Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    This show makes me so mad sometimes. Ugh. I'll come back and write my thoughts when I've had some sleep.

Question about sectionals (a little spoiler for tonights show):

Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought there had to be at least 12 in each group to perform at sectionals? Neither group has enough members.

New Directions: Finn, Kurt, Blaine, Tina, Artie, Mike, Puck, Quinn, Rory - 9 (10 if Rachel wasn't banned).
    Troubletones: Santana, Brittany, Mercedes, Sugar, and some unnamed Cheerios (4 + however many unknowns).

ReputationRep:
    I like Blaine's song was ruined by his rapping which made me facepalm and Kurt's toothless face and screechy voice

ReputationRep:
    I'm sooo glad that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Brittany won the election, Kurt was soo undeserving

I also loved how
    Spoiler:
    Show
    everyone was soo supportive of Santanna, and her singing I Kissed A Girl was EPIC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbys sock)
    This show makes me so mad sometimes. Ugh. I'll come back and write my thoughts when I've had some sleep.

Question about sectionals (a little spoiler for tonights show):

Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought there had to be at least 12 in each group to perform at sectionals? Neither group has enough members.

New Directions: Finn, Kurt, Blaine, Tina, Artie, Mike, Puck, Quinn, Rory - 9 (10 if Rachel wasn't banned).
    Troubletones: Santana, Brittany, Mercedes, Sugar, and some unnamed Cheerios (4 + however many unknowns).
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yeah thats what I was thinking, maybe cos theyre both from the same school, it's okay?

ReputationRep:
    Actually a pretty well-done episode, get ready for random rambling:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Even though there was a mess load of storylines in this episode, it actually played quite well together.
    I'm starting to believe that Puck and Shelby isn't just a fling, but could actually work out.

I miss the days where Quinn was likeable crazy though, instead of plain old full blown crazy.
    Sugar's many facial expressions and random gestures just really made me like her for some reason, I hope we see more of her!

Although Santana's homo troubles wasn't as much in the forefront as Kurt's was last season, it worked pretty well. I really felt for her with her Abuela though. My only issue is that it seemed to be tied up much too quickly and neatly (except for Abuela of course.)
    She made me laugh with all her hilarious insults in the first half, I'm hoping we don't loose *****y Santana, she makes this show.

I'm really rooting for Beiste right now, she deserves to get her man!

Songs:
    Perfect was pretty good!(except for Blaine's attempt at rapping.)
    I felt that Finn just mumbled along to Cyndi Lauper, it just didn't really work for me.
    I kissed a girl (Y) and Jolene were my favorites

I'm really going to miss Rachel at sectionals, I'll never forget her blowing me away at the season 1 sectionals, but I'm pretty interested to see how they'll play this.

Extra thought: What happened to Brittany's promises of "Girl Power"? Was Run the World for nothing? I'm quite disappointed that her campaign strategy is now based around making tornadoes illegal and promising that teeth-rotting goodness will be available at every corner of the school.

ReputationRep:
    thoughts:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I liked perfect, because their voices are epic together AND I liked Blaine's rapping. The actual performance was a bit crap though, just them standing there singing. I LOVE that they sing to each other in the care though, SO cute. Santana should have definitely appriciated that song alot more.
    Jolene was awesome, well done Dot! I'm also rooting for Beiste to get her man, damn Sue
    I thought Santana's coming out was good. its good to be realistic and have one adult whos not OK with being gay, this is Ohio.
    What does Abuela mean though? is it just grandmother? The part where Santana talks about how she feels about Brittney makes her realise what people talk about when they talk about love, I had SO many feelings
    Yeh I didn't like Finn's girls just wanna have fun, it was meh
    yeh I like Puck/Shelby too. weirdly.
    Rorys expression at I kissed a girl was priceless and I loved how all the girls came to Santanas defence when that rugby guy was being a ****
    I loved how they showed everyone voting, that was interesting
    Constant craving was awesome
    I'm so sad for Kurt, I love how supportive Blaine is though that scene with the application form was so cute
    yes its going to be really weird not having Rachel there for regionals

ReputationRep:
    So muse, prettyrainbows and I met up today (although I was 3 and a half hours late )..
    Pretty normal meet up.. Starbucks, Glee talk, meeting David Walliams.. The usual...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    So muse, prettyrainbows and I met up today (although I was 3 and a half hours late )..
    Pretty normal meet up.. Starbucks, Glee talk, meeting David Walliams.. The usual...

aha I love how you have Chris Colfer on kissing in your sig. DARREN! DARREN!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    I don't understand why his voice went like Marge Simpson's though!

ReputationRep:
    I've never kissed myself before!

ReputationRep:
    Just caught up with last week's ep today, thumbs up from me! Quite a few good songs and I really liked the ending montage to constant craving. I hope Rachel's suspension doesn't stop her getting into the college she wants, would be ironic if she didnt get in but Kurt did. Also thought the scene with Santana and her Gran was good, a shame but pretty realistic and well acted

Oh and Puck, how much did you tell Quinn :facepalm: at least he didnt sleep with her I guess!

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone see the trailer for the next episode?

Sam dancing in his underwear, miiaoww screenshots of that are going in my w**k bank

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    Did anyone see the trailer for the next episode?

Sam dancing in his underwear, miiaoww screenshots of that are going in my w**k bank
    Don't think anything can beat those teeny gold shorts he wore last season though

ReputationRep:
    OK, so these are my thoughts on Hold onto 16

Spoiler:
    Show

Kurt and Sebastian, best banter ever!!! Kurt is back on form! and Kloffee is clearly still going well
    Angry Blaine!! came out of nowhere! but hot. I KNEW Finn was most jealous. and Blaine backstory!!! about boxing and bullying!
    Loved the group with Harmony in! Lol at Harmony only being a Sophmore "next years going to be a blood bath"-foreshadowing!!??!!
    omg i've just seen Darren's tweet hahaha (and Chord's reply woo)
    Loving how Mikes dad finally came round. I was shocked when Mike got all angry at Tina
    I love Sam being back. I wish him luck with Mercedes, I like them together
    I think the spin is kinda Blaine's signature move, a bit like Kurts shimmy (they're both super distracting
    I'm glad Quinn seems to have started to be less mental but its not clear if Shelbys going to quit teaching anyway now that Quinns not going to tell Figgins. I love my Idina, I hope shes staying.
    Why is Rory not getting more attention? I love him
    Interesting how Quinns going to Yale. She is a good enough singer to get into NYADA if she wanted
    I liked surivior./I will surive but the ND numbers were better! I thought we were only going to get 2 ND numbers! all good. I also LOVE that Tina got to properly sing. and Quinn too. Theyre so underused.
    I love those white jackets, hot
    the ending number was sweet. I also like the idea of one TT number per competition. keep giving the girls songs!!

ReputationRep:
    Loved this ep
    [spoiler]
    SEBASTIAAANNN!! Blaine is too good for Kurt

OOOFT Sam dancing

Sam's Red Cup performance was awesome Why did we have to see Kurt's stupid jealous face all through the song though, bone-kill

I loved Santana's mouth jokes :P

Ooo Blaine grows a pair..... but why is Finn calling him talented?:s

I loved the Unitards

Troubletones rocked

Loved Tina and Quinn taking lead!...ewww Kurt after he jumped over Blaine

I think Artie probably has the best male voice

I'm glad Mike's dad came around

[/spioler]
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    Loved this ep
    [spoiler]
    SEBASTIAAANNN!! Blaine is too good for Kurt

OOOFT Sam dancing

Sam's Red Cup performance was awesome Why did we have to see Kurt's stupid jealous face all through the song though, bone-kill

I loved Santana's mouth jokes :P

Ooo Blaine grows a pair..... but why is Finn calling him talented?:s

I loved the Unitards

Troubletones rocked

Loved Tina and Quinn taking lead!...ewww Kurt after he jumped over Blaine

I think Artie probably has the best male voice

I'm glad Mike's dad came around

[/spioler]
    You need to fix coding
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I really enjoyed this weeks episode

ReputationRep:
    conversation about this episode
    Spoiler:
    Show

Sister: Blaine is a ****
    me: Blaine is not a ****! hes had Finn laying into him ever since he transfered!
    sister: *slightly scared face* its not real
    me: sushhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    conversation about this episode
    Spoiler:
    Show

Sister: Blaine is a ****
    me: Blaine is not a ****! hes had Finn laying into him ever since he transfered!
    sister: *slightly scared face* its not real
    me: sushhhhhhh
    haha :P to be fair to Finn, Blaine was a bit of a buttinski

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought the Troubletones should have won tbh, I wasn't a fan of the New Directions performances. I did like that nearly everyone got their own parts to sing. Tina had quite a bit AND SOME LINES TOO! :eek: It was really weird that Rachel wasn't able to sing. I hope Sam stays (I think he's only signed up for 5 episodes?) and I'm hoping for Samcedes even though I'm not really a fan of Mercedes a lot of the time. Failing that I'd quite like Squinn / Sinn / Fabevans or whatever their name thing is. I quite liked them together even if they were a little dull. Not going to happen though, Quinn would have probably scared him right off by telling him he'd make a good dad for Beth. He'd been back about 2 seconds!! I feel bad for her, she's really screwed up, but hopefully she can concentrate on her future now and be a bit less crazy or go completely psycho and take everyone down What the hell is up with Puck's hair? His mohawk needs to be shorter like it used to be, it looks bloody awful at the moment.

A question about American High School: Do they turn eighteen during their senior year? I get so confused. I always thought that they turned 18 during senior year, like most people do in year 13 but I was watching the Vampire Diaries and Elena's 18th was before they returned to school and a couple of the New Directions appeared to be 18 when they first came back after the holidays (can't remember who, might have been Finn or Kurt or someone) but then Quinn said she's still 17. Unless the cut off dates are different in America? Instead of August 31st here, maybe in January? Ugh. I know it's silly but it's really bugging me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.