Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    I am ALL over tumblr
    And I'm all over you. :perv:

(Original post by Lex Talionis)
    Anyone else here on the Glee crackship that is Tumblr?

I do. My hardest new year's resolution this year is spending less time on tumblr. :sad: Going to be harder than quitting smoking.

ReputationRep:
    I'm kind of wary about new characters. I don't like Sam or Sunshine at all, they seem to have no real, interesting or unique personality. I will really miss Rachel, Brittany, Santana, Kurt, Blaine, and even Quinn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    And I'm all over you. :perv:

I do. My hardest new year's resolution this year is spending less time on tumblr. :sad: Going to be harder than quitting smoking.
    and I am ALL kinds of OK with that

don't stay off tumblr!!!!! Tumblr is awesomeee

ReputationRep:
    and I am ALL kinds of OK with that

don't stay off tumblr!!!!! Tumblr is awesomeee
    Seconded with every fibre of my being

ReputationRep:
    Ummm.. guys...

WARNING: Contains spoilers for post-graduation/season 4.

http://www.thetvaddict.com/2012/01/0...chele-finchel/

Spoiler:
    Show

OK whatever.. But WHAT ABOUT KURT?!?! OK, so it looks like Rachel isn't going to New York but what about Kurt?!
    Given Chris' career I doubt Kurt will be back next season, or if he is, maybe just a few guest appearances to see Blaine when he's having a break from New York... Meh, I don't know..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by disney.jessica)
    I'm kind of wary about new characters. I don't like Sam or Sunshine at all, they seem to have no real, interesting or unique personality. I will really miss Rachel, Brittany, Santana, Kurt, Blaine, and even Quinn.
    But he's hot o.o

ReputationRep:
    I am soo focused on revising for my GCSE's that I had stopped watching glee for some time! I urgently need to catch up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justanotherindigo)
    I am soo focused on revising for my GCSE's that I had stopped watching glee for some time! I urgently need to catch up!
    There's not been an episode since the Christmas one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    There's not been an episode since the Christmas one
    Ok thnks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Ummm.. guys...

WARNING: Contains spoilers for post-graduation/season 4.

http://www.thetvaddict.com/2012/01/0...chele-finchel/

Spoiler:
    Show

OK whatever.. But WHAT ABOUT KURT?!?! OK, so it looks like Rachel isn't going to New York but what about Kurt?!
    Given Chris' career I doubt Kurt will be back next season, or if he is, maybe just a few guest appearances to see Blaine when he's having a break from New York... Meh, I don't know..
    Chris will be back next season!

But he said in an interview that he thinks it would be logical for Sebastian to take Kurt's place? Does that mean seblaine? I will shoot someone if that ever happens.

ReputationRep:
    I was NOT impressed at how short Christmas Wrapping was, and the absence of Santa Baby I'd rather hear them then yet another dull Berry+Plaine duet and another stomach-churning cringefest of a Klaine performane
    Plaine? How original!!!!111!!!111

Plaine Blanderson.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher)
    I think it's about time for a Glee death, who would you all like to see cease to exist? My vote goes to Mr Schue. x
    Kurt !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayyyy_x)
    Plaine? How original!!!!111!!!111

Plaine Blanderson.

Spoiler:
    Show
    To be fair Kurt's shrill annoyingness makes up for Blaine's lack of personality

ReputationRep:
    Jan 17th. Can't wait
    Which channel? It's not appearing on my planner? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    Which channel? It's not appearing on my planner? :mad:
    It's not showing on Sky One for ages for some reason?

But just stream it online.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair Kurt's shrill annoyingness makes up for Blaine's lack of personality
    But how can you even call Kurt annoying when everyone else is 10 times worse than him.

And Blaine has the most adorkable, friendly, cute personality. I'd hardly say it's lacking. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It's not showing on Sky One for ages for some reason?

But just stream it online.
    How annoying.

Well, I haven't watched since the series 2 finale so will watch the first few prior to streaming anything.

Sky One, why do you fail us?! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    But how can you even call Kurt annoying when everyone else is 10 times worse than him.
    It's probably his wierd toothless face,and Colfer can't act at all and just playing himself, and is just generally unlikable. His screechy singing voice hurts my ears. He's awful to all his friends

'Kay?

ReputationRep:
    It's probably his wierd toothless face,and Colfer can't act at all and just playing himself, and is just generally unlikable. His screechy singing voice hurts my ears. He's awful to all his friends

'Kay?
    I find him very attractive so...

And if you think he is "just playing himself", you clearly know nothing about Chris. He is nothing like Kurt.

He's had offers from loads of Broadway shows because of his amazing voice and Ryan Murphy was extremely impressed by him (so impressed that he wrote Kurt especially for him) because he is completely untrained, yet he already sounded like a professionally trained singer when he first auditioned for Glee when he was like... 18? :rolleyes:

How is he awful to his friends? He was completely right in hating Rachel, Rachel was terrible to him. She was the awful friend, running against him when she knew it would mean him not getting into NYADA if he didn't win. And Mercedes basically abandoned him. And not even going to mention Klaine because there is no way you can say that he is terrible to Blaine. They are so in love and happy together so yeah...

ReputationRep:
    The only acceptable response for anything to do with Klaine is:

Spoiler:
    Show

I will quite happily ignore everybody else in the world who doesn't react like that.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.