The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

From Tumblr :P
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
I just had a major 'the dalton academy guys in uniforms are freaking hot' moment and then realised how morally wrong it probably is to think that, especially if I were a guy and they were girls :getmecoat:

Nothing wrong with it at all :-D Sebastian Smythe <3

Original post by museobsessed
but they ARE hot and its totally ok to be into guys in uniform

Agreed!
When does Glee actually come back on Sky? I'm getting desperate now.
Original post by Happy Box
When does Glee actually come back on Sky? I'm getting desperate now.

Um, it's been and gone... They just aired 3x14 (On My Way) on Thursday, and then will start airing again with the states when 3x15 comes out (in just over a weeks time).

I'm sure that the episodes are on Sky Player, or there are other means... (feel free to PM about those)
Original post by PrettyRainbows
Um, it's been and gone... They just aired 3x14 (On My Way) on Thursday, and then will start airing again with the states when 3x15 comes out (in just over a weeks time).

I'm sure that the episodes are on Sky Player, or there are other means... (feel free to PM about those)

Yeah i got that. I meant when does episode 15 come out.

she told you, in just over a weeks time!
If you want more specific its 8pm PST on the 10th of April, so about 2am on the 11th GMT

Getting desperate when technically there's only one more week to wait in the UK than usual? You need to learn to have Glee hiatus stamina my friend :P

But yeh, it airs in the states on the 10th April and Sky has said that they'll be back to their original airing schedule of the Thursday after the US so I assume it'll be back on at 9pm on the 12th April. Then it should be a straight road to the finale.

The finale...

OH GOD :cry2:
Then it should be a straight road to the finale.

The finale...

OH GOD :cry2:

I know right :frown: I doubt all the seniors will return if there's a forth season, and if they don't they'll leave gaping holes, even if we barely notice them now ...
Spoiler for 3x15

Spoiler

Spoiler for 3x15

Spoiler

Ooo I said they should do that song because I'd like to see how they cover it, glad they have.
Glee next week woop
I thought chris colfer and Ryan Murphy both reblogged my picture, but it turns out they're just saddoes who pretend to be Ryan and chris :P

http://kamexkoopa.tumblr.com/post/20225095275/chris-colfer-and-ryan-murphy-what-do-you-mean
Im not gonna spoil, Im 4 episodes behind everyone else, but i'm not happy with what i've heard about episode 15 - then again I was just as angry with the writers of Desperate Housewives for a similar thing this season in episode 16 of season 8. How could the writers do that to loyal fans?! All I want to know is does Rachel say yes to Finn after he proposes?? TY :smile:
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
Im not gonna spoil, Im 4 episodes behind everyone else, but i'm not happy with what i've heard about episode 15 - then again I was just as angry with the writers of Desperate Housewives for a similar thing this season in episode 16 of season 8. How could the writers do that to loyal fans?! All I want to know is does Rachel say yes to Finn after he proposes?? TY :smile:

Umm, it might be helpful if you said what you're not happy with about episode 15. I'll put the information we already have about the episode in a spoiler, for you to look at if you want.

Spoiler

Spoiler

^ just wondered :smile:
Umm, it might be helpful if you said what you're not happy with about episode 15. I'll put the information we already have about the episode in a spoiler, for you to look at if you want.

Spoiler

I heard a rumour

Spoiler

:O no WAY is there a Glee thread!
I heard a rumour

Spoiler

Spoiler

I heard a rumour

Spoiler

If you really really want to know...