Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Samcedes :love:
    this! how can she ditch her guy ... I'm sure he was one of the jocks who used to slushie them?!

ReputationRep:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHHAHAHA!!!

ReputationRep:
    I found an awesome Glee fanfic

One day, Glee Club were dance the stage.

"It's good to make a dancing," say Glee Club, as a sing.

But the sing was badly!

"Of the badly singing!" scream the crowd, as they throw rotten bananas at Glee Club.

"Stop throw your bananas!" shout Glee Club, but no one had listen and soon there were enough Bananas to grow a whole banana forest.

Suddenly, the seeds from the bananas fell the floor and trees sprung up from the ground.

A huge Banana Forest grew up from the ground and the whole city was turn to a forest of banana trees.

"Oh no" say Glee Club as they were trapped inside Banana Forest until the end of time.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6224582/1/Glee

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Help! I've fallen in love with Cory Monteith:
    first he answers Jim C's question (and if you don't know who Jim is then SHAME on you)
    THEN he answers someone who asks if he's seen Lea's Candie's campaign with "looks pretty hot "

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Help! I've fallen in love with Cory Monteith:
    first he answers Jim C's question (and if you don't know who Jim is then SHAME on you)
    THEN he answers someone who asks if he's seen Lea's Candie's campaign with "looks pretty hot "
    Links. NOW.

ReputationRep:
    Also.... Go Your Own Way and Little Numbers need to be updated. I NEED THEM!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Links. NOW.

https://twitter.com/#!/CoryMonteith

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, does anyone know what's happening with Lauren?
    I heard at the beginning of the season she may come back, but haven't heard anything else on that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rickkkkk)
    Hey guys, does anyone know what's happening with Lauren?
    I heard at the beginning of the season she may come back, but haven't heard anything else on that
    doesn't seem to be coming back, judging from Ashley Fink's tweets

ReputationRep:
    Klaine 'Michael' spoiler image

Spoiler:
    Show

HE PUSHED HIM OUT OF THE WAY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Welcome to my brain.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know when the episodes will return to Sky One? I always watch online round bf's but my sister misses Glee :P

My thoughts

Spoiler:
    Show
    Why was Blaine bed-ridden for a poorly eye?! Ahh well, if it was kurt he'd probably have a heart bleep machine and full body cast :P

This episode in general was okay, nothing special, it was sweet but predictable with Rachel and Finn

What's the betting Rachel and Kurt will have to face it off in th NYADA finals and she'll step aside for him ...

ReputationRep:
    I just don't understand. Glee is supposed to be a comedy. In actual fact, it brings me to tears. The Michael episode was pretty emotional with Rachael. And the Mercedes/Sam relationship is beautiful. And lets not forget Finn. I love Glee, but it fails to make me laugh....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    Anyone know when the episods will rturn to Sky One? I always watch online round bf's but my sister misses Glee :P

My thoughts

Spoiler:
    Show
    Why was Blaine bed-ridden for a poorly eye?! Ahh wll, if it was kurt he'd probably have a heart bleep machine and full body cast :P

This pisode in general was okay, nothing special, it was sweet but prdictable with Rachl and Finn

What's the btting Rachel and Kurt will have to face it off in th NYADA finals and sh'll step aside for him ...
    You're missing some e's in your original post, please edit it to avoid spoiling the episode for other people

Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, the slushie had bloody rock salt in it. It's going to hurt like hell if it gets in your eyes, and could do some serious damage. He did have to have surgery after all...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    You're missing some e's in your original post, please edit it to avoid spoiling the episode for other people

Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, the slushie had bloody rock salt in it. It's going to hurt like hell if it gets in your eyes, and could do some serious damage. He did have to have surgery after all...
    EEP sorry to anyone who saw that and was spoiled! lots of my keys are sticking these days, I should learn to check before I post, thanks for pointing it out

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Blaine's cries actually broke my heart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Preach.

Just finished watching the Michael episode. Will post my full thoughts tomorrow but I need to say this..

My thoughts

Spoiler:
    Show
    Why was Blaine bed-ridden for a poorly eye?! Ahh well, if it was kurt he'd probably have a heart bleep machine and full body cast :P

Spoiler:
    Show

I couldn't stand it when Blaine's eye got injured. Last week I managed to stab myself in my eye (right eye, actually ) with my thumb. I did have rather long fingernails then (they've since been filed down and actually need doing again). I had about 10 seconds of pure shock before I screamed and had to clap my hand to my eye.
    I was in absolutely agony. It was the most painful thing I've ever done and I've broken bones before. Heck, I have hip problems and some days it will take me over half an hour to walk to the bathroom that is next door to my bedroom because my hip is so painful. My eye hurt more.

I managed to struggle down to the doctors while only being able to have my left eye half open because even trying to open that one while keeping my right eye shut was extremely painful. When I (finally) got home all I could do was lie in the lounge with dark sunglasses on and hiding under covers to get away from the light while still having my eyes closed.

I ended up going to the hospital. Now at the doctors I was actually screaming when I was trying to open my eye for them to look at it. Same at the hospital. My mother was terrified because she hasn't heard me scream in pain like that since I was very small. (I never scream when I'm in pain but this time I couldn't help it. )

When they finally managed to get the drops into my eye to numb it (the most glorious moment of my life) and have a look at it it turned out that I'd scratched right down my eye across my pupil. (I scratched my cornea. )

I had to spend the next few days at home. I couldn't do anything and I actually had no energy to do anything with. I have never felt more helpless in my life. I stayed in the lounge during the day (the sun shines right into my bedroom during the day and I only have blinds, not curtains. The lounge is darker) just listening to music because I couldn't do anything else. I didn't even eat because I felt so rough.

Now let me explain why I'm telling you this. Your post about Blaine having a "poorly eye" has probably won the award for "The post out of all of the internet that makes Hravan the angriest". You having got a ****ing clue what it is like to go through what he did. If you have you wouldn't make such a disgusting assumption.

You know what? I don't even know what it was like for Blaine. Here's the big difference between the most painful experience of my life and what happened to Blaine. My cornea scratch was very shallow. It was superficial. Didn't ****ing feel superficial but it was.
    Blaine got ****ing salt in his eye which is painful enough. But he's also got an deep scratch on his cornea and he's got to have surgery.

So let's just review this.. The most painful experience of my life left me unable to do anything at all for 3 days and I was in pain for the best part of the week. However, it should have no lasting damage. (I have an eye test in a few weeks to confirm that no permanent damage has been done. )
    Blaine has got a far worse injury than mine and is going to have to have ****ing surgery and you are making comments about why is he is bed?!

OK, I know you think that trolling us Klainers is a thrilling sport (and believe me, we know exactly what you are doing) but right now I don't give a **** that this was about Blaine. Hell, if it was Sebastian who got injured like this and you made the same comment I would still have the same reaction. You haven't got a ****ing clue what it's like. Yeah, maybe I'm a little bit sensitive because I went through something similar (but far less severe) 11 days ago but it is deeply upsetting to read things like that.

(And don't try to come back with some story about how you hurt your eye. If you had done something to the extent of what I did, let alone what happened to Blaine, there would be no way in hell you would have made such a detestable post. )

To everybody else apart from skip_snip: Above spoiler contains anger. A lot of it. Also if you don't like descriptions of eye injuries you might not want to read it.

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

I couldn't stand it when Blaine's eye got injured. Last week I managed to stab myself in my eye (right eye, actually ) with my thumb. I did have rather long fingernails then (they've since been filed down and actually need doing again). I had about 10 seconds of pure shock before I screamed and had to clap my hand to my eye.
    I was in absolutely agony. It was the most painful thing I've ever done and I've broken bones before. Heck, I have hip problems and some days it will take me over half an hour to walk to the bathroom that is next door to my bedroom because my hip is so painful. My eye hurt more.

I managed to struggle down to the doctors while only being able to have my left eye half open because even trying to open that one while keeping my right eye shut was extremely painful. When I (finally) got home all I could do was lie in the lounge with dark sunglasses on and hiding under covers to get away from the light while still having my eyes closed.

I ended up going to the hospital. Now at the doctors I was actually screaming when I was trying to open my eye for them to look at it. Same at the hospital. My mother was terrified because she hasn't heard me scream in pain like that since I was very small. (I never scream when I'm in pain but this time I couldn't help it. )

When they finally managed to get the drops into my eye to numb it (the most glorious moment of my life) and have a look at it it turned out that I'd scratched right down my eye across my pupil. (I scratched my cornea. )

I had to spend the next few days at home. I couldn't do anything and I actually had no energy to do anything with. I have never felt more helpless in my life. I stayed in the lounge during the day (the sun shines right into my bedroom during the day and I only have blinds, not curtains. The lounge is darker) just listening to music because I couldn't do anything else. I didn't even eat because I felt so rough.

Now let me explain why I'm telling you this. Your post about Blaine having a "poorly eye" has probably won the award for "The post out of all of the internet that makes Hravan the angriest". You having got a ****ing clue what it is like to go through what he did. If you have you wouldn't make such a disgusting assumption.

You know what? I don't even know what it was like for Blaine. Here's the big difference between the most painful experience of my life and what happened to Blaine. My cornea scratch was very shallow. It was superficial. Didn't ****ing feel superficial but it was.
    Blaine got ****ing salt in his eye which is painful enough. But he's also got an deep scratch on his cornea and he's got to have surgery.

So let's just review this.. The most painful experience of my life left me unable to do anything at all for 3 days and I was in pain for the best part of the week. However, it should have no lasting damage. (I have an eye test in a few weeks to confirm that no permanent damage has been done. )
    Blaine has got a far worse injury than mine and is going to have to have ****ing surgery and you are making comments about why is he is bed?!

OK, I know you think that trolling us Klainers is a thrilling sport (and believe me, we know exactly what you are doing) but right now I don't give a **** that this was about Blaine. Hell, if it was Sebastian who got injured like this and you made the same comment I would still have the same reaction. You haven't got a ****ing clue what it's like. Yeah, maybe I'm a little bit sensitive because I went through something similar (but far less severe) 11 days ago but it is deeply upsetting to read things like that.

(And don't try to come back with some story about how you hurt your eye. If you had done something to the extent of what I did, let alone what happened to Blaine, there would be no way in hell you would have made such a detestable post. )

To everybody else apart from skip_snip: Above spoiler contains anger. A lot of it. Also if you don't like descriptions of eye injuries you might not want to read it.
    Don't get 'em in a twist! It's not like I personally poked you or a fictional character in the eye now, breeaaathe

ReputationRep:
    Don't get 'em in a twist! It's not like I personally poked you or a fictional character in the eye now, breeaaathe
    And you clearly haven't read my post. But then I should have guessed you wouldn't have because you're just an abhorrent troll.

Hey ho...

ReputationRep:
    And you clearly haven't read my post. But then I should have guessed you wouldn't have because you're just an abhorrent troll.

Hey ho...
    Course I did, I appreciate the time it took to write it x

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.