Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olive12)
    Ooooh that's tricky!

I am really liking Puck at the moment. He is so cute with Beth <3

But my all time favourite character is Blaine!
    He is just perfect
    Haha, I'm not the biggest fan of Blaine (though I love Darren), but there are many who are huge Klaine fans on here.
    You'll fit in well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olive12)
    Ooooh that's tricky!

I am really liking Puck at the moment. He is so cute with Beth <3

But my all time favourite character is Blaine!
    He is just perfect
    Ooo... Fresh meat

Welcome! :hi:

We're all mad here. :yes:

Blaine is perfect, I do agree. You'll fit in well here. :crazy:

ReputationRep:
    Blaine & Kurt are favourites by far.. And there is something about Sebastian which I love too, eek.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraaaah)
    Blaine &amp; Kurt are favourites by far.. And there is something about Sebastian which I love too, eek.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Thanks for the rep
    :hat2:

(Original post by saraaaah)
    Blaine & Kurt are favourites by far.. And there is something about Sebastian which I love too, eek.
    I really wanted to not like Sebastian because Kurt and Blaine are so cute together, but:

(Original post by museobsessed)
    :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCrackInTime)
    I really wanted to not like Sebastian because Kurt and Blaine are so cute together, but:
    :sogood:
    I don't actually like Sebastian that much. I mean Sebastian and Blaine would have been hot if Kurt didn't exist. I'm too much of a Klainer to like him now Klaine are such an epic couple

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Um... I never said Santana WASN'T out of line. Of course she was. Actually what Finn did was call her a COWARD for not coming out, as if he has ANY idea of the ramifications of coming out for her. I didn't suggest that Santana was right at all. In fact I did say she went too far. As did Finn but it's not a case of tit for tat. If he'd responded with 'Oh, well you have fake boobs and your hair is from a dead horse and you had to move to the Troubletones because that was the only way you'd get to sing' or something, THAT would have been replying in kind. What Finn did was take the one thing he knew would genuinely HURT her and use it against her. I do have to kind of suspend disbelief to believe that after the millions of times people have discussed sensitive issues on Glee this is the one time that they're overheard but ignoring that... I'd assume the writers had Santana go so far in order to goad Finn into outing her. Stupid plot device because all it does is prompt people to say 'Well, she deserved it because she did X, Y, Z.' She doesn't. She is an utter *****. There's no denying that. She doesn't deny it. In a way, it's a front. We see her softer side with Brittany. But yes, she's a bully, she's horrible to Rory and she manipulates people and treats people like ****. It's very hard to like her. But Finn should never NEVER in a million years yelled at her to 'just' come out of the closet in a public place. He isn't gay. He isn't female. He isn't of an ethnic minority. He is male, white, captain of the Glee club and a football player with a girlfriend and friends. He is in a position where it's relatively easy to say that from. He seems to have NO idea of the ramifications of coming out for Santana and it's her decision to make. Not his. She could be kicked out of her house, she could lose all her family and her friends, he's even outed Brittany. And now, with the campaign (that I'm sure Finn knew nothing about), the mailman will know about her sexuality, the person who serves her coffee, the family friend she hasn't seen for years will know. And she won't know whether they hate her or what they're saying about her. She'll feel utterly alone and she won't know who to trust. It's even worse when you consider what Kurt has been through, especially as Karofsky threatened to kill him and he didn't say a word. Santana was a total *****. But Finn just wanted to win the argument. He'd failed at insulting her earlier, he'd failed at dodgeball, he was probably (rightly) tired of her insulting him and so he hit back. It's understandable. But anyone with any common decency would know that you don't out someone in McKinley High, where people get bullied for a lot less. I found Santana's comments funny at first and then I found them cruel and then I thought they were out of character and that she really needed to STFU because she was going WAY too far. I shook my head in disapproval. But my jaw dropped open when Finn said what he did. Because he paused when she'd finished what she was saying. He said 'Hey Santana!', he yelled. It was intended to wound. Santana is a bully and although I really do like her as a character, it's getting harder to justify her actions and she does need to get pulled down a notch, no question about it. But not in the form of outing. When I watched that, the phrase 'I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy' came to mind. . Finn could have walked away and told Schue or Figgins how hurt he was (I'm not convinced anything was hurt other than his pride) and how Santana treated people and she could have been punished in that way. But outing could destroy her life, she's been left in such a vulnerable position that she could even commit suicide. When you think about it, Santana didn't really say anything to Finn that she hadn't said before, it was just a really thick barrage of insults. Finn has never been upset by them before and he didn't seem upset then either. He wanted to (understandably) shut her up. So he used the one thing he knew would.
    This is a post from AfterEllen I agree with.

They're both exceedingly immature teenagers. That doesn't make what either of them do or did right. I just don't understand how ANYONE can possibly say Santana deserves what's happened to her because her entire world has just exploded. Neither of them are *bad* people. They just both need to grow up. But she didn't deserve to have her coming out taken out of her hands.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Blaine is SO classy. And see, what I don't understand is why they had Santana provoke Finn so much. Couldn't it have come out (pun not intended) in a more natural way? Because all Santana's outburst does is give people who don't understand how hard it is to come out aummunition to say that she somehow deserved it. And yeah, I don't think he would have had anything to say if he HAD spoken to her directly. Because 'Why don't you come out blah blah blah?' was a jibe, not a concern. And if he actually cared about not outing her or not hurting her, he wouldn't have said it at all. And... ugh. Finn is just such an idiot. It's more his unconcern and the way he learned NOTHING from Kurt's struggle that annoys me more than him actually outing her. If he'd even apologised and said 'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, it slipped out...' or even if he just looked remorseful and understanding of the gravity of the situation in the auditorium, I wouldn't have been so annoyed and I certainly wouldn't condone Santana slapping him. But when he was like 'The whole school knows anyway', in a dumb apathetic way.... I would have smacked him too. I honestly would have and I HATE violence usually. I'm referring to him outing her to the school btw, and not to the campaign video which I'd assume he knows nothing about.

Spoiler:
    Show
    They are adorable. I still don't ship them/understand their relationship but I think they're sweet. I think next week is going to be the gayest Glee episode ever in terms of music what with k.d lang and I kissed a Girl.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Point taken. I'm hoping the whole arc rather aims to show Finn why what he did was wrong, and if so I think that's a fairly clever approach to take. I'm still sceptical with respect to one point you raise - that Finn wasn't hurt by what Santana said; I think it's apparent the whole reason he overreacted was because she hurt him. However, I do take your point and apologise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Haha, I'm not the biggest fan of Blaine (though I love Darren), but there are many who are huge Klaine fans on here.
    You'll fit in well
    Yay go Klaine!

(Original post by Hravan)
    Ooo... Fresh meat

Welcome! :hi:

We're all mad here. :yes:

Blaine is perfect, I do agree. You'll fit in well here. :crazy:
    Hahaaa, so glad to have more people to share my obsession with!

Sebastien is sooo attractive omg I can't wait to see more of him and his villainous ways

ReputationRep:
    ah good old tumblr gif :P ahaha. there's just something there about him.. plus he's super sweet as himself which makes me not hate all of his blaine stealing ways quite as much atm unless something does happen.

(Original post by TheCrackInTime)
    Same but I went on a twitter/youtube/anything online hunt for Grant and found a video of him singing Run Away With Me and just fell in love with him completely.. However, if anything were to actually happen to Klaine because of him I would swiftly change my opinion on him haha.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, feel free to use tumblr gifs as much as you like. I do

ReputationRep:
    I want Kurt back at the top

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Sg)
    I want Kurt back at the top
    Eww at the image conjured up

Replaces image with Sebastian

ReputationRep:
    I find Sebastian hot.

But Klaine .... so cute :love: i felt bad for Kurt when I saw seb' so seb' pliz GTFO.

(Original post by Skip_Snip)
    Eww at the image conjured up

Replaces image with Sebastian
    I mean, I want kurt back in the top in the show we haven't see him since agessssss :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Sg)
    I mean, I want kurt back in the top in the show we haven't see him since agessssss :mad:
    Surely that's a good thing, he is soo annoying and there are other characters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    he is soo annoying
    No.

Ok, I like the way they put up (im not sure of this sentence sorry for my english) Santana ! She's a really good singer (specially in the adele matchup. ) And Blaine - Last friday night :love:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I've watched Mash Off at least 6 times since Wednesdsay. :awesome:-ness

ReputationRep:
    Why is there a 2 week break before the next episode airs?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher)
    Fox is airing the US version of The X Factor instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher)
    A Two week break is nothing compared to how long the show may not be on for in the spring. Sometimes a series may take another break between mid-February and mid-March. I can't see that happening this season with the way the writers are trying to set the season out, but Glee is not the only show that this happens to. It happens to pretty much all the major US shows.

ReputationRep:
    "have relations on a dewy meadow of lilacs with Taylor Lautner before he gets fat"

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.