Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    You girls are crazy.

I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE MORE!

We need another meetup. Why did you have to move Muse? WHY??????????!!!!!!!??????????!! !!!??

She'll come back eventually, it's not like she moved to Narnia...

But she's still too far away :cry2:

And yes, a meet-up is essential.

God I can't believe it's been nearly a year guys...

ReputationRep:
    oh wow I get a Darren fake crying gif because I moved!? thats so sweet. I love you both! YES we need to make plans. I am in fact back next weekend before I go on holiday on Monday. Is that good for you guys? chatzy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    She'll come back eventually, it's not like she moved to Narnia...
    Are you sure? :hmmm:

But she's still too far away :cry2:
    Yes, she is! :sad:

And yes, a meet-up is essential.

God I can't believe it's been nearly a year guys...

Has it really been nearly a year since the Disney Store incident? :teehee:

WE NEED A MEET-UP!

(Original post by museobsessed)
    oh wow I get a Darren fake crying gif because I moved!? thats so sweet. I love you both! YES we need to make plans. I am in fact back next weekend before I go on holiday on Monday. Is that good for you guys? chatzy?

NO! IT'S NOT! I go get covered in dog **** at the weekends! :cry: (But I get paid so I can spend the money on crazy meet-ups with you but you're too far away! )

Is it just the weekend? My only free days now are Thursdays. I has the sads now :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Has it really been nearly a year since the Disney Store incident? :teehee:

WE NEED A MEET-UP!

NO! IT'S NOT! I go get covered in dog **** at the weekends! :cry: (But I get paid so I can spend the money on crazy meet-ups with you but you're too far away! )

Is it just the weekend? My only free day now are Thursdays. I has the sads now :sad:
    booo. my free days are weekends and monday. booo
    one year since the disney store bwahahhaha

oh and btw guys, coachella is this weekend, is Darren there? half the glee cast went last time

ReputationRep:

Is it just the weekend? My only free days now are Thursdays. I has the sads now :sad:
    *cough*callinsick*cough*

wait who said that what

ReputationRep:
    *cough*callinsick*cough*

wait who said that what

I can't.

Actually, no, I won't.

ReputationRep:
    Little Numbers drawing!

Do not click on the spoiler unless you've read to the end of chapter 19b of Little Numbers.

Spoiler:
    Show

Source

I just can't

And for those of you who have no idea what Little Numbers is, drop everything you're doing and go here. No, not later, NOW.
    You can thank me afterwards

ReputationRep:
    Little Numbers drawing!

Do not click on the spoiler unless you've read to the end of chapter 19b of Little Numbers.

Spoiler:
    Show

Source

I just can't

And for those of you who have no idea what Little Numbers is, drop everything you're doing and go here. No, not later, NOW.
    You can thank me afterwards
    SCRUBS

ReputationRep:
    Perfect review of last night's episode because I can't be bothered to write one

ReputationRep:
    'she' was surprisingly good wasn't 'she'

"as talented as Rachel and Kurt" umm HELL NOO Kurt has nothing on Merc or Rach

The only song I liked was Rachel's, I don't like disco

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not really a huge fan of disco but I loved Disco Inferno and Unique was surprisingly good.

Nice to see they've forgotten Quinn exists, maybe about half a second of background for her this episode - she wasn't even in the group numbers!

And I don't know if it's just me, but I don't see anything wrong with not having a dream or any idea what to do with your life at that age and it kind of annoyed me that Shue was being so pushy. On one hand I get that he wants the best for them but on the other hand LEAVE THEM BE!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbys sock)
    Spoiler:
    Show

And I don't know if it's just me, but I don't see anything wrong with not having a dream or any idea what to do with your life at that age and it kind of annoyed me that Shue was being so pushy. On one hand I get that he wants the best for them but on the other hand LEAVE THEM BE!
    I'm older than high school age, (but not older than some of the actors :P) and I only recently started to realise what I wanna do with my life!

I just realised, do you guys think we'll see Will and Emma's wedding this season?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    I'm older than high school age, (but not older than some of the actors :P) and I only recently started to realise what I wanna do with my life!

I just realised, do you guys think we'll see Will and Emma's wedding this season?
    Promo for next week that may answer your question...

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUMKlj9BwMo

^ I like the Cleveland spoof of Glee :P I love Glee but that is basically every episode wasn't Ryan Murphy offended that the cast recorded that spoof?

ReputationRep:
    My thoughts:

Spoiler:
    Show

No Klaine :cry:
    Far too much Finchel. As usual
    YAY! BRITTANA! :woo:
    YAY! SAMCEDES! :woo:
    Will needs to **** off and die. Like 2 years ago.
    Finn and Will's falsettos. No. Just no.
    Unique is ****ing amazing. I am not happy we're only going to get one more episode with her.

ReputationRep:
    My thoughts:

Spoiler:
    Show

No Klaine :cry:
    Far too much Finchel. As usual
    YAY! BRITTANA! :woo:
    YAY! SAMCEDES! :woo:
    Will needs to **** off and die. Like 2 years ago.
    Finn and Will's falsettos. No. Just no.
    Unique is ****ing amazing. I am not happy we're only going to get one more episode with her.

Preach. To all of it. Every single word.

Spoiler:
    Show

Have you seen the sneak peek of 'How Will I Know' from next weeks ep?

Watch Will's face... CREEPY

Also... YES HOOVER DOG

ReputationRep:
    Every episode is too much Blaine not enough Kurt. I love Klaine but Blaine seems to be focus atm- I guess he'll be back next year(?)

Don't throw me out pleaseeeee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clo-clo1)
    Every episode is too much Blaine not enough Kurt. I love Klaine but Blaine seems to be focus atm- I guess he'll be back next year(?)

Don't throw me out pleaseeeee.
    We won't throw you out for the bolded reason :P

IMO, yes, Blaine has been in a lot of episodes and sung a lot of songs, but he's mainly been used as pretty background music for everyone elses storylines. The first time we've actually seen character development outside of his relationship with Kurt is last week in the 'Big Brother' episode.

Blaine is a junior, and as such is still going to be around next year, but Kurt is a senior and even though they're going on and on about this revolutionary new plot device to keep some of the graduating characters in the show, Kurt is not going to be at McKinley and as such is not going to be with Blaine.

Blaine needs to have plot beyond the fact that he is half of 'Klaine', otherwise next year is just going to be horrible, trying to shoehorn in ridiculous plots for the sake of filling episodes.

The more we learn about him now the better really.

Besides, Kurt has had some HUGE storylines in Glee. He's been a massive inspiration for a lot of people because of them, and in this season he hasn't been particularly short of them compared to most of the other characters (Finchel not included).

We're probably going to have a whole host of new characters next season, and we need to work on the continuing existing characters stories now to make room for them. Sure, there's a lot we don't know about Tina and Artie (who else is staying behind?) but maybe, if RIB actually realise Jenna has a voice, we'll get some background for them.

Wow, rant over...

ReputationRep:

IMO, yes, Blaine has been in a lot of episodes and sung a lot of songs, but he's mainly been used as pretty background music for everyone elses storylines. The first time we've actually seen character development outside of his relationship with Kurt is last week in the 'Big Brother' episode.

Blaine is a junior, and as such is still going to be around next year, but Kurt is a senior and even though they're going on and on about this revolutionary new plot device to keep some of the graduating characters in the show, Kurt is not going to be at McKinley and as such is not going to be with Blaine.

Blaine needs to have plot beyond the fact that he is half of 'Klaine', otherwise next year is just going to be horrible, trying to shoehorn in ridiculous plots for the sake of filling episodes.

Besides, Kurt has had some HUGE storylines in Glee. He's been a massive inspiration for a lot of people because of them, and in this season he hasn't been particularly short of them compared to most of the other characters (Finchel not included).

We're probably going to have a whole host of new characters next season, and we need to work on the continuing existing characters stories now to make room for them. Sure, there's a lot we don't know about Tina and Artie (who else is staying behind?) but maybe, if RIB actually realise Jenna has a voice, we'll get some background for them.

Wow, rant over...
    "if RIB actually realise Jenna has a voice" I loled so hard!
    love the rant

ReputationRep:

Wow, rant over...

Preach!

Also,

Although, I've just typed "does ryan murphy" into google and Jenna was the top result :lolwut:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.