Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by TheCrackInTime)
    Fox have pushed I Kissed a Girl back to the 29th November so they can show The X Factor instead ffs.
    Do Fox want us to do this to them:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Someone should put up a poll of people's favorite characters, it would be awesome to see people's thoughts right now
    (although there would most likely be many Kurts )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Someone should put up a poll of people's favorite characters, it would be awesome to see people's thoughts right now
    (although there would most likely be many Kurts )
    Kurt and/or Blaine would deffo win in this forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spectrum~)
    Kurt and/or Blaine would deffo win in this forum
    :yes:

There would also need to be a Klaine option as well for those of us that can't live without either of them. :love:

ReputationRep:
    Gah you Klainers
    Santana ftw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    Gah you Klainers
    Santana ftw!
    I like you.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    My favourite character is Brittany. She's just so hilarious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    :yes:

There would also need to be a Klaine option as well for those of us that can't live without either of them. :love:
    Haha of course

Remember there was a time on the show though where Blaine did not exist

I can't choose a favourite character, I am enjoing Mike's storyline though and I would love to see more of him and Tina's relationship

ReputationRep:
    I actually don't have a favourite character... No seriously. OK I am a Klainer until I die but I do love some of the other characters as well!

It's easier for me to say which character I hate the most. Finn Used to be Pedo!Will but he's now only second... (And no, I don't hate Sue.. I ****ing love Sue to pieces :love: )

ReputationRep:
    I guess as we're all saying our favorites, mine right now is Santana.

Even though she's a ***** (which I love about her), it makes her strong and not afraid to say what she thinks.

She also has one of the only consistent storylines in the series (look at Finn's love interests, the huge fluctuations on improvement in Rachel's personality, Will, Emma, Shelby earlier not being a pedo like she is now, and THE SUDDEN ABSENCE OF SAM AND LAUREN.)
    Also Naya's voice <3

Mercedes is developing pretty well too, considering all of her earlier storylines have failed. (Tater Tots.)

On most hated would be Finn then Will.

ReputationRep:
    So, for speculation about next episode's songs...

Spoiler:
    Show
    You know how Kurt and Blaine are dueting Perfect? Do you think it'll be them singing TO Santana, or to each other.

I will be so annoyed if it's to Santana, okay.

Kurt and Blaine duets are always in the wrong context. I mean - Animal and Candles? Like, seriously?

As for choosing favourite characters... Klaine and Burt.

Everyone else is just getting on my nerves too much at the moment.

Although Rachel did redeem herself pretty well in Mash-Off.

ReputationRep:
    I've liked all of the characters more than others at different points during the show, so my favourite is constantly changing. I'd say my favourite at the moment is Santana. That performance she gave in "Rumour Has It/Someone Like You" was AMAZING!!! Must say though, I've thought that this season has been pretty weak so far in comparison to the other two. I hope it picks up again soon

ReputationRep:
    I love my Klaine, but I love Santana too. And then theres Artie and Tina and all those who are so underrated

Finn is going to have to seriously work hard to get back in my good books. Will is my most hated

ReputationRep:
    Why does everyone hate Finn so much after what happened in Mash-Off though?

It just doesn't make sense.

I'm not a huge fan of Finn. In fact, I really dislike him. Especially with the way he's been treating Blainers recently, but seriously?

Santana was terrible to him. Like worse than she usually is.

And Finn, despite what anyone says, did not MEAN to out her. He was having a conversation with her, he didn't mean for anyone else to hear it, we all know he's not the brightest spark, so I don't think he was outing her on purpose at all.

And I know no-one deserves to be outed, but you have to take into consideration that it was an accident.

Also, can we not forget that Santana was the one that outed Kurt in the first place? She kind of had it coming. Karma.

EDIT: I just reread this and realised how anti-Santana is came off as.

I'm just gonna say, I used to love both Brittany and Santana. But after Brittany and the whole running for senior class president thing and Santana with the way she treats Rory and Finn, I've just really been put off both of them this season. Which really sucks because they used to be awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayyyy_x)
    Why does everyone hate Finn so much after what happened in Mash-Off though?

It just doesn't make sense.

I'm not a huge fan of Finn. In fact, I really dislike him. Especially with the way he's been treating Blainers recently, but seriously?

Santana was terrible to him. Like worse than she usually is.

And Finn, despite what anyone says, did not MEAN to out her. He was having a conversation with her, he didn't mean for anyone else to hear it, we all know he's not the brightest spark, so I don't think he was outing her on purpose at all.

And I know no-one deserves to be outed, but you have to take into consideration that it was an accident.

Also, can we not forget that Santana was the one that outed Kurt in the first place? She kind of had it coming. Karma.

EDIT: I just reread this and realised how anti-Santana is came off as.

I'm just gonna say, I used to love both Brittany and Santana. But after Brittany and the whole running for senior class president thing and Santana with the way she treats Rory and Finn, I've just really been put off both of them this season. Which really sucks because they used to be awesome.
    Finn definitely didn't mean to do it by accident, he had that smug look on his face when he said it.
    Even though Santana has been a *****, it was never right for Finn to out her.

And as I said earlier, even though everyone in the school knew that Santana was sleeping with Brittany, no-one knew she was in love with Brittany.
    With the unneeded hatred towards Blaine, and his ruining the nationals in New York, he's becoming more and more unlikeable every episode, and this was the final straw.

I am not saying that Santana was right with bullying Finn, but he knew what Kurt went through and he still did it. When Karofsky bullied Kurt, Kurt didn't out him in public, even though he easily could.

Everyone has their own views, and these are mine. In no way am I saying you're wrong
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I've got way too many favourites to name tbh. I'd probably end up writing half of the cast list!

Finn definitely didn't mean to do it by accident, he had that smug look on his face when he said it.
    Even though Santana has been a *****, it was never right for Finn to out her.

And as I said earlier, even though everyone in the school knew that Santana was sleeping with Brittany, no-one knew she was in love with Brittany.
    With the unneeded hatred towards Blaine, and his ruining the nationals in New York, he's becoming more and more unlikeable every episode, and this was the final straw.

I am not saying that Santana was right with bullying Finn, but he knew what Kurt went through and he still did it. When Karofsky bullied Kurt, Kurt didn't out him in public, even though he easily could.

Everyone has their own views, and these are mine. In no way am I saying you're wrong
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCrackInTime)
    I've got way too many favourites to name tbh. I'd probably end up writing half of the cast list!

:ditto:
    Thanks for the rep

ReputationRep:
    How am I only aware of this thread now?!

I absolutely adore Glee and I wish I could be in it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olive12)
    How am I only aware of this thread now?!

I absolutely adore Glee and I wish I could be in it
    Isn't that how we all feel
    We're on the topic of favorite characters right now, what's your thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    Isn't that how we all feel
    We're on the topic of favorite characters right now, what's your thoughts?
    Ooooh that's tricky!

I am really liking Puck at the moment. He is so cute with Beth <3

But my all time favourite character is Blaine!
    He is just perfect

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.