Oh Kurt… I want to take you seriously in this scene but what on earth have you got on your head?! And sweet Jesus Christ, what is that thing hanging off your torso? I can hardly call that monstrosity a top…

OK. What is this? What are these shenanigans? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY LADY GAGA YOU HORRIBLE MAN?! GO AWAY!

Oh Puck…. I think I know where this is going. Quinn is going to somehow find out about Puck and Shelby and use that to get Beth back.

Oh for ****’s sake Finn will you PLEASE shut the hell up? You’re seriously annoying me with this whole “I’m the leader! I’m the man!” crap you’re pulling. I can’t stand it. Also, Kurt. That other thing has gone from your head but are you now wearing a riding hat?! Or can I just hope that the quality of the video I’m streaming isn’t very good and I’m mistaken?

Shelby, seriously you must see through Quinn. And please don’t let her join the Troubletones. Please?

OK, sweet Shelby and Rachel scene. And please say that’s Rachel feeling a little bit guilty about Kurt? Please?

OH MY ****ING GOD GLEE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BLONDIE?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This is just awful. AWFUL! YOU CAN’T DESTROY BLONDIE LIKE THIS! IT’S AGAINST THE LAW! (Or really should be against the law… )

I am not happy.

Oh Santana you are a *****. Don’t do that to Rory! Actually crying now. (That’s happened to me before.)

Ooo.. *****y girl group. Would never have guess that would happen! But sweet Brittana scene!

OK, Santana is a total *****. But for ****’s sake, no decent human being on the planet would EVER out somebody. For ****’s sake, Karofsky threatened to KILL Kurt and even though everybody was trying to find out why Kurt still didn’t out Karofsky. And what Karofsky threaten was far worse than what Santana is saying.

Finn Hudson, you are officially in my HATE book. I hate you, you ****ing **** and I cannot wait until you **** off out of Glee you incompetent *******.

I have no words for Sue’s new video.

Puck is so cute with Beth. Far too cute. Now if he only got rid of that ‘hawk so I could actually bear to look at him on the screen it would be epic.

Wait, what? What is this monstrosity I’m hearing? No seriously, what the **** are you singing Finn? And Darren with a moustache? Yeah, I’m not even going to get started on that.

OK, so far I am seriously pissed off with this episode. I really don’t like it. The music has been ****. The clothes are pretty much universally awful. Sue used to be hilarious but they’re going over the top with it and it’s just becoming a farce. I’ve never seen Santana behave so badly before and it’s terrible. And I have no words for what Finn did. I am not happy. The Adele mash up needs to be soon otherwise I’m going to smash my laptop in a fit of anger at the crapness of this episode.

Oh Rachel, why is it that even when you do something nice it’s still selfish? The only reason you’ve dropped out if because you want to go to NYADA with Kurt. Not that Kurt deserves to have an equal chance as you and if he gets in but you don’t then it doesn’t matter. But anyway, can we please have Hummelberry back on our screens? I miss them so much.

YAY! HUMMElBERRY IS BACK! The only good thing to come out of this episode so far.

Holy ****. Can American congress candidates really release slander like that as a campaign commercial? Really? ****ing hell. OK, I now hate Finn even more… I didn’t think that was possible but I do. **** you Finn, **** YOU.

Finally! The Adele mash up! Best thing in the entire episode.

Oh **** right off Finn. It doesn’t ****ing matter you incompetent arse if “everybody in the world school knows”, if somebody isn’t out then you DON’T ****ING OUT THEM! I hate you so, so much right now.

Oh Santana… I sympathise but seriously, violence is not the answer. Although I want to reach through my screen and destroy Finn you shouldn’t have done that…

OK, I really should not have watched this episode before bed. I am so ****ing angry right now I can’t actually believe it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBigCh)
    Spoiler:
    Show

I can't help feel that Santana deserved it, because what Finn did was NOT trying to hurt her based on her sexuality. Indeed, the prolonged campaign of abuse he took was quite ridiculous, and she was incredibly hurtful about things he couldn't change either. However, what Finn did was say "oh you fancy Brittany (paraphrased)" yet because she's a lesbian that's seen as a bigger deal - and I guess in some ways it is; but should we expect Finn to care hugely after all she's done?
    I'm not saying what Finn did was right, and his cocky attitude was outrageous in the auditorium, but it's certainly not a black-and-white issue of Finn being wrong and Santana being golden.
    Ultimately, there seems to be some issue of Santana throwing bricks from self-created glass houses. Yes, Finn was out of line, but so was she consistently.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Um... I never said Santana WASN'T out of line. Of course she was. Actually what Finn did was call her a COWARD for not coming out, as if he has ANY idea of the ramifications of coming out for her. I didn't suggest that Santana was right at all. In fact I did say she went too far. As did Finn but it's not a case of tit for tat. If he'd responded with 'Oh, well you have fake boobs and your hair is from a dead horse and you had to move to the Troubletones because that was the only way you'd get to sing' or something, THAT would have been replying in kind. What Finn did was take the one thing he knew would genuinely HURT her and use it against her. I do have to kind of suspend disbelief to believe that after the millions of times people have discussed sensitive issues on Glee this is the one time that they're overheard but ignoring that... I'd assume the writers had Santana go so far in order to goad Finn into outing her. Stupid plot device because all it does is prompt people to say 'Well, she deserved it because she did X, Y, Z.' She doesn't. She is an utter *****. There's no denying that. She doesn't deny it. In a way, it's a front. We see her softer side with Brittany. But yes, she's a bully, she's horrible to Rory and she manipulates people and treats people like ****. It's very hard to like her. But Finn should never NEVER in a million years yelled at her to 'just' come out of the closet in a public place. He isn't gay. He isn't female. He isn't of an ethnic minority. He is male, white, captain of the Glee club and a football player with a girlfriend and friends. He is in a position where it's relatively easy to say that from. He seems to have NO idea of the ramifications of coming out for Santana and it's her decision to make. Not his. She could be kicked out of her house, she could lose all her family and her friends, he's even outed Brittany. And now, with the campaign (that I'm sure Finn knew nothing about), the mailman will know about her sexuality, the person who serves her coffee, the family friend she hasn't seen for years will know. And she won't know whether they hate her or what they're saying about her. She'll feel utterly alone and she won't know who to trust. It's even worse when you consider what Kurt has been through, especially as Karofsky threatened to kill him and he didn't say a word. Santana was a total *****. But Finn just wanted to win the argument. He'd failed at insulting her earlier, he'd failed at dodgeball, he was probably (rightly) tired of her insulting him and so he hit back. It's understandable. But anyone with any common decency would know that you don't out someone in McKinley High, where people get bullied for a lot less. I found Santana's comments funny at first and then I found them cruel and then I thought they were out of character and that she really needed to STFU because she was going WAY too far. I shook my head in disapproval. But my jaw dropped open when Finn said what he did. Because he paused when she'd finished what she was saying. He said 'Hey Santana!', he yelled. It was intended to wound. Santana is a bully and although I really do like her as a character, it's getting harder to justify her actions and she does need to get pulled down a notch, no question about it. But not in the form of outing. When I watched that, the phrase 'I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy' came to mind. . Finn could have walked away and told Schue or Figgins how hurt he was (I'm not convinced anything was hurt other than his pride) and how Santana treated people and she could have been punished in that way. But outing could destroy her life, she's been left in such a vulnerable position that she could even commit suicide. When you think about it, Santana didn't really say anything to Finn that she hadn't said before, it was just a really thick barrage of insults. Finn has never been upset by them before and he didn't seem upset then either. He wanted to (understandably) shut her up. So he used the one thing he knew would.
    This is a post from AfterEllen I agree with.
    Early on in the episode Finn stated that he was well aware of the trash talk and he wanted to join in. He made it clear that it was a game that he and Satana would both partake in. He even encouraged Rory to join him. When Finn and Rory tried to "get in her head" and mess with her, they failed. Fail miserably. So at that point, Finn initiated the dodgeball game. He figured that her team of girls couldn't possibly beat his team that was full of guys (which is sexist). Finn thought that he had them beat ubtil the Troubletones wiped the floor with them. Finn was pissed because this was another thing that Santana had done better than him and effortlessly.

That being said, Santana knew just how far to go. The "insults" that she threw at Rory and Finn didn't hurt them and she knew that. Santana knew just how far to go to be considered snarky and trash talking but she didn't go deep enough to actually hurt them. She knew that what she was saying had no affect on them but could still be considered *****y and be better than anything they said so she stayed in that lane. We all know that Santana can do harm if she wanted to. She could say things that cut both of them deep but she kept away from that. She knew that they were playing a game of witts and had no problem playing along with Finn. The things she said can only hurt someone that is concerned about those values. Santana saw that they weren't. So she kept to those jokes.

There was an episode that showed that Finn was insecure about his body issues. We don't know if he resolved them but the jokes rolled off the guys back (nopun intended). RIB forgot about a baby that was the main plot in season 1 so I don't put it past them to forget about Finn's body issues.

What Finn said to Santana wasn't about him being tired of her trash talk (that he also played along with) it was about his pride. Finn was tired of people constantly being better than him. Santana was a better trash talker than him without even trying and she kicked his ass in dodgeball. He was pissed that he never seemed to be good enough. He wasn't recruited on to the football team and he wasn't a good enough performer to get into any arts school. He is pretty much looking at himself as a "Lima loser" at this point and Santana beating him at these two things (that he was a willing participant in) were the last straw so Finn took a cheap shot at her. He was fed up with being a "loser" so he carelessly took a shot at Santana's sexuality.He said it loudly in a hallway full of people that obviously could hear him and had a condesending smirk on the whole time. He was finally happy that he "shut her up." He did it to win. Not as retaliation, he did it so he would feel like he won the game that thhey were playing and so he wouldn't feel like the loser he deemed himself to be.

Yes, Santana could have layed off a bit after she already proved her superior skills but Finn trying to salvage his pride by outing her is unacceptable. It is even worse than him saying it as a retaliation to bullying because he wasn't hurt by her, he was hurt by his own inadequacy.
    They're both exceedingly immature teenagers. That doesn't make what either of them do or did right. I just don't understand how ANYONE can possibly say Santana deserves what's happened to her because her entire world has just exploded. Neither of them are *bad* people. They just both need to grow up. But she didn't deserve to have her coming out taken out of her hands.

(Original post by museobsessed)
    preach it DD
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought the whole Blaine/Rory/Finn just showed how classy a guy Blaine is that he can take that kinda crap from Finn and still be happy for Rory
    I agree actually, Puck and Shelby isn't freaking me out as much as I thought
    Quinn IS mental. Though Shelby does seem to be picking up how lost she is, why doesn't she offer to help? I mean Quinn clearly doesn't seem to have anyone else to help
    I think they purposely made Santana be a bigger ***** than normal this week in order to show that Finn was being provoked pretty damn hard. She doesn't deserve it though, and i'm glad Finn didn't out her directly, it was overhearing. He should have spoken to her not in the middle of the hallway though
    I still want to know what the hell Finns problem is with Blaine

[spoiler]
    also: new Darren video and pictures *posting from the grave*
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Blaine is SO classy. And see, what I don't understand is why they had Santana provoke Finn so much. Couldn't it have come out (pun not intended) in a more natural way? Because all Santana's outburst does is give people who don't understand how hard it is to come out aummunition to say that she somehow deserved it. And yeah, I don't think he would have had anything to say if he HAD spoken to her directly. Because 'Why don't you come out blah blah blah?' was a jibe, not a concern. And if he actually cared about not outing her or not hurting her, he wouldn't have said it at all. And... ugh. Finn is just such an idiot. It's more his unconcern and the way he learned NOTHING from Kurt's struggle that annoys me more than him actually outing her. If he'd even apologised and said 'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, it slipped out...' or even if he just looked remorseful and understanding of the gravity of the situation in the auditorium, I wouldn't have been so annoyed and I certainly wouldn't condone Santana slapping him. But when he was like 'The whole school knows anyway', in a dumb apathetic way.... I would have smacked him too. I honestly would have and I HATE violence usually. I'm referring to him outing her to the school btw, and not to the campaign video which I'd assume he knows nothing about.

(Original post by AmyLH)
    guys....
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    They are adorable. I still don't ship them/understand their relationship but I think they're sweet. I think next week is going to be the gayest Glee episode ever in terms of music what with k.d lang and I kissed a Girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    OK, I watched the episode last night but my internet was being a ***** and I couldn't get onto chatzy or on here to post so I'm posting it now.

I got angry so expect lots of swears. And I was a bit crazy last night so this probably doesn't make sense.. Oh well...
    (I wrote it as I was watching it.)

Spoiler:
    Show

OK, seeing as chatzy has just died on me, I’ll do my live blog of Mash Up here...

Why is Finn wearing Blaine’s sunglasses?! WHY?!

CROTCH GRAPPING BIKE CHANDERSON! ME GUSTA!

Pedo!Will just said “Hot!” after they finished the song… And his unbridled hope when asking Puck what his motivations were for choosing that song… Sorry, Will, you’re not getting Puck in your bed anytime soon…

Sue's campaign advert… All this does is remind me of the Giant Gay Repellent Umbrella…

Oh Kurt… I want to take you seriously in this scene but what on earth have you got on your head?! And sweet Jesus Christ, what is that thing hanging off your torso? I can hardly call that monstrosity a top…

OK. What is this? What are these shenanigans? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY LADY GAGA YOU HORRIBLE MAN?! GO AWAY!

Oh Puck…. I think I know where this is going. Quinn is going to somehow find out about Puck and Shelby and use that to get Beth back.

Oh for ****’s sake Finn will you PLEASE shut the hell up? You’re seriously annoying me with this whole “I’m the leader! I’m the man!” crap you’re pulling. I can’t stand it. Also, Kurt. That other thing has gone from your head but are you now wearing a riding hat?! Or can I just hope that the quality of the video I’m streaming isn’t very good and I’m mistaken?

Shelby, seriously you must see through Quinn. And please don’t let her join the Troubletones. Please?

OK, sweet Shelby and Rachel scene. And please say that’s Rachel feeling a little bit guilty about Kurt? Please?

OH MY ****ING GOD GLEE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BLONDIE?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This is just awful. AWFUL! YOU CAN’T DESTROY BLONDIE LIKE THIS! IT’S AGAINST THE LAW! (Or really should be against the law… )

I am not happy.

Oh Santana you are a *****. Don’t do that to Rory! Actually crying now. (That’s happened to me before.)

Ooo.. *****y girl group. Would never have guess that would happen! But sweet Brittana scene!

OK, Santana is a total *****. But for ****’s sake, no decent human being on the planet would EVER out somebody. For ****’s sake, Karofsky threatened to KILL Kurt and even though everybody was trying to find out why Kurt still didn’t out Karofsky. And what Karofsky threaten was far worse than what Santana is saying.

Finn Hudson, you are officially in my HATE book. I hate you, you ****ing **** and I cannot wait until you **** off out of Glee you incompetent *******.

I have no words for Sue’s new video.

Puck is so cute with Beth. Far too cute. Now if he only got rid of that ‘hawk so I could actually bear to look at him on the screen it would be epic.

Wait, what? What is this monstrosity I’m hearing? No seriously, what the **** are you singing Finn? And Darren with a moustache? Yeah, I’m not even going to get started on that.

OK, so far I am seriously pissed off with this episode. I really don’t like it. The music has been ****. The clothes are pretty much universally awful. Sue used to be hilarious but they’re going over the top with it and it’s just becoming a farce. I’ve never seen Santana behave so badly before and it’s terrible. And I have no words for what Finn did. I am not happy. The Adele mash up needs to be soon otherwise I’m going to smash my laptop in a fit of anger at the crapness of this episode.

Oh Rachel, why is it that even when you do something nice it’s still selfish? The only reason you’ve dropped out if because you want to go to NYADA with Kurt. Not that Kurt deserves to have an equal chance as you and if he gets in but you don’t then it doesn’t matter. But anyway, can we please have Hummelberry back on our screens? I miss them so much.

YAY! HUMMElBERRY IS BACK! The only good thing to come out of this episode so far.

Holy ****. Can American congress candidates really release slander like that as a campaign commercial? Really? ****ing hell. OK, I now hate Finn even more… I didn’t think that was possible but I do. **** you Finn, **** YOU.

Finally! The Adele mash up! Best thing in the entire episode.

Oh **** right off Finn. It doesn’t ****ing matter you incompetent arse if “everybody in the world school knows”, if somebody isn’t out then you DON’T ****ING OUT THEM! I hate you so, so much right now.

Oh Santana… I sympathise but seriously, violence is not the answer. Although I want to reach through my screen and destroy Finn you shouldn’t have done that…

OK, I really should not have watched this episode before bed. I am so ****ing angry right now I can’t actually believe it.

This post and that pic basically sums up my feelings.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Except I was reeling from the slap because I wanted to jump into the screen and do it myself.

ReputationRep:
    This post and that pic basically sums up my feelings.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Except I was reeling from the slap because I wanted to jump into the screen and do it myself.
    chatzyyyyyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Wow you like Blondie?!

I've seen them live about 4 times! Do you like Panic of Girls?

To be on topic: I didn't mind the Blondie/Benetar mashup

ReputationRep:
    What's been on my mind a lot.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Every time I watch this, it makes my day. Especially Sugar's face

But it made me think, and I realised that Finn was wrong. The whole school knew that Santana was sleeping with Brittany, and just thought of her as a slut, but not many people really knew that Santana was in love with Brittany.
    So, as always, Finn just made a stupid mistake of outing someone, even know he knew what Kurt went through.

Santana is a ***** and knows it, but Finn just pretends he's the good guy but he's been a total ******** to Rachel, Blaine, Kurt and now Santana and no-one cares to acknowledge that. Also, Finn's smug face in the first video bugs me.

I'm sick of it, and Finn goes to the top of my list along with Schue.

I have also realised this is much better in slow motion. (Troubletones rock)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Fox have pushed I Kissed a Girl back to the 29th November so they can show The X Factor instead ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCrackInTime)
    Fox have pushed I Kissed a Girl back to the 29th November so they can show The X Factor instead ffs.
    and then they wonder why ratings are going down

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.